PDA

View Full Version : Se Quad Riders

nastynotchback1
06-09-2010, 08:36 PM
We will be at broadriver this weekend to practice for the upcoming race and maybe next weekend also if any of yall wanna come up and ride with us.

Trai

thequadfather+2
06-10-2010, 11:32 AM
cant be there this weekend but we might be able to make broad river in a couple weeks. The race is right after we get back from vacation (2 days) and a pretty long haul for us. Wanna do the rest of SEquads but Broad River will be a toss up.

edwardsp&b
06-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Cmon Bruce, yall need to be there! Tell the wife "this is the extended part of vacation"

We really need a good turnout at this next race. Billy (SEquads) is talking about quitting if we dont have good numbers at the next race or two. So talk to everyone you know and tell them to come out or this may be the end.

Trai, wish we could be there this weekend, but after not going to Minnesota, I promised the wife and babie's i would take them to the zoo. Ive got the national bikes ready for Tenn. next week but the cobra's engine is out and on the stand so we couldnt make it even if we wanted. See yall in a couple of weeks!
Bryan

Rich243
06-10-2010, 05:31 PM
We are going to see my Dad in NY, flying out this Saturday. We are looking at possibly next Sunday (weekend before the race) going out there for him to practice. Don't know if that will work for you but Andrew would love to be out there with you guys.Everything should be back together by then and we are looking for a short test run on Friday and full day on Sunday.

nastynotchback1
06-10-2010, 06:16 PM
I hear ya bryan on the se quads deal.We plan on hitting all of them with the exception of the river side races just because it's so dang far away.look foward to seeing yall there at the race.

Rich we will try to make it back out there next sat also so let me know if yall are going.Stay safe on you trip and have fun.

edwardsp&b
06-11-2010, 06:29 AM
Hey, my wife moved the zoo till sunday, so we will be there sat. Just going to bring the 70 and test it out. See if the bugs are worked out.

Trai, the next riverside race just ride with us. We usually go down the night before, and leave just after racing. Not a bad trip. We will miss the sandmountain race, way too far, and im not sure i could find it again.

I think Eric and the crew will be there too! Should be fun.

Rich be careful up there. I never like traveling across the Mason-Dixon, always nice to get back to the South.
bryan

Rich243
06-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Well Bryan, I am from there. However, I have been in Atlanta since 83 so alot more years here than there. There is a reason for that!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Broadriver.

Trai, I will let you know when we get back if we will be at Broadriver to practice on Sunday the 20th.

nastynotchback1
06-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Hey, my wife moved the zoo till sunday, so we will be there sat. Just going to bring the 70 and test it out. See if the bugs are worked out.

Trai, the next riverside race just ride with us. We usually go down the night before, and leave just after racing. Not a bad trip. We will miss the sandmountain race, way too far, and im not sure i could find it again.

I think Eric and the crew will be there too! Should be fun.

Rich be careful up there. I never like traveling across the Mason-Dixon, always nice to get back to the South.
bryan

Sounds good.I will be bringing the 70 mod and you boy can ride it some if he wants to.It just sits and needs to be rode.

edwardsp&b
06-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Cool we will see yall there in the morning.
bryan

nastynotchback1
06-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Cool we will see yall there in the morning.
bryan

Well strike the 70mod It won't fit in the trailer with his bike and mine in there.see yall there round 930 or so

travis rimmer
06-12-2010, 06:42 PM
it was great tj getting some practice in today and awesome to see some of the coolest mini dads out there brain and Eric cant wait for two more weeks

nastynotchback1
06-12-2010, 11:11 PM
It was a good time despite the heat.I wanna give a big thanks to Eric for helping me get the clutch straighten out.It really rips now.

edwardsp&b
06-13-2010, 01:19 PM
We had a good time. I figured out one problem, and created another. Thankfully we just blew a bunch gaskets and its fixed. I also hope its not that hot.
Bryan

nastynotchback1
06-14-2010, 05:47 AM
We had a good time. I figured out one problem, and created another. Thankfully we just blew a bunch gaskets and its fixed. I also hope its not that hot.
Bryan

Glad to hear it was an easy fix

EthansDad
06-14-2010, 08:52 PM
yea good stuff guys, we had a blast. Brian saw my funniest part of the day. I've been working with Ethan for a while now to give me rider feedback on this bikes, something besides "its good dad" or "its not good dad".

After riding his 50 mod (blue/white) for most of the day, I got him out on a lap on his mostly stocker 70. he took 1 lap, got off and said to me "dad, the motor is too slow, the shocks are too stiff, and I don't like the handle bars!"

Brian almost busted up. Damn, I guess be careful what you wish for when you ask your kid to give you honest feedback on the bike!

oh, Ethan (and I ) could not get over his old E-ton got "pinked"...man Travis, you did a good job on that, it looks great.

-EA

edwardsp&b
06-15-2010, 08:36 AM
"Dad, its too slow, the shocks suck, and i dont like the handlebars!" Ethan Ahlm

That was pretty funny, they sure grow up fast. I was trying to hold back the laughter but just couldnt.
bryan

nastynotchback1
06-15-2010, 08:52 AM
i know some of yall are racing this weekend but we will be back there sat for more practice if any want to come

travis rimmer
06-15-2010, 09:12 AM
We have a race Saturday night but was gonna go Sunday can u make it then

Rich243
06-15-2010, 10:13 AM
As of right now we are planning on being there Sunday also. We can't make it on Saturday either.

travis rimmer
06-15-2010, 11:33 AM
cool

1lapdown
06-15-2010, 07:31 PM
We arent too far from there. My son is supposed to be at his moms but we may get a chance to change the schedule. If we can we may get to bring his quad up and ride with yall.

I asked about a series in TN but someone posted about this series earlier. It's closer, we dont get to do it much but maybe we can work it out.

Rich243
06-18-2010, 07:34 AM
We are running behind schedule with Andrews quad. Not sure at this point if we can make Broadriver on Sunday. Need a local test run (quad - frame & engine completely tore down this time) before driving 3 hours to ride. We will try and get that done tomorrow. We will see how it goes.

EthansDad
06-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Testing before the race? That is a noval concept! Get that thing bolted back together and tell him to learn on the fly! Seriously, I hope you guys can get running before then. A couple of laps of practice before the races should give everything and Andrew some break in time.

EthansDad
06-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Testing before the race? That is a noval concept! Get that thing bolted back together and tell him to learn on the fly! Seriously, I hope you guys can get running before then. A couple of laps of practice before the races should give everything and Andrew some break in time.

Rich243
06-18-2010, 09:41 PM
You did a good job on it Eric! Mike said a couple people tried to buy the chassis this week while we were gone. The guys said that everyone commented on it this week.

I think we will have it running for Sunday but I am not driving 3 hours for the first test ride. That will be at Talking Rock....just to see how it goes. If everything holds together....then we will take a trip somewhere to practice.

Good luck to all at Muddy Creek. Go get em guys!!!!!!!!!