PDA

View Full Version : mgc a arms

jpfmotors
06-09-2010, 05:20 AM
well I have been looking for some new a-arms and decided in getting some MGC standard travel A-arms but I do not see alot of them being used or companys making them does anyone know of any info on a company. I will be using them racing xc

Scro
06-09-2010, 06:27 AM
Atv Fourplay makes a set. Although they label them as MGC, there is not much clearance to be gained since the stock geometry and mounting point is the same as stock.

jpfmotors
06-09-2010, 01:45 PM
I am looking for something that has add clerance but still uses the stock lenght shock I would think now that company are making stock shocks very good rebuilds if you put them on a max ground clearance a arm you would have ton of clerance

450r07
06-09-2010, 02:16 PM
i think houser makes an a-arm set that will add some ground clrearance with stock shocks. but really it is going to be hard with stock shocks to get the ground clearance unless you run 22" tires on the front. also if your are not wanting to pay for houser then check out the burgard a arms they are reasonably priced but i still dunno about the ground clearance problem.