PDA

View Full Version : random 400ex stock parts

spec
06-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Was cleaning out the garage some and found a bunch of stuff I wont need anymore so figured I'd throw it up here if anyone needs some things. Will be getting some pics up within the next day or so. Not really sure on pricing either, was more thinking of just throwing it up and trying to get alittle extra cash/ help anyone that needs some parts. So shoot me an offer and as long as its not major lowballing its your's. Also if anyone wants any of the parts sand blasted I'm in school and don't have alot of stuff to do this summer so for alittle more I'll blast it for ya before I ship if you want.

01 400ex sub frame. Not bent, in good shape, has the usually marks on the grab bar from wheelies.

01 400ex swing arm. Will need all new bearings, doesn't come with carrier. Otherwise is good shape. I have what I was told was DG skid plate for it also, but am not certain. Will throw that in with it also if the person wants it.

01 400ex steering stem. Straight, good shape. doesnt have top half of b ar mounts with it though.

400ex hubs. All four, in good shape. Haven't checked the bearings but I don't remember them being trashed at all.

400ex brake rotars.

power mad hand guards and mounting kit. Blue and black. Have this on my ltr at the moment. Only one road ride on them, like brand new. Would like to get $40+ shipping for these.

01 400ex axle, straight. Will come with brake and chain mounting hubs.

400ex rear shock. In great shape yet.

Pro taper 7/8" bars, no cross pad for them.

Fly bars. Black. Renthal bar pad on them.

I have almost a complete 400ex laying around here yet so if you need anything ask and I can go see if I have it yet.

I only get online every other day or so, so if you are intersted in anything either send me an email at airsoft414@hotmail.com, or shoot me a text at 715-650-1013. Ill have pics up by tomorrow and will try and check this as often as possible otherwise.

Like I said not sure on pricing on this stuff, would like to just try and get rid of it and make alittle extra cash at the same time so shoot me an offer if your interested in anything.

flyjum
06-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Rear rotor with with used pads?

How much if you have this?

Also rear brake mount Mine broke a arm off but still works fine so if its super cheap I might want one of these too.

beags86
06-13-2010, 09:45 PM
400ex seat?

Patrick55
06-14-2010, 03:38 PM
how much for the sub frame?

Dylan227
06-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Got any stock a arms?