PDA

View Full Version : bad@$$ James Stewart video

dehner47
06-08-2010, 09:15 AM
we all know im not a huge fan of James Stewart. but i will never ever deny that the dude is one of the most talented riders to ever throw a leg over a motorcycle...

and damn his whips are straight off the chain...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BL-Tfyxc-_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BL-Tfyxc-_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ROTTY261
06-08-2010, 09:31 AM
That dude is one amazing rider.

aDviSol2y
06-08-2010, 09:49 AM
You think he's got $$?

PhilMoore
06-08-2010, 12:35 PM
and talent

muddy400EX
06-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by aDviSol2y
You think he's got $$?

lots

i dont know if you guys watched bubbas world, but when he decided to move out, he asked his accountant what his price range would be. and he told him to stay under 5 million! lol. not bad for a 23 year old dude that rides dirtbikes

yellowzo3
06-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Love that vid! If you ask me this is James' peak as far as his love for riding goes. Riding so smooth and perfect. I don't know why but for some reason I feel like in the past year his drive to stay on top fell apart and he just wants to enjoy life now. Hopefully I'm wrong as I'm sure we all enjoy watching him ride!

Does anyone else crack a smile whenever a video is shot at Stewart's house and he still has and shows all of the toys Kawasaki gave him? lol... He uses the Mule and Jet-skis and stuff... Still has the green cabinets too! I wonder if Yamaha gives him any grief about having all that stuff out and about. Eh, I guess if they do give him a hard time he just tells them to send him a Rhino and some Yamaha jet-skis and they hush up :p

muddy400EX
06-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
Love that vid! If you ask me this is James' peak as far as his love for riding goes. Riding so smooth and perfect. I don't know why but for some reason I feel like in the past year his drive to stay on top fell apart and he just wants to enjoy life now. Hopefully I'm wrong as I'm sure we all enjoy watching him ride!

Does anyone else crack a smile whenever a video is shot at Stewart's house and he still has and shows all of the toys Kawasaki gave him? lol... He uses the Mule and Jet-skis and stuff... Still has the green cabinets too! I wonder if Yamaha gives him any grief about having all that stuff out and about. Eh, I guess if they do give him a hard time he just tells them to send him a Rhino and some Yamaha jet-skis and they hush up :p

ya its like he dont even wanna race anymore. i wish he woulda did outdoors this year:ermm:

iono but he better get back out there and start winnin, cuz all that money can go quick!

yellowzo3
06-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
iono but he better get back out there and start winnin, cuz all that money can go quick!

No doubt about that! He spends a lot of money too. Buys a TON of cars. Although he's ballin right now, he won't have enough money to live off of forever if he keeps spending the way he does. I'm sure he has a bunch of it invested but he still needs to set a budget for himself.

If you guys don't believe me just read up on how many NBA players go bankrupt just 5 years after retiring. It's ridiculous. Same concept here.

They also mentioned on Bubba's World how many people rely on James for a job (Truck drivers, mechanic, all the crew that travels with them, all the people that handle his public relations stuff, etc...). If he quits racing a lot of people will be out of a job :ermm:

From what it seems like in the video he's still a super nice guy and its good to see he still hangs out with the family and stuff like that. :cool:

dehner47
06-08-2010, 07:57 PM
just cause (if and when) he retires from sx/mx racing, does not mean he wont be racing. Nascar anyone.....:devil:

SRH
06-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
No doubt about that! He spends a lot of money too. Buys a TON of cars. Although he's ballin right now, he won't have enough money to live off of forever if he keeps spending the way he does. I'm sure he has a bunch of it invested but he still needs to set a budget for himself.

If you guys don't believe me just read up on how many NBA players go bankrupt just 5 years after retiring. It's ridiculous. Same concept here.

They also mentioned on Bubba's World how many people rely on James for a job (Truck drivers, mechanic, all the crew that travels with them, all the people that handle his public relations stuff, etc...). If he quits racing a lot of people will be out of a job :ermm:

From what it seems like in the video he's still a super nice guy and its good to see he still hangs out with the family and stuff like that. :cool:

alot to us...not to him, hes a smart guy with smart people behind him, on bubbas world his acct said, keep it under 5 mil we dont want to sell any assets or go into debt....aka stewart owns what he has, and just off of his name he should be able to maintain what he has now

haters hahaha

Quad18star
06-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Look at the TRACKS he's got ..... nice pad also.

06-08-2010, 10:51 PM
If he retires he will still have plenty of dough for the rest of his life if he is wise with it. I don't understand how these with millions go bankrupt. You could live lavishly and still have money invested to where you get paid the interest off your money. I want to win the lotto. :D

300ex_#387
06-10-2010, 07:08 AM
You guys can't say he doesn't want to race anymore because of bubbs's world. He took off one summer and it accidently turned into a year. I don't think he is even realeased by the doctors to even ride yet because of his wrist. If you watch any of his recent interviews you can see how bad he wants to get back to racing. I think it's just a coincidence that he took that summer off then got hurt. It's not that he doesn't want to race anymore.

dehner47
06-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
You guys can't say he doesn't want to race anymore because of bubbs's world. He took off one summer and it accidently turned into a year. I don't think he is even realeased by the doctors to even ride yet because of his wrist. If you watch any of his recent interviews you can see how bad he wants to get back to racing. I think it's just a coincidence that he took that summer off then got hurt. It's not that he doesn't want to race anymore.

X2

muddy400EX
06-10-2010, 02:25 PM
i seen a video on transworld with him, they asked if he will ride again and he said ya

then they asked when his wrist will be healed and he said its fine, then moved his wrist around to show its ok

and they said when will you be riding again and he said he dont know

if hes healed why would he not do outdoors?

iono just seems like he dont really care:ermm:

beastlywarrior
06-10-2010, 03:14 PM
cause hes not supported for outdoors, hes on a supercross only contract

rbgnwa45
06-10-2010, 06:41 PM
If he runs out of money he can start a motocross school and make it all back. People like that don't disappear, they can go whichever way they want. His parents probably have his finances on lock down. He could design an MX product and be set for life if he isn't already.

muddy400EX
06-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by beastlywarrior
cause hes not supported for outdoors, hes on a supercross only contract

on his show when he said hes not doing outdoors he didnt say anthing about yamaha not letting him ride. he just said he dont wanna ride this season.

and besides, hes the fastest guy in motocross, if he wants to do outdoors hes gonna do outdoors

300ex_#387
06-11-2010, 07:40 AM
i seen a video on transworld with him, they asked if he will ride again and he said ya

then they asked when his wrist will be healed and he said its fine, then moved his wrist around to show its ok

and they said when will you be riding again and he said he dont know

if hes healed why would he not do outdoors?

iono just seems like he dont really care:ermm:

You must have not watched the right videos then. It was a pure coincidence he took a summer off then got hurt 2 races after coming back. As of 2 weeks ago he still was not realeased by the doctors to even ride again. He said he is ready to come back and race and he will be racing some nationals this summer.

You know people don't give mike allessi crap for taking supercross off then getting hurt at nationals and not racing till he healed up. He gets enough crap for his dads reputation I suppose.

300ex_#387
06-11-2010, 07:44 AM
Try watching this video. It should clear a lot up for you.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Interview-James-Stewart,1451/GuyB,64

muddy400EX
06-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Try watching this video. It should clear a lot up for you.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Interview-James-Stewart,1451/GuyB,64

thanks for the vid yo

and nooone talks about mike alessi cuz noone likes him lol. everyone wants to see james out there racing

and season 2 of bubbas world, sweeet:cool:

dehner47
06-11-2010, 03:46 PM
thanks for the vid yo

and nooone talks about mike alessi cuz noone likes him lol. everyone wants to see james out there racing

and season 2 of bubbas world, sweeet:cool:

dont go and hate on Mike Alessi. hes actually one of the best outdoor riders on the starting gate right now. matter of fact, im a fan of and have respect for most of the guys who have the balls to line up on the gate at a pro national and bang bars all afternoon. but i guess just like in most sports, most "fans" only like the guy/team winning or running up front.

300ex_#387
06-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
dont go and hate on Mike Alessi. hes actually one of the best outdoor riders on the starting gate right now. matter of fact, im a fan of and have respect for most of the guys who have the balls to line up on the gate at a pro national and bang bars all afternoon. but i guess just like in most sports, most "fans" only like the guy/team winning or running up front.

I don't not like Mike Alessi. He can ride for sure but his dad needs a reality check. I understand he dedicated his life to his kids but wow that guy is just so into himself and mike. I really think mike is starting to seem the same way though. Did you see him round 1 at hangtown? He rode his bike up there like he got the overall win but only got a moto win. He really acted stuck up on the podium that first week when he didn't even win. He didn't even podium in texas. He's an alright guy but I hope he doesn't turn out like his dad.

muddy400EX
06-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by dehner47

oh no doubt hes a great rider. just after seeing them on "inside the outdoors" i dont really like either one of them as a person. they take it way to serious, i know its there job, and its how they make there living, but they've gotta stop and think that there job is a pro motocross rider. a job that all of us would kill for to have that talent, they need to have some fun while doing it, or there never gonna get anywhere

look at stewart, everytime you see him hes got a huge smile on his face, while mike, i dont think ive seen him smile once. he always looked pissed off like he hates everybody

and as far as the fans "liking the fastest guys" i just want all the fastest guys to be out there at the same time against each other. thats why i wish stewart was out there. i dont dont care who wins, stewart,reed,dungey,alessi. dont care, just wanna see a good race:cool: