PDA

View Full Version : fast and furious 5

IRISH-RACER-14
06-07-2010, 04:29 PM
rumour has it that their is another film on the way? anybody have info on this?i love these films

gcart2
06-07-2010, 04:33 PM
I hope so. i like how they keep changing them but some how or another relate them all. I dont have any favorites. they are all really good.

CJM
06-07-2010, 04:34 PM
For a car buff they are utterly stupid, but I enjoy the racing around like idiots and stuff, its entertainment.

IRISH-RACER-14
06-07-2010, 04:37 PM
the theme of the second is my favourite. i loved the tuners. the new 1 is set in brazil and should be realesed before 2012

k4f5x0r
06-07-2010, 04:47 PM
hopefully its not a complete ricer fest like 1 and 2.

three is my favorite, simply because the cars arent THAT riced out, plus it revolves around drifting which i love.

the newest one(Four i think?) was pretty decent. although it was set around some stupid story and the driving was put 2nd.

TAZ450r
06-07-2010, 05:04 PM
atvriders.com is so awsome i just saw the 4th movie and thought i should google to se if ther would be a 5th coming out, but i just needed to open my browser to get the answer:D

Canadian144
06-07-2010, 05:04 PM
I like them all but the second one.

hondariderdylan
06-07-2010, 05:18 PM
i hoping the new one brings vin back again.

I wish they would make one similar to tokyo drift but keep him in the states or something. the beginning of that movie was pretty cool but then they threw that import motor in the 68' and i almost threw up:ermm:

k4f5x0r
06-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan

I wish they would make one similar to tokyo drift but keep him in the states or something. the beginning of that movie was pretty cool but then they threw that import motor in the 68' and i almost threw up:ermm:

yeah, they got rid of that beautiful red top sr20 :eek: :(

IRISH-RACER-14
06-07-2010, 06:19 PM
both paul walker and vin diesel are both staring in the final film

Hondamaster5505
06-07-2010, 06:49 PM
I always thought those movies were incredibly cheesy. When they hit the nitrous, the cars like go into hyperspace, and the cars have 27-speed transmissions. lmao.

They're interesting to watch though. I think the 3rd one was the best. Most realistic and nice cars.

z400mayhem
06-07-2010, 07:55 PM
There is a new one, I heard a few months ago the script was finished .

06-07-2010, 10:17 PM
theres actually 2 on the way. Info was released a few months ago on this.

mxpimp2000
06-07-2010, 10:19 PM

mxpimp2000
06-07-2010, 10:20 PM

feuerstack411
06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
I love these movies for their comedic value.

http://highdefinite.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/eq2l9zk6mh3u2f2m25msxjg8o1_500.jpg
http://www.shoelace.org/pics/2010/01-29-2010/Fast-and-Furious-Gay-Joke.jpg

Kickstarts-suck
06-08-2010, 12:08 AM
I loved the first one!... When I was 11..

Never watched another one.

krt400ex
06-08-2010, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan

yea i wanted to cry..

firefighterjosh
06-08-2010, 08:03 AM
There entertaining but someone that has owned or ever been to a drag strip needs to edit the movie.

I don't see any car going 60-80 MPH and doing a wheely on dirt:scary:

beastlywarrior
06-08-2010, 08:17 AM
i always kinda liked the cheesy ricerfest. its funny how they depict street racing, which is really nothing like that lol
i think someone murdered a baby seal when they put that crappy motor in the mustang

aDviSol2y
06-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Horrible movies. But somehow I will end up watching them, a few weeks after they come out, but it wil be on Ion TV. :devil:

Warnerade
06-08-2010, 08:31 AM
its. a. movie.

who cares how unrealistic it is? I dont see anyone talking about how a little clownfish can ecape from a fishtank and swim across the ocean to meet up with his dad...but yet it still sold millions of copies.

06-08-2010, 08:48 AM
I love the movies. Definately my favorite movies to watch because they are hilarious! I quote them all the time. Street racing does go down like that sometimes minus the 100,000 people, neons, and body kits. People here do negotiate and race for several thousands. **** they even put traction compound down on roads before they race at times. Ive seen a Camaro pull the wheels up on the street. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd thumbs up for comedy and story. 4 was horrible and a waste of my time going to see it.

yellowzo3
06-08-2010, 08:52 AM
I liked the first one. Me and a few of my friends went and saw it in the theater when it came out. I think I saw the second one also but didn't care for it much. I've never watched another one after that.

It was cool when it first came out because it was different and there was no huge street racing scene. The whole concept was brand new and the storyline was original as well.

Seeing all the parts and cars in the movie was awesome and it wasn't really corny. It was pretty straightforward except for a couple special effects scenes, but that's to be expected.

With all the crap that's happened with street racing (being illegal, cracking down on it, etc...) I think the movies are way past their prime and they played it out way too far. Losing the original characters along the way also killed it. I'm sure it will still do well in theaters though.

06-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
I liked the first one. Me and a few of my friends went and saw it in the theater when it came out. I think I saw the second one also but didn't care for it much. I've never watched another one after that.

It was cool when it first came out because it was different and there was no huge street racing scene. The whole concept was brand new and the storyline was original as well.

Seeing all the parts and cars in the movie was awesome and it wasn't really corny. It was pretty straightforward except for a couple special effects scenes, but that's to be expected.

With all the crap that's happened with street racing (being illegal, cracking down on it, etc...) I think the movies are way past their prime and they played it out way too far. Losing the original characters along the way also killed it. I'm sure it will still do well in theaters though.

Street racing has been around long before the movies, the movies ruined it to be honest with people attracting more cops attention. Now theres not many places you can street race.

yellowzo3
06-08-2010, 12:34 PM
I know there's been street racing since back in the days when tv was in black and white :p ... But back then people raced on old abandoned roads or shut down small lengths of road to race on at night. Streets didn't have NEARLY as much traffic as they do now so it was a lot "safer" I guess you could say.

Today we have kids racing down the highway in the middle of the day with cars all around. Sure, there are still places where street racing is taken "professionally" but the kids tearing up the streets at 3pm blew up the scene and ruined it. Fast and the Furious sort of exposed EVERYONE to street racing and I think the scene grew fast after the first movie. Now the concept of the movie is nothing new and is seriously played out imo.

06-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Who hasnt raced at 3PM though? lol I'll admit Ive done some stupid *** things but they have all been in areas where traffic was clear all around. I know what you mean though people drive nuts weaving in traffic an unneccesary amount and go high speeds. The only time I can really say I might have been an endangerment to others was when I made it from FL to NY in 15 hours with stops. There were only 2 cars in 1200 miles to be going faster than me. At times I was on the electronic limiter @ 112MPH but thats not racing thats just cruising and making good time lol People stayed clear of the far left lane and it was all good.