PDA

View Full Version : Millville Bound

red88r
06-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Who's all going? I am leaving Friday with my Dad,brother,uncle,and my cousin. We aren't gonna be racing though. No time to ride yet. Whoever is racing good luck. If you see our race trailer stop by and say hi...we will be using it as a camper. It's a black haulmark 28ft. car trailer with Dassow Bros. Racing decals on it being pulled by a crew cab white GMC or a blue extended cab Chevy.

woodsracer144
06-11-2010, 01:45 PM
dude i really wanna go to that but i dont think im gonna make it! im super bumed!

red88r
06-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Well I just got back. Was a great time. Kind of bummed out though cuz I only seen a pair of 250r's there. Oh and also a banshee. The Hondas did very well in the amateur races on the holeshots. Wish I was in better shape to run out there this weekend...they could have used more racers. I mean there was quite a few there but many of the classes you did not have even qualify. Many of the classes did not have 20 riders.

The pro class overall was Creamer,Weinen, and Natalie. All yellow quads but I guess it is expected they all had the factory support and that helps alot.

We are definately going back to race there next year if they have it again. It only costed us 35 bucks each for 3 days and the camping was free! We were located in the pro pits right next to all of them.

woodsracer144
06-13-2010, 08:28 PM
35 bucks was a deal! dude let me know i'll go and race with you guys there.

red88r
06-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
35 bucks was a deal! dude let me know i'll go and race with you guys there.

Hey man I guess I should clarify that a little better. That was just for gate admission. We did not race...just spectators. Also my buddy is looking into renting the track for a day. We did it a couple of years ago and it was a blast. They will groom it and build the take offs on the jumps how you want them. It costs like 2500.00 for the day. I think you can have only up to 35? people on the track at once though otherwise you need a ambulence present. Sounds like we will be doing this in August sometime if everything works out. On July 17 I believe they have the pro bike races.

woodsracer144
06-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by red88r
Hey man I guess I should clarify that a little better. That was just for gate admission. We did not race...just spectators. Also my buddy is looking into renting the track for a day. We did it a couple of years ago and it was a blast. They will groom it and build the take offs on the jumps how you want them. It costs like 2500.00 for the day. I think you can have only up to 35? people on the track at once though otherwise you need a ambulence present. Sounds like we will be doing this in August sometime if everything works out. On July 17 I believe they have the pro bike races.

no i understood the 35 bucks, and the bikes race that day, im gonna go to that with my uncle, thats cool on renting it, how much does it cost if every one chips in? how many riders were there last time?

red88r
06-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Well last time there was at least 25-35 people there. So if you have 25 guys-it's 100 each...if you have any more the price goes down. I'll let you know and if anyone else wants to show up that's great. You got yours running yet?

woodsracer144
06-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Well last time there was at least 25-35 people there. So if you have 25 guys-it's 100 each...if you have any more the price goes down. I'll let you know and if anyone else wants to show up that's great. You got yours running yet?

working on my final touches, i got my motor together just need a CR exhaust flange (on the way) and jets for my lectron... then im set.

mxduner
06-15-2010, 01:03 AM
sadly i missed the national this year. Did they use the rc triple section? It is the section going back up the hill after the camel and the up hill triple. (only used on bike national weekend) Keep me in mind if you guys need more riders for the rental day. Hopefully i will put myself back in position to ride that track by then.

red88r
06-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
sadly i missed the national this year. Did they use the rc triple section? It is the section going back up the hill after the camel and the up hill triple. (only used on bike national weekend) Keep me in mind if you guys need more riders for the rental day. Hopefully i will put myself back in position to ride that track by then.

I think that triple was turned into a tabletop but the next one was still a triple...or you could double and then single out. Alot of the b riders were even doing the triples there. I was impressed. Yeah I'll let everyone know when we rent the track.

06-17-2010, 07:38 AM
I think that triple was turned into a tabletop but the next one was still a triple...or you could double and then single out. Alot of the b riders were even doing the triples there. I was impressed. Yeah I'll let everyone know when we rent the track.

Don't forget the B classes might be the biggest sandbagging classes at the Nationals. Top B class lap times are faster than a lot of the A riders.

red88r
06-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by 8686
Don't forget the B classes might be the biggest sandbagging classes at the Nationals. Top B class lap times are faster than a lot of the A riders.

Yeah I have always noticed that. The top 3,4,5,or 6 riders probably should have run in the A class. They were clearly alot faster than the other guys.