PDA

View Full Version : Great people

racekids
06-06-2010, 10:47 PM
We arrived at the worcs race this weekend with our drr in pieces with hopes Mark Williams had the part we needed and he did not. Mark then started to contact other racers to see if they had the part. Brock Sizemore had the part and helped out. Mark then helped me get the bike back together without asking for help. We have never experienced or expected this kind of help from people we did not know.

This not only meant a lot to me but it made the weekend for my son who did not think he was gonna race. Again thank you very much its nice to race with great families and a great organization.

TTracer#22
06-07-2010, 07:30 AM
I'm glad we could help and hope you guys enjoyed yourself. I hope to see you guys at some more races. The WORCS series has a lot of great families involved

dirttrack86
06-07-2010, 04:48 PM
The Sizemore's are some of the greatest people you will ever meet. And they love water guns. LOL>:D

QuadJunkies
06-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Most of the adults out there are out tehre for the same reasons. Its all about the kids . Thats whats so great about it ,everyone helping everyone so they can race and share a few laughs and knowledge is an added bonus. :)
We too hav emet some awsome peeps and without them my kids would have missed a few races .

bignasty
06-09-2010, 12:07 AM
too bad you ended the thread about this......its all about the kids....at least thats what we told the kids on my football team.... no disrespect quad....:) :) :)

QuadJunkies
06-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by bignasty
too bad you ended the thread about this......its all about the kids....at least thats what we told the kids on my football team.... no disrespect quad....:) :) :)

Ended the thread ??? You lost me ?? We are very greatful to alot of peeps in the WORCS series . Some of our closest freinds are in the series .

When we see a youth rider sad because he cant race it saddens me .. I think its great when parents help out others ,even if its there kids competition . :)

I feel fortunate to have my family a part of it .What a great sport we have ! :)

bignasty
06-09-2010, 06:57 PM
it was the thread about "Pipes" sorry for the confusion. We too have a lot of great families at the series and very greatful for their help. I too will help any kid try and finish the race or bend over back wards to help with parts if I have them. This past weekend I helped the Borgets in the pits when his carb float stayed stuck. Gary and his family have been great with us even when Devin and Dale are head to head during the race....By the way Devin fought back and finished third after a ten minute pit stop. Good job Devin:) :) ;) ;) :) :)

racerdad199
06-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Thanks Dale!! I was very grateful for your assistance in Devin's carb issue on Saturday. You also have been awesome to us, especially when you let me borrow your stand!!!