PDA

View Full Version : New VP U4.4 Who has tried it???

crday98
06-04-2010, 12:26 PM
after reading some articles on the new VP U4.4 fuel, it sparked an interest. before i shell out the extra $$ to pick some up, i figured that i would drop in here to see who is using it along with their results???? they claim that you will notice a seat of the pants power increase even on a stock bike and that you will see even more gains on a modded one. so i compiled a list of questions to determine if this fuel is as good as they claim.

1. what year make and model quad are you running it in?

2. what modifications do you have done to your quad?

3. after using this fuel, have you noticed a seat of the pants difference in power while using this fuel?

4. have you noticed any benefit in using this fuel compared to the fuel you previously used?

5. what fuel have you previously used before going with the VP U4.4 along with where you purchased it from and how much it cost?

6. where did you purchase the VP U4.4 from and how much did it cost?

7. did you have to rejet? (please specify if you just changed the main jet, pilot jet or both and how many sizes you went).

8. what pros have you noticed with using this fuel?

9. what cons have you noticed with using this fuel?

10. is there anything else you wish to share that you feel should be noted that i may have left out?

fmftrx300ex
06-09-2010, 07:41 PM
its super hard to get ahold of right now so i dont think many people have had a chance to test it out

chad502ex
06-10-2010, 08:06 AM
after three previous revisions, you would think it would be right....

mrx01 is better anyway....

Q16 is ultimate for HC

FHKracingZ
06-11-2010, 01:43 PM
mxr01 is so expensive though.

norcalatver
06-24-2010, 09:19 PM
I use to run the U4 in my highly modified 505. It made a 4 hp difference on the dyno. I use to run it consistently until I started having problems with a yellowish/green residue that would build up in the carburetor. If I didn't ride more than every 2 weeks, I had problems.
It definitely makes a difference.

ScreaminAlways
07-15-2010, 09:56 PM
i have an 87 honda 250r i have an esr 310 pv kit keingh 38 mm airstryker esr air box eliminator esr trx9 pipe and silencer and boysen reeds. This is a pump gas cylinder and with 91 octane gas it ran pretty good. we are talking shift into 4th and attempt to keep the front end down. I just poured in the u4.4 with no jetting changes. Its not just advertisement it was the first time i had my old R straight up in 6th gear. i was very impressed. it ran clean and the response was impressive. I spent $70 on 5 gallons. so yea expensive but i would definitly keep 5 gallons on hand for a ride at st. joes or something.

Dylan227
07-22-2010, 01:51 PM
I run u4.4 in my 300 and it mae a 5.5 hp difference on the dyno then on my 400 a 2 hp difference. I think its worth it