View Full Version : Cell phone

Fear250r
06-04-2010, 06:36 AM
Sorry to put up another cell phone post, just looking for some input. I responded to another thread, but I wanted to make sure this got looked at.

Anybody have the Motorola Droid or HTC Incredible? I just got the LG EnV Touch and can't stand the damn thing. Then I found out you need to have a "smartPhone" to click on links in your email?? Never thought I'd say this, but I already miss Sprint.

Anyway, I'm getting rid of this touch and thinking of those two, any help in deciding would be great. Thanks

mxtuner
06-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Pretty sure the incredible is backordered. The motorola droid is a very good phone. I have htc eris which is a pretty decent phone also, but I wouldnt suggest getting it.

derekhonda
06-04-2010, 06:52 AM
yeah the htc droid is backed up about 2 more weeks i think, at a minimum. Should be freakin sweet. Has a 1g hz processor and 512mb of ram, my computer right before college had 256mb. haha

ben300
06-04-2010, 07:01 AM
I have the motorola droid, and I absolutely love the dang thing. I've been happy with it since the day I bought it. It does everything I need, and then some.

Its extremely fast on the web. Faster than any og the black berrys, and tthe apps that it comes with, like the google mapps app with built in gps in my opinion are way better than the iphone.

And if your worrying about it being durable, just buy a covcer for it and its extremely durable

I've played with the incredible, and its features look a bit different, but all in all its the same phone with a faster processor, which I couldn't. Tell the difference between the two anyway. The android 2.1 operaing system is awesome

muddy400EX
06-05-2010, 06:43 PM
how can motorola and HTC have the same phone name? i want a droid to, but dont know which to get

sexysilverado45
06-05-2010, 07:27 PM
I have a HTC Droid Eris and its awsome with 2.1 it has Google maps and nav witch is nice. But I would wait and get the incredible because its suposed to get the froyo 2.2 update soon and it will make it so much faster than it already is and it has an amazing camera.