PDA

View Full Version : Just weedwacked through Dog ****

yellowzo3
06-03-2010, 11:03 AM
FUUUUUUUUU... Saw it in advance and figured I could maneuver around it but not even close. I just put on some fresh line so it was spinning with the force of an F5 tornado. Weedwacker was at full throttle and made that bogging zzZZZZZzzz sound when you hit something that's a little tougher than grass. Dog **** went flying everywhere... all over my clothes, my face, in my eye, a huge chunk on the weedwacker handle that I didn't notice until 5 minutes later when I put my hand in it. Smelled horrible and once I thought I was in the clear there was another landmine like 1 foot away. :scary:

I had to play it cool and do an undercover 360 to get a view of the backyard to see if any neighbors or anything saw it. Fortunately its like 90 degrees here today and no one was outside.

dehner47
06-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
FUUUUUUUUU... Saw it in advance and figured I could maneuver around it but not even close. I just put on some fresh line so it was spinning with the force of an F5 tornado. Weedwacker was at full throttle and made that bogging zzZZZZZzzz sound when you hit something that's a little tougher than grass. Dog **** went flying everywhere... all over my clothes, my face, in my eye, a huge chunk on the weedwacker handle that I didn't notice until 5 minutes later when I put my hand in it. Smelled horrible and once I thought I was in the clear there was another landmine like 1 foot away. :scary:

I had to play it cool and do an undercover 360 to get a view of the backyard to see if any neighbors or anything saw it. Fortunately its like 90 degrees here today and no one was outside.

ya that deff does suck. make sure you do a lil pooper scoopin next time before you go wackin the weed.

slainwarrior
06-03-2010, 11:13 AM
lol that sucks man.. i used to work for a landscaper and thats happened to me a few times its f'n horribly discusting it litterally splatters all over you

yam450_53
06-03-2010, 11:16 AM
lmfao

slightlybent47
06-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Been there, done that!!!

Brings o whole meaning to the phrase “getting **** faced”

88redrocket
06-03-2010, 12:19 PM
I was mowing a lawn the other day with my 36'' walk behind mower and I ran over a pile of it and it stuck all over the tire. The thing that sucks is the mower goes in the back of my company van so it was not a fun ride home smelling that the whole way!

muddy400EX
06-03-2010, 12:20 PM
ahaha! should got some pics:blah:

yellowzo3
06-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Glad I'm not the only one!

Originally posted by muddy400EX
ahaha! should got some pics:blah:

LOL that was probably like the last thing on my mind at the time. Would have been a good picture for "show your face" or whatever that threads called on here though :p

ATV Chic
06-03-2010, 05:33 PM
lol i ran over a pile with the mower today at my mom's house. I'm sure the neighbour appreciated stepping into the exact same pile since i shoveled it up an deposited onto their doorstep :devil:

Kickstarts-suck
06-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Hahahha Thats funny. I went through an ant bed last week.. Ants all over me..

ohsobad_chevy
06-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by ATV Chic
lol i ran over a pile with the mower today at my mom's house. I'm sure the neighbour appreciated stepping into the exact same pile since i shoveled it up an deposited onto their doorstep :devil:

lmao.....thanks for the idea.

ATV Chic
06-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy

no problem anytime lol

Mxjunkie
06-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Don't feel bad, I do landscaping as I went to sit down to weed a flower bed..

I sit down in a lovely pile from the home owners great dane.. :(

LTandRaptorider
06-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy

Another idea... At my last house the one neighbor had a dog that came over and took a dump almost every day on my cement driveway. Well they had a swimming pool... So one day I grabbed a snow shovel, scooped up the dump, walked over and heaved it in their pool. Problem solved, I never had to clean my driveway again. ;)