PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket wheels

Dirtjunkie85
06-01-2010, 11:26 AM
my brother in law just got this machine and is looking for after market wheels for it. he tried some that a local shop had but once he got it on the rear wheel, it wasnt coming off. he has to hit it off with a rubber mallet and therefore ruined the new wheel. does anyone know where to get wheels that will actually work? let me know. thanks!! :)

700xxmaniac
06-01-2010, 04:16 PM
he shoulda used a derimmer... u can get 10'' rim with the right offset... look on rocky mountain and join club700xx.com for more help

Hiper-Tech2010
07-15-2010, 01:52 PM
HiPer Racing can make a wheel for that specific quad. We can make most any size wheel with any desired or workable off-set you would need. Give us a call at 1-877-GO-HIPER or 785-749-6011 and we would be glad to discuss getting you into a set.

Team HiPer

700xxrider
07-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Got my wheels/tires thru Rocky Mtn atv and I had to removed the demudder on the inside. Works great now I can change back and forth

roadkill_ky
08-21-2011, 10:44 AM
If you try to use a 10" rim... you'll also have to remove the mud scraper... But, that's not the problem. A 10" rim will have a different offset, which will make the quad wider in back, which will also increase front end push. I'd suggest you stay with 11" rear rims... but not the stock ones... they're junk. DWT makes good strong rims in 11" (red Label)... The OMF beadlock rims are just the DWT rims with beadlocks added. If you NEED beadlocks, go with OMF. If you don't, DWT.
Hyper are excellent rims if a bit expensive... If you go that way, make sure you get 11" rims.
FYI - ALL your 10" choices will have to have a different offset (wider) and that's necessary to clear your upper a-arms.

roadkill