PDA

View Full Version : Battle Creek 6/5-6/6 who's going?

wileeviper
06-01-2010, 11:15 AM
We are planning on it, who else is?

djdfairchild
06-02-2010, 09:39 AM
i'm planning on red bud unless everyone else is at battle creek.saturday for sure, sunday may have baseball.

kimv
06-03-2010, 10:12 AM
we might try and go to BC on Sunday, the weather looks like its going to be great!

DAVYS DAD
06-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Hope it rains;) ;) JUST KIDDING:blah: Mike and I are going to the Northern national in minnesota:macho HOPEFULLY OUR BOYZ HAVE ON THERE RACE FACE:cool: Good luck to all this weekend.

Later
DW

#404's Dad
06-04-2010, 08:33 AM
I figured everyone would go to Red Bud this weekend?? How is the Battle Creek track in comparison to Red Bud? We are looking at getting out for the first time this season but don't want to be the only ones at Red Bud

kimv
06-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Well we were thinking about Redbud, but there will not be enough minis to run the big track, alot of people are going to nationals in MN so they wont be running. Redbuds mini track is not good for the mini quads, IMO. Its too narrow.
The D14 tracks will let the 70s and 90s on the big track no matter how many show up, thats why we will be going there. They do have a nice big track, our son really likes it!

#404's Dad
06-06-2010, 05:36 PM
We went to Red Bud, 5 mini quads total on Saturday, got rained out after first moto.

6 or 7 showed up later Saturday evening and we had 5-6 coming from Indiana so there would have been enough for the big track on Sunday had it not got rained out.

How many 70-90s have been showing up to the D14 races?

Anyways, we had fun @ Red Bud, it was my son's first time back on his quad after getting his cast removed and his first ever MX event.

kimv
06-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Yeah the rain this weekend was awful! Its too bad because today would have been a great race day weather wise.
Im glad though we didnt decide to go to Battle Creek Saturday night because of the tornado! Scary!!
I heard that Redbud got rained out on Saturday! So how did Trevor like his first MX race?

As for D14 (as far as the ATV pts races go), there has only been one moto scored. Of course this was in BC and it was a mud bog that they cancelled before the 2nd moto! There were 4 70s and 7 90s and a supermini. At the Portland pts race(which was cancelled for the 70s & 90s because of the rain) there were alot more minis, especially 90s. The next pts race is going to be at Portland on June 19th and 20th, both days will count for pts for the 70s & 90s. From the sounds of it, it will be a huge turnout for both classes!! If you guys can make it that would be the weekend to come! And it better not rain!!!!

djdfairchild
06-06-2010, 09:51 PM
practice was great at red bud, started raining the moto before ours, and it was a mess. i was all loaded ready to go to battle creek sunday and saw saturday night that the weather was severe, but looked really nice in the morning so i was going to head out, luckily Joel text me that it was bad up there.
if i dont have baseball friday night i will go to sjo in fremont. if i dont i hope to see ya at portland

kimv
06-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Hey Darrick, let Joel know if you are going to Fremont. We are thinking about going if you guys go. Of course rain is in the forecast for Friday, this is getting ridiculous!

#404's Dad
06-07-2010, 08:19 AM
what is this fremont track ya'll speak of?

djdfairchild
06-07-2010, 08:44 AM
there are 2 tracks in fremont Michigan one is Big Air which is a nice track, the other one on friday night is at the fair grounds. its part of the SJO Productions series. www.sjoproductions.com. you can look it up to get info. but what i believe is its a series that runs at fair grounds around western and central michigan. they consider it a supercross series. we've never been to it but i know some people who have. only one other mini runs there. its just to get track time in. and they run in the evening.

keep track here and i'll let you know if i'm going to make it. depends on if we win in the baseball tourney on wedensday. if we lose i'll be there if we win i'll see ya at portland

kimv
06-07-2010, 10:11 AM
we have never done a SJO race either, but yeah its seat time. We have not had much of that in a long time!! Yeah just keep us posted.