PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to the Wotring Family

quadnana7
05-31-2010, 06:49 PM
A very special thanks to Steve and Travis Wotring. Friday Christian blew up his 90 mod and we had no parts to get it fix. Steve came up to Gary and offered to loan us his 90 mod so Christian could race his class. Without their generosity Christian would not have gotten to race the 90 mod class. Special people like this is what makes this sport so great. Thank you again Wotring Family and May God Bless you.

coffing918
05-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Steven and travis are 2 of the nicest people I know, they will help anyone in need, Steven is just an all around great guy, I love to pit with them, and Travis is a great kid.:D

bignasty
05-31-2010, 08:39 PM
steve has helped us with our builds this last year and is a great asset to our success. Best of luck to them this year. They really deserve it.:) :) ;) ;) :) :)

Logan #34's Dad
06-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by coffing918
Steven and travis are 2 of the nicest people I know, they will help anyone in need, Steven is just an all around great guy, I love to pit with them, and Travis is a great kid.:D

How come he won't help me make Logan's 70 run like his? LOL!
Steve is a good person (was not too sure about that earlier in the season - hehe - woooooooo!).