PDA

View Full Version : Steel City!!!

nate450x
05-31-2010, 10:22 AM
Hey guys just thought I would share the good news with everyone!! Went to my first ever National and had a pretty good showing. I ran 3 classes, 450 C, Open C, and 4-stoke C. 450 C didn't go so well, first moto finished 3rd, second moto ended up endoing the quad on top of myself!!! But Open C was a different story!! Moto one was a good race and I ended up 3rd and Moto two I pulled the hole shot and placed 1st and got a 1st OVER ALL!!!! I was beside myself!! I couldn't believe I had just won my moto and recieved a 1st over all at my very first National and only my 8th race ever!!!

The last race, 4-stroke C was bad both days!!! I wrecked in Moto 1 and Moto 2! But at that point it didn't even bother me because I knew I had a first place finish!!

So I feel I represented all of us on our Can-Am's pretty well and just wanted to share the good news with everyone. Thanks for all the support out here and hope to hear about others doing well also.

I would also like to thank my sponsors: BCS Performance, Elliott Timber, Valley ATV, and Works Performance!! Also can't forget my loving wife, kids and my parents for all the support they have given me.

blaster99
06-01-2010, 06:32 AM
Great job man!

HOBS DS450
06-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Congrats!!!!!

kellymi
06-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Awesome!!

ScottB125
06-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Nice results.

Did you get any video? From the few pics I saw, it looked like there were some long jumps

RobRacing
06-04-2010, 09:12 PM
That's pretty sweet! My first national I flipped and broke my thumb throttle and didn't even qualify!

nate450x
06-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks alot guys!! Yeah the track was pretty fun and there were a coulple of sections that were pretty technical. I have some video but it didn't turn out the best so I will see what i can do. Next up for me is Pleasure Valley!! Anyone else going?

blaster12s
06-15-2010, 11:30 AM
ill be there racin ya at p vally for my first nat. lets see if the yfz will take down the can am:devil:
theres lots of fast guys like brenn mira and dilan termelon i grew up racing so it should be a good timeee haaha