PDA

View Full Version : Banshees finally together!!!!

2001warriorman
05-31-2010, 09:09 AM
Well for those of you have read my previous post on how I got screwed out of cylinders ect its been almost exactly a year since I've had this beast running and shes finally together!

+2 a arms brand unknown, works dual rate (needs new spring will be converted to tripple rate with rezzy at some point), durable axle, douglas rims in the front, rock beadlocks for the back (stockers on for now), maier black plastic, moose bars, 28mm pwks with uni pods, ported reed cages with TDR carbon fiber reeds, light port and polish almost no transfer work or exhaust port I can see just cleaned up and opened intakes, weiscos, toomey t5s, hinson basket with barnett plates, hot rods crank, braided lines, billet dual row carrier, thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

I still have a cool head that I need to put on but I need my extended studs to be made to use it, actual ported cylinders, DG nerfs, a CFM alum air box and Im ordering an adjustable timing plate and billet impeller.

The paint came out TERRIBLE which was pretty upsetting so it doesnt look nearly as good as I was planning on but its getting redone or powder coated at some point but not right now, I just want to ride it. Ill post some pics and a short video in a bit I cant seem to get them to upload to the computer.

PS NEVER SCREW WITH WIRING HARNESS'S!!!! The one I got on this quad was a MESS and made my life HECK, I tryed 3 different coils and cdi's because one cylinder would constantly miss. After splicing and cutting and lots of swearing we figured it out and it works. Who ever had this had a harness for my 87 motor on there 98 frame??? Go figure it ended up working out because I forgot the wiring was different and sold my harness with my last roller.