PDA

View Full Version : Ohio dairy farm abuse

destey
05-28-2010, 04:58 AM
This is pretty bad. Probably the worst thing I've ever seen

Ohio dairy farm abuse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-LwgdTg5J0&feature=related)

tt racer
05-28-2010, 06:54 AM
Sad stuff just down the road from me that guy needs his a&& kicked and then some!

Pappy
05-28-2010, 07:43 AM
People can be quite sick

slightlybent47
05-28-2010, 09:23 AM
I think that guy should be put in a squeeze shoot and have his nuts punched like he did to that cow in the last clip.

Quad18star
05-28-2010, 01:38 PM
There's some sick f**ks out there.

I'd love to see one of the cows give a swift kicks straight to one of those workers' face.

05-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
I think that guy should be put in a squeeze shoot and have his nuts punched like he did to that cow in the last clip.

x2. This comment made me laugh, lol.

But in seriousness, that's sick. How can people do things like that to helpless animals? It's sick.

06 Honda 450R
05-28-2010, 03:45 PM
i can understand hittin them with a stick to get them goin (just the way it is) ... but not grabbin their eyes and stabbing them... or hitting them with a hammer

Dan_Guetter
05-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Punching a calf in the head is cruel, but grinding them up for food consumption is ok?

I have no argument, I thought i'd just throw that one out there.

Quad18star
05-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Dan_Guetter
Punching a calf in the head is cruel, but grinding them up for food consumption is ok?

I have no argument, I thought i'd just throw that one out there.

The thing is ... before you grind them up for food , you put a bullet between their eyes and it's over. But punching a calf , or hitting one over the head with a hammer with no intentions of putting them out of their misery is a whole other ball game.

That's the way I see it.

Pappy
05-28-2010, 05:15 PM
I geuss teh dude in the video was never taught not to play with your food

trx310R#24
05-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I geuss teh dude in the video was never taught not to play with your food

lol

Tommy Warren
05-28-2010, 09:56 PM
maybe they have seen grown men chase a calf on a horse, throw a rope around its neck, grab it and throw it to the ground and tie a rope around its legs....or tie a rope around its kidneys, climb on it and hope for the best.....or hold a red flag in front of it while other people throw spears into its neck.....or send a bunch of them through the streets of a town and run away from them as they slip and slide around breaking their legs and running into cement walls....

sounds like the Ohio farmers might have started a new sport

FHKracingZ
05-28-2010, 11:32 PM
I can see where some of that is over the line but not as much as you would think. I worked on a dairy farm for 3 years and I can tell you we use to hit the animals on numerous occasions. Its part of the job.

Cows are not stupid animals by any means. We milked in a stantion barn, and when the cows stand there normally and when you walk in between to put the milker on and they squeeze the **** out of you, its on purpose. Some of them purposely wont go into there stalls, and many other things.

Now im not trying to jusify the things that happen all I am saying is them people pointing the finger at abuse might have a different opinion if they were out there milking them themselves.

toby400ex
05-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
I can see where some of that is over the line but not as much as you would think. I worked on a dairy farm for 3 years and I can tell you we use to hit the animals on numerous occasions. Its part of the job.

Cows are not stupid animals by any means. We milked in a stantion barn, and when the cows stand there normally and when you walk in between to put the milker on and they squeeze the **** out of you, its on purpose. Some of them purposely wont go into there stalls, and many other things.

Now im not trying to jusify the things that happen all I am saying is them people pointing the finger at abuse might have a different opinion if they were out there milking them themselves. I understand smacking the cow on the *** to get it moving, but punching and beating it in the head doesn't make any sense. I just got a new labrador puppy, and a I know that beating it on the head is not going to get her to stop pooping on the floor isn't the answer. Know matter what the damn cow does to you, it isn't right to beat it.

I know it can be frustrating, but beating the damn thing doesn't help you or the animal. Positive reinforcement is the name of the game, give the animal some food when it goes where you want it to and after enough times it will follow.

Chit
05-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that guy's tie is WAAAY too skinny?

rbgnwa45
05-29-2010, 03:27 AM
My moms a slaughterplant inspector so I hear about this everyday. Two women cried in the conference room - how shocking. I worked in a slaughter plant for over a year and I did everything in it. Sometimes getting the cows into the killbox is a beeitch and you're not allowed to use electric prods in Canada anymore so we hit them with plastic shovels, lightly, because if that doesn't work a heavy hit isn't going to work either. One time I saw someone luer one in with hay, it was a sight. One time I saw someone pinch the back of a leg and it shot in. I've seen yelling work. Smacking them doesn't help, they can smell the blood and will do anything to stay away from it. The best way is to (can't happen because of contamination) have a mean *** dog chained up nearby. Cows are here for one reason; to be eaten. They're a fairly useless being otherwise and I would rather question why god would put an innocent animal in this type of hell if not for that specific purpose. Cycle of life, deal with it. It's his decision, not ours, or maybe it was, but who cares, I love steak and so do you. This planet is for the growth of spirits inhabiting human bodies. Not that we should act like king chit, there is a fine line between stupid and hungry. Was someone grabbing a cows eye in that vid? That's messed up. Smacking their faces or pinching their sides is fine for distracting them. Proding, punching, cutting, kicking, eye gouging, and even staring them down is wrong. It's not only pain that you want to eliminate, it's also fear, federal killboxes are setup that way. They don't feel pain being killed, not that we'd know but we're pretty sure the .22 knocks them out because their tounges are hanging out and they drop instantly. Animals aren't helpless, they can crack skulls with their hooves but they're in a general way mannered towards humans. Put a dog around a cow and it's going to get kicked.

If you smack a cow and it hurts your hand the same pain is felt by the cow. There is no "it didn't hurt the cow because it's big".

"Cows are not stupid animals by any means", just to be more specific, yes they are lol. If cows aren't stupid than no animal is but just because we're smarter doesn't mean they're dumb on the scale of intelligence. Anything alive knows pain is bad.

Dan_Guetter, it's more humane to kill all the animals that walk/fly/swim this earth, given that you believe they go to heaven. Either kill them early or watch them suffer through various infections and bordem. You wouldn't want to be a cow, have some compassion towards knowing that lol

... and before someone says that Indians consider it to be sacred - India has some of lowest standards in meat production.

416exfreak
05-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Thats some pretty effed up stuff man...

That dude didnt need to hit that cow like that. That wasnt nice man..:chinese: :bandit:

Ghost-Rider
05-31-2010, 09:07 PM
I can also see giving the cow a nice smack on the *** to get it moving, but wtf. The guy punching the calf on top of the head. and he was clearly throwing what looked like his hardest hits. And seeing that guy beating the one with the steel pipe, I'd love to beat his ****in head in with a steel pipe.

Smoker
05-31-2010, 09:18 PM
Regarding slaughtering and eating animals, law of the jungle. We're just animals that eat other animals like any other predatory species in the wild.

I've worked on farms, yes, it's easy to get frustrated when scared, stubborn animals don't do what you want so a little nudging happens. I tend to think most farmers have some respect for the animals they raise since they spend a lot of time caring for them. Yeah they make money with them but overall, they don't make then suffer unnecessarily, like those retards on the video.

gncc025
05-31-2010, 11:35 PM
Your pretty f**ing pathetic when you resort to hitting dairy cows in the head with a hammer for "entertainment" .:ermm:

honda400ex2003
06-01-2010, 07:51 PM
sick stuff there. gotta get those folks some help for sure. steve