PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Suzuki LTR450 DWT Fox Hoosier Rath Walsh Precision

rwilson3192
05-27-2010, 11:38 AM
I have a race ready 2008 Suzuki LTR450 for sale. I am asking $7000 firm. for pictures email me at wilson_3021@hotmail.com. I bought this quad about 6 months ago from Pro rider Austin Wilson, after i bought it completely redone the quad. I stripped it down to the frame and powdercoated everything, refreshed, redone and put new parts on it. Im going to try and list everything but i might miss a few things cause this quad is loaded. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the quad, I am selling it due to tearing my ACL and PCL recently. Most of the parts was bought brand new less than 4 months ago. I have ran it at 3 AMA Nationals and finished 3rd at 2 of them and 6th in the 450c class. The quad has a new 500 big bore kit and je piston that I installed before the 2nd race. Below is a list of parts and everything on the quad:

SUSPENSION:
Long Travel Fox Float Front Shocks with Walsh Long Travel A-Arms on the front
Long Travel Fox Podium Rear Shock with Walsh Swingarm and Walsh Long Travel Linkage
RPM Dominator 2 Width Adjustable Axle

MOTOR:
500 cc Big Bore Kit ( ONLY 2 RACES ON IT )
Baldwin Motorsports Head
Hot Cams IN & EX
Bottom end of motor was done by Rage ATV in Texas
CV4 Blue Radiator Hoses
Yoshimura Cherry Bomb

EXHAUST:
Full Yoshimura RS-5 with Fresh Packing

WHEELS AND TIRES:
DWT Champion In A Box Rock Out Front and Rear Wheels with Black Rings on the rear
Hoosier MX Tires ( ONLY HAVE 1 RACE ON THEM )

FRAME AND BODY:
Maier Race Plastic
Custom Morehead Motorsports Graphics
Precision Stabilizer
Fasst Flexx Handle Bars
Yoshimura Start Button
Walsh Steering Stem
Walsh Handle Bar Clamps
Pro Design Kill Switch
Rath Front Bumper
Rath Rear Grab Bar
Rath Netted Heel Guards
Rath Netted Nerf Bars
American Star Braided Front and Rear Brake Lines
Quad Tech Hump Seat
K&N Filter
Trinity Racing Carbon Fiber Frame Guards
ASV Breakaway UNBreakable Levers
Renthal Chain and Sprockets
New OEM Chain Guards

POWDERCOAT:
Frame, Sub Frame, A-Arms, Swing-Arm, Steer Stem, Handle Bar Claps, Motor Mounts, Front Bumper, Nerf Bars, and Heel Guards were all powdercoated when i redone everything less than 5 months ago. The A-Arms have very little chips from holeshots.

I am willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet on pick up for the quad for a small fee to save a little time and money on buyers behalf.

This quad has a alot of top of the line parts on it and has been taking very good care of. I change the oil and filter after every single race. After every race i spend at least an hour to clean it shine it up. It has never been flipped, wrecked or anything of that matter. The big bore kit has ONLY 2 RACES on it and is still fresh. The tires are almost brand new, I put them on right before the last race and only ran 2 MOTOS on them. In my opinion they are better than the Maxxis Razr tires. Like I said above, this quad needs nothing at all done to it. It is in EXCELLENT Condition and only needs you to jump on it and ride. If i hadnt of Tore my ACL and PCL i wouldnt be selling it, but bills come before my toys. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT wilson_3021@hotmail.com OR CALL / TEXT ME AT (502)-525-3382.

rwilson3192
05-27-2010, 12:19 PM
SOLD!