PDA

View Full Version : Rough wk end

QuadJunkies
05-27-2010, 10:45 AM
With less than two weeks away until Rnd 6 of the WORCS in So. Cal. we def. have our work cut out for us .:scary:

I think Brandon def. takes the carnage award of the wk end .
new frame was needed,one shock destroyed and an A-Arm replaced. .:ermm:
Brandon was OK though thank God . Surprisngly this wasnt from him wrecking it ... but rather being hit head on from another rider who was also OK. Could have been much much worse .
A flagger wasnt paying attn. to directing riders off the course and on the first lap of practice Brandon pulled off to rejet- not knowing which way to go . Quad can be replaced, my Son cannot .
My boys now out in points for the season, sitting in 6th and 7th now I believe so hes out just for fun this next round .

So we will try this all over again next week !:)

hwf-racing
05-27-2010, 06:26 PM
WOW, It's good to hear Brandon is alright!!!! That had to be a wicked hit!!!!The poor quad after all the work you put into that machine week after week really Sucks. Good Luck!! Derek

QuadJunkies
05-30-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by hwf-racing
WOW, It's good to hear Brandon is alright!!!! That had to be a wicked hit!!!!The poor quad after all the work you put into that machine week after week really Sucks. Good Luck!! Derek

Hey thanks Derek !

Things are just about put back togehter and replaced..frame was FUBAR so a new one had to be installed. I think possibly the only hand up right now is one knuckle at the spindle might need replaced and we only have one day left to figure it all out since its a holiday wk end. IT would have to be an expensive part of course. lol :scary: :eek2:
I will have to pick up a new tire too.. 5 inch hole from the impact split the tire.
YYYYIKES!!!

Brandon sure has some funky colored bruising . lol
How he managed to keep from a serious injury amazing, I just thank God for watching over him .

john willhoite
06-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Not near as bad, but still sucks.

vondeister
06-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Sorry about the damage guys, at least the riders are OK!!!

We had some good luck of the weekend winning round #2 of the EDT National TT. we are now tied for the points lead.

QuadJunkies
06-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by vondeister
Sorry about the damage guys, at least the riders are OK!!!

We had some good luck of the weekend winning round #2 of the EDT National TT. we are now tied for the points lead.

nice job ! Hes doing real good this year . :)

John, what happened ?
I dunno about ya'll but my kids are going to give there ole Mom a heart attack one of these days . :scary: lol

I sure hope Brandon has a good wk end .were traveling 2000 miles to chase a podium this round and after that last race ,he deserves it . :)

john willhoite
06-01-2010, 11:00 AM
He was 3rd in the holeshot, the kid in 2nd spun out and Creed hit him head on.

Mom doesn't watch practice and only watches the race through the little video recorder screen, so she can't really tell whats going on.

I'm going to get the cross country bumper, maybe it will be a bit stronger.

QuadJunkies
06-09-2010, 05:25 PM
We just arrived home yesterday from Nats. ....
Ill have to post a pic of the frame now that its been stripped. Wait until you see this thing . OMG... what a mess! :scary:

QuadJunkies
06-14-2010, 02:24 PM
heres the pics of the damage. :ermm:

QuadJunkies
06-14-2010, 02:24 PM

QuadJunkies
06-14-2010, 02:25 PM

QuadJunkies
06-14-2010, 02:26 PM

QuadJunkies
06-14-2010, 02:27 PM

QuadJunkies