PDA

View Full Version : new lights and light bulb questions

88dunerider
05-24-2010, 10:13 PM
hey guys got my lights on finally . mounted them on my air scoops looks alright , anyways there are amber lens on in the pic but put clear ones on now , they are 20 watt halogen bulbs and was wondering how big i can go before i screw the stator over , i was thinking about some 35 watt , what you guys think

bkelley
05-25-2010, 01:45 AM
I just picked up the Trail Tech Torch light set and it uses two 35w halogens, so you'll be fine with that. Not sure what the limit is, though.

88dunerider
05-25-2010, 09:28 AM
yeah i was thinking about ordering some of the 35 watt ones , only reason i asked was because i blew a fuse after messing around with these 20 watt ones after 10 min so didnt really know how much power she could handle. besides that do you know if the trail tech ones you got is a spot bulb in one and a flood in the other??? heard people run them like that i got both floods in right now but was just curious , thanks

88dunerider
05-25-2010, 09:28 AM
yeah i was thinking about ordering some of the 35 watt ones , only reason i asked was because i blew a fuse after messing around with these 20 watt ones after 10 min so didnt really know how much power she could handle. besides that do you know if the trail tech ones you got is a spot bulb in one and a flood in the other??? heard people run them like that i got both floods in right now but was just curious , thanks