PDA

View Full Version : Congrates to the WORCS riders

bignasty
05-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Wanted to put it out there to the riders this weekend who braved the elements of mother nature at Honeylake. Coming from New Mexico you would figure when you hear California you think of the Beach and warm whether. Well far from that, the kids raced in snow, rain, and a cold wind blowing that it even froze the water out on my work bench. Good thing I'm just the mechanic....:) :) ;) ;) :) :)

TTracer#22
05-24-2010, 09:52 PM
It was far from the beach and warm and congrats to Dale Jr. he rode great. See you in a few weeks hopefully the weather is better :-)

raidernut
05-24-2010, 10:25 PM
dont you mean a couple of weeks:D

bignasty
05-25-2010, 07:10 PM
Briant, I was happy to see Brock back up on the podium, he really rode his butt off. I was happy Dale finished first, but it should've gone to buddy, he was really fast this weekend and should've won, if it wasn't for his bike breaking. Hope we can gather the parts for next round in time though...Four days of driving, dont really feel like going into the dungeon....:devil: :devil: :devil:

TTracer#22
05-25-2010, 07:55 PM
I know what you mean Buddy was on the gas. I hated to see his day end like that. I'm glad to see the kids battle like that throughout the whole moto though. Im heading out to tear the 90 down right now.

raidernut
05-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by bignasty
Briant, I was happy to see Brock back up on the podium, he really rode his butt off. I was happy Dale finished first, but it should've gone to buddy, he was really fast this weekend and should've won, if it wasn't for his bike breaking. Hope we can gather the parts for next round in time though...Four days of driving, dont really feel like going into the dungeon....:devil: :devil: :devil:

Can i help you with any parts Dale? Let me know

As far Dale winning the race, he won cause he deserved it. A win in a WORCS race, takes a good ride, and a well prepared bike, unfortunately we only had half of that. You do a great job of prepping your stuff, and your boy did the rest.

raidernut
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
This is what i saw out my RV window about 30 minutes before the Sport 8-15 class started!

hasbeenttduner
05-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Crazy weather here in cali for this time of year. The kids get out of school in 1 week and I wore a jacket on the way to work today. AGAIN.

gistmarrs
05-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Crazy weather is right. We have gone up to Hume Lake on memorial day for many years now. As of today, the main road to get there is closed and they are expecting more snow tonight!

We need the water though, so I won't complain.

Marrs