PDA

View Full Version : Slipknot bassist Paul Grey found dead

slosh13
05-24-2010, 08:05 PM
Word is that a hotel worker found the bassist dead in his hotel room. No reason has come out about a possible reason of death but suspicon leads to possible drug overdose. What a tragic event to the metal word. Holdin the rock fist high and proud, you will be missed. RIP Paul Grey aka "The Pig"

416exfreak
05-24-2010, 08:35 PM
What. The. ****?!?!?!?!

This sucks balls.. RIP Paul.. you will be missed.

<b><Maggot Family Posse></b>

Latemodel32
05-24-2010, 08:35 PM
No **** i didnt hear anything about this R.I.P paul

rbgnwa45
05-24-2010, 09:04 PM
This sucks hard. Around noon I played Slipknot - Mephisto on my drums too :devil: . I'm a self-taught psychic/medium, I could probably get him on the phone.

Scro
05-25-2010, 06:48 AM
Looks like it's true...this sucks:( http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1639900/20100524/slipknot.jhtml

Guy400
05-25-2010, 08:50 AM
You hate to jump to conclusions but unfortunately in a vast majority of situations rock star + untimely death in hotel room = OD.

aDviSol2y
05-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
You hate to jump to conclusions but unfortunately in a vast majority of situations rock star + untimely death in hotel room = OD.

Give him the benifit of the dout, maybe he had a heart attack while bangin a stripper.... That would be a way to go!

mx8
05-26-2010, 04:17 PM
You do drugs You die. What a dumb *****. Light up another one DUDE. :rolleyes:

Pipeless416
05-26-2010, 04:54 PM
the rev, ronny james dio, and now paul grey :(

buck440
05-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by mx8

psshhh that's not true:bandit: :uhoh:

416exfreak
05-26-2010, 08:10 PM
yea...

MX8.. You drink soda, eat chocolate, drink coffee??

You do drugs..

You take tylenol, Ibuprofen, benadryl??

You do drugs..

Everyone dies jackass. Humans have a 100% mortality rate. Drugs dont kill people, time kills people.;)

mx8
05-27-2010, 07:12 AM
DRUGS DON'T KILL!!!! Well I guess I'll go be a crack head, If you say drugs are that much safer than me drinking pop or eating a candybar. I don't think that you are the sharpest nail in the pack. Let's just hope that you never have kids. :ermm:

Eviltanker
05-27-2010, 08:23 AM
^^^^ LOL^^^^^ I work in Narcotics for the military and enjoy when someone else is finally on point.....

trick450r
05-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by mx8
DRUGS DON'T KILL!!!! Well I guess I'll go be a crack head, If you say drugs are that much safer than me drinking pop or eating a candybar. I don't think that you are the sharpest nail in the pack. Let's just hope that you never have kids. :ermm:

Annual Causes of Death Average's in the USA

Tobacco 435,000

Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000

Alcohol 85,000

Microbial Agents 75,000

Toxic Agents 55,000

Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347

Adverse Reactions to
Prescription Drugs 32,000

Suicide 30,622

Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000

Homicide 20,308

Sexual Behaviors 20,000

All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000

Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600

Marijuana 0

Moral of the story? over 30 times more people die from alcohol and tobacco each year than all illicit drugs put together! So before you classify "Drugs" the way our government does you should take a look at what really kills people. Over half of you people on this forum right now who smoke cigarettes will die from it...FACT!

My favorite part is Marijuana is classified as a sched. 1 narcotic with heroin, crack, meth etc yet it has NEVER killed someone directly in the history of modern medicine and has only been listed as a potential risk factor for 35 deaths since 1958!!

Eviltanker
05-27-2010, 08:53 AM
the marijuana thing is not acurate. DUI accidents with fatality are not broken into alcohol or drug related so you cant really say with full confidence that no one ever died from it.

muddy400EX
05-27-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by mx8

well thats a douche thing to say. every rockstar, rapper etc. is on something. he was still a person, who was in a great band.

i remember being like 10 years old jammin to slipknot,lol.

RIP #2

yam450_53
05-27-2010, 09:26 AM
You guys should leave marijuana out of the equation, some of your posts are pretty funny (light another one dude? come on), you have obviously never experienced anything else. That is totally correct with me, but don't speak too fast if you have little knowledge about the stuff. IF it was an overdose it almost certainly had to do with some type of hard drug (crack, meth, cocaine, wes) etc.

Before you go calling me a druggy, I do not consume any of the drugs I listed above, although I have tried some. You either realize how it can destroy your brain and your way of seeing things, or you'll get sucked into the downward spiral sooner or later. This is no joint we're talking about.

It really is sad to see people go down like this, he will be missed.

aDviSol2y
05-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by trick450r

Tobacco 435,000

Alcohol 85,000

Microbial Agents 75,000

Toxic Agents 55,000

Adverse Reactions to

Suicide 30,622

Homicide 20,308

Sexual Behaviors 20,000

Marijuana 0

Moral of the story? over 30 times more people die from alcohol and tobacco each year than all illicit drugs put together! So before you classify "Drugs" the way our government does you should take a look at what really kills people. Over half of you people on this forum right now who smoke cigarettes will die from it...FACT!

My favorite part is Marijuana is classified as a sched. 1 narcotic with heroin, crack, meth etc yet it has NEVER killed someone directly in the history of modern medicine and has only been listed as a potential risk factor for 35 deaths since 1958!!

I understand what you are trying to say. And I do partly agree with you. THe only problem is you have to look at the percentages of people who die that use/do those things. Obviously there are more people that drive cars than people who smoke meth. So of course there are going to be more deaths from car accidents. The same goes for almost everything on your list. The tobacco and alcohol on the other hand, are a true leading cause. In my opinion any way. I have no facts to back that part up. I'm sure I could find some though. The fact of the matter is, no matter what you do, you are going to die. Some people just choose to do it sooner than others. Sad part is, sometimes those people get to choose for others. ie drunk drivers killing safe drivers.

Marijuana is a whole other story. And could could get this country out of dept so fast it is not even funny...... 2 cents.

derekhonda
05-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by trick450r

Tobacco 435,000

Alcohol 85,000

Microbial Agents 75,000

Toxic Agents 55,000

Adverse Reactions to

Suicide 30,622

Homicide 20,308

Sexual Behaviors 20,000

Marijuana 0

Not to jump in on your guy's pissing match, but you gotta look at this as a percentage basis. Over 30 times more people die from alcohol and tobacco each year than illicit drugs. Sure, that may be true, but well more than 30 times more people drink alcohol and do tobacco than illicit drugs.

What you basically just said, was a third world country in africa is the safest driving nation in the world, only 20 people died last year from car crashes. Yet you neglected to mention there are only 500 cars in that country.

buck440
05-27-2010, 03:37 PM
lol i was just thinking how mutch jane you gotta puff to o.d. if even possible but i bet you could if you had a vaporizor though. i'm no help.

JR3
05-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by buck440
lol i was just thinking how mutch jane you gotta puff to o.d. if even possible but i bet you could if you had a vaporizor though. i'm no help.

youd fall asleep before u died

toby400ex
05-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by mx8
DRUGS DON'T KILL!!!! Well I guess I'll go be a crack head, If you say drugs are that much safer than me drinking pop or eating a candybar. I don't think that you are the sharpest nail in the pack. Let's just hope that you never have kids. :ermm: All in moderation............

quadrider
05-27-2010, 10:50 PM
I had to take my cousin to the ER after he passed out and heart stopped after just smoking weed from a pipe. he was on a anti depressant and his potassium levels dropt so low his heart stopped , this was all within a hour of him smoking it. if i wasn't there to do cpr and wasn't 4 blocks from the hospital he would have died, so i don't agree with no one dying from it or contributing to it. and to everyone who thinks it should be legal and we would make billions from taxes off it were do you think this money is going to come from? it's going to come from the money that should be for food for there children and clothes, and general care. you already see it with alcohol and cigarettes. they spend $10-$20 a day on it, then cry about there kids starving, so then there going to be dropping $100 a week or more on weed cause its legal and the kids have to suffer.

buck440
05-28-2010, 04:02 AM
sounds like he had a buda or atom bomb impo.

k4f5x0r
05-28-2010, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by quadrider
I had to take my cousin to the ER after he passed out and heart stopped after just smoking weed from a pipe. he was on a anti depressant and his potassium levels dropt so low his heart stopped , this was all within a hour of him smoking it. if i wasn't there to do cpr and wasn't 4 blocks from the hospital he would have died, so i don't agree with no one dying from it or contributing to it. and to everyone who thinks it should be legal and we would make billions from taxes off it were do you think this money is going to come from? it's going to come from the money that should be for food for there children and clothes, and general care. you already see it with alcohol and cigarettes. they spend $10-$20 a day on it, then cry about there kids starving, so then there going to be dropping $100 a week or more on weed cause its legal and the kids have to suffer.

Thins out the idiots in america :chinese:

destey
05-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by quadrider
I had to take my cousin to the ER after he passed out and heart stopped after just smoking weed from a pipe. he was on a anti depressant and his potassium levels dropt so low his heart stopped , this was all within a hour of him smoking it. if i wasn't there to do cpr and wasn't 4 blocks from the hospital he would have died, so i don't agree with no one dying from it or contributing to it.

Root cause - wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_cause)

krt400ex
05-28-2010, 10:02 PM
wow.. i wanna cry. any word on whether the group will break up or find a new bass player? RIP

trick450r
05-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by buck440

You can't, Period.

I wrote a research paper about it a while back and I found a quote from a Harvard Biochemist, when asked how much marijuana it would take to kill a lab rat he responded "About 25 lbs from 20 feet, otherwise its impossible"

protraxrptr17
05-31-2010, 10:54 AM
Don't you just love some of the wonderful things potheads come up with to justify being potheads?

I have had some employees that smoked pot on a regular basis. I know first hand that it DESTROYS your ability to think. Yeah, it may mellow them out and make them non-violent, but if they have to do anything that requires reasoning and decision making its a disaster.

Back on topic. RIP.

rbgnwa45
06-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Just to clear things up..

Half of you are saying "it doesn't kill", and the other half aren't recognizing the people saying "it doesn't matter - it kills you in other ways". You'll have to level with yourselves. Pot can have very positive & negative effects. Some people would benefit being high 24/7, for instance people with anger problems or arthiritis. Drug advice is best taken from an experienced user, not someone in the military that "just does their job" - you wankers.

I havn't smoked weed since Christmas but I was smoking daily for 3 years prior. In the beginning, pot made me laugh my *** off, it was great. I was smoking up to a half oz a day during summer months. In the end it made me twitchy and paranoid but it did make movies and videogames more intense. It made me better at drums. I can't say it made me calm, nor was it a socializing miracle like ecstasy or alcohol. It does destroy your ability to think clearly, although not decision making (which came easier for me). For instance, math and labour while really baked will make you tired and sketchy and whatever you're doing will probably take longer. I went to work high once - that was the last time, everyone knew, the boss too, not that he cared but it made me paranoid and it was not a good feeling. Some people are affected with a dimentia/psychosis but that is rare. It can bring out dormant problems. The reason it makes you slow is because it effects the frontal lobe by making the receptors mis-fire and with prolonged use they may mis-fire when you're sober. When you're really high everything feels slow motion. It's safer than anything and that's what really counts. Some people want to be slow and sleepy on their days off, I sure do. I'm not sure if it was weed or a lack of oxygen but I have passed out shortly after smoking and playing drums. I passed out passed out. I was white as a ghost and I was so out of it lying on the floor. It was scary, I thought I was dying. I've driven high about twice in three years, I can't do it because I'm so paranoid and I notice my braking distance calculations are messed up, I'm on and off the brakes. I can't say I was ever too high to not notice something or get into an accident. Weed doesn't affect your motor function nearly as much as alcohol, I'd say it's 3% (very high) vs 100% (drunkish). The only drug I can safely recommend given that you have no mental health problems (although they've been reported to cure many for months) are mushrooms, and whole lot of them XD. Psylocybin taken in large doses is what I'd call the opposite of addictive because once you do them you don't want to for a long time and the effects are substantial compared to any other drug besides acid (which is scary!). Don't do hard drugs unless you can do a few lines of coke and stop for atleast 8 months inbetween. Have fun not breathing for the next week though. Acid is safe in tiny doses but it's reputation should be taken seriously. I've done it once, I took 6 hits by myself and went through a mental hell for 12ish hours. It's the worst drug experience I've had, not that I didn't enjoy lying down watching my ceiling warp into colors and shapes while listening to Pink Floyd, it was because my brain felt like it was melting and I knew I took too much. Ecstasy is everywhere and I think it's the worst (besides crack, heroin, etc, havn't done those) because so many teens want to try it even though it's on the same level as crack & heroin (maybe not heroin). You can immediately feel the damage done when coming down. I'm 22, I've been drunk about 10 times, and I "never" drink. Do I feel better now that I'm sober? Yes and no. I can't say I sit around enjoying sobriety. Pot is non-addictive, I stopped without experiencing withdrawls. It's addicting because it's a safe drug but it's not chemically addictive. Your body actually produces its own THC, albeit very little. There's a time and a place to have fun with drugs. It's not while driving, working, or socializing at parties. It's best done with close friends in an easy setting. I think if you're a parent and you want your kid off drugs, you might want to consider giving him/her a 1/4 oz of good mushrooms or strong salvia because I doubt they'll want more of any kind. If your kid wants to try a drug, you can't really stop them. No drug can come close to having a sleep paralysis induced out of body experience though.

Potheads are not addicts, we don't need to justify anything other than it works for a myriad of problems we could do without.

R.I.P :chinese:

TRXman86
06-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Honestly, I'm beggining to NOT care about rockers, poppers, rappers, or whoever dies that's famous. UNLESS they were killed by a drunk driver, heart attack, or some other natural cause. I do agree with "you do drugs you die" to an extent. I smoked weed for 6 months. I sat at a call desk for Cingular Wireless for 9 months, the last 6 I was high dang near every day. I got tired of hearing other people bi***ing about there bill being to high... STAY OFF YOUR PHONE!!! Stop calling them 900 numbers, and don't complain to ME when your crap get's shut off!!! If your going to do crack, meth, or stuff like that. I don't wanna hear about your death! Pain killers, etc... YOUR BUST!!! Don't care...

Sorry for being honest, I'm a straight forward person and this crap cracks me up... If your drove nuts and over the edge and feel drugs (hard core stuff) is your escape... well so be it... BUT there are people to help if ya get off your lazy arse and ask. Not saying this is the case here though so don't think that...

yam450_53
06-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Just to clear things up..

Half of you are saying "it doesn't kill", and the other half aren't recognizing the people saying "it doesn't matter - it kills you in other ways". You'll have to level with yourselves. Pot can have very positive & negative effects. Some people would benefit being high 24/7, for instance people with anger problems or arthiritis. Drug advice is best taken from an experienced user, not someone in the military that "just does their job" - you wankers.

I havn't smoked weed since Christmas but I was smoking daily for 3 years prior. In the beginning, pot made me laugh my *** off, it was great. I was smoking up to a half oz a day during summer months. In the end it made me twitchy and paranoid but it did make movies and videogames more intense. It made me better at drums. I can't say it made me calm, nor was it a socializing miracle like ecstasy or alcohol. It does destroy your ability to think clearly, although not decision making (which came easier for me). For instance, math and labour while really baked will make you tired and sketchy and whatever you're doing will probably take longer. I went to work high once - that was the last time, everyone knew, the boss too, not that he cared but it made me paranoid and it was not a good feeling. Some people are affected with a dimentia/psychosis but that is rare. It can bring out dormant problems. The reason it makes you slow is because it effects the frontal lobe by making the receptors mis-fire and with prolonged use they may mis-fire when you're sober. When you're really high everything feels slow motion. It's safer than anything and that's what really counts. Some people want to be slow and sleepy on their days off, I sure do. I'm not sure if it was weed or a lack of oxygen but I have passed out shortly after smoking and playing drums. I passed out passed out. I was white as a ghost and I was so out of it lying on the floor. It was scary, I thought I was dying. I've driven high about twice in three years, I can't do it because I'm so paranoid and I notice my braking distance calculations are messed up, I'm on and off the brakes. I can't say I was ever too high to not notice something or get into an accident. Weed doesn't affect your motor function nearly as much as alcohol, I'd say it's 3% (very high) vs 100% (drunkish). The only drug I can safely recommend given that you have no mental health problems (although they've been reported to cure many for months) are mushrooms, and whole lot of them XD. Psylocybin taken in large doses is what I'd call the opposite of addictive because once you do them you don't want to for a long time and the effects are substantial compared to any other drug besides acid (which is scary!). Don't do hard drugs unless you can do a few lines of coke and stop for atleast 8 months inbetween. Have fun not breathing for the next week though. Acid is safe in tiny doses but it's reputation should be taken seriously. I've done it once, I took 6 hits by myself and went through a mental hell for 12ish hours. It's the worst drug experience I've had, not that I didn't enjoy lying down watching my ceiling warp into colors and shapes while listening to Pink Floyd, it was because my brain felt like it was melting and I knew I took too much. Ecstasy is everywhere and I think it's the worst (besides crack, heroin, etc, havn't done those) because so many teens want to try it even though it's on the same level as crack & heroin (maybe not heroin). You can immediately feel the damage done when coming down. I'm 22, I've been drunk about 10 times, and I "never" drink. Do I feel better now that I'm sober? Yes and no. I can't say I sit around enjoying sobriety. Pot is non-addictive, I stopped without experiencing withdrawls. It's addicting because it's a safe drug but it's not chemically addictive. Your body actually produces its own THC, albeit very little. There's a time and a place to have fun with drugs. It's not while driving, working, or socializing at parties. It's best done with close friends in an easy setting. I think if you're a parent and you want your kid off drugs, you might want to consider giving him/her a 1/4 oz of good mushrooms or strong salvia because I doubt they'll want more of any kind. If your kid wants to try a drug, you can't really stop them. No drug can come close to having a sleep paralysis induced out of body experience though.

Potheads are not addicts, we don't need to justify anything other than it works for a myriad of problems we could do without.

R.I.P :chinese:

1/4 oz of mushrooms? are you crazy? I guess they have weaker mushrooms in your area (I know for a fact if I ate that much I would totally trip out, kind of like you felt on acid). To say pot is non-addictive is being close-minded. Maybe it wasn't hard for you to stop, but that's your case. I know plenty of people who have a hard time stopping because they need their dose every day. It's not so much the chemical addiction, it's the mental addiction. When you get used to getting home and lighting one up, or smoking one before going to bed, or whatever place it is. You associate places and times with smoking and it becomes a habit, and the wheel is hard to stop once it starts spinning. It really all depends on the individual, and his will to stop, it's the same with cigarettes.

p.s. : seperate your text paragraphs next time :p

ben300
06-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
1/4 oz of mushrooms? are you crazy? I guess they have weaker mushrooms in your area (I know for a fact if I ate that much I would totally trip out, kind of like you felt on acid). To say pot is non-addictive is being close-minded. Maybe it wasn't hard for you to stop, but that's your case. I know plenty of people who have a hard time stopping because they need their dose every day. It's not so much the chemical addiction, it's the mental addiction. When you get used to getting home and lighting one up, or smoking one before going to bed, or whatever place it is. You associate places and times with smoking and it becomes a habit, and the wheel is hard to stop once it starts spinning. It really all depends on the individual, and his will to stop, it's the same with cigarettes.

p.s. : seperate your text paragraphs next time :p

i completely agree...anyone who says marijuana is not addictive or habit forming is a fool. i for the past two years have lived with three of the biggest pot heads that i have ever known or come across. they claim that it does all these magical things for them and this and that, and i'll tell you that i knew them all for a long time before they started smoking adn smoking for long periods, and they all had non of their problems before hand, that they claim pot helped them with....they just simply loved and were addicted the way that it made them feel at the time.

i personally do not like marijuana. i have smoked it on a hand full of times from many different ways. bong, pipe, vaporizer, hooka, gravity bong.....and all i can say is that it makes me feel paralyzed in a way, and makes colors to intense for me( this was from the vaporizer and gravity bong with northern lights), so because of htese hand full of times, i have chosen to not smoke. i prefer getting drunk tho, and have been told that i may have a problem tho..thats neither here nor there...

also..i would never give a kid salvia.....for get that.....i, my self am immune to salvia...i smoked an ounce of 80x once and it did nothign...i come to find out that 1 out of 5 people are chemically immune to the affects of it...but i would never give a kid salvia or shrooms...

toby400ex
06-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by ben300
i completely agree...anyone who says marijuana is not addictive or habit forming is a fool. i for the past two years have lived with three of the biggest pot heads that i have ever known or come across. they claim that it does all these magical things for them and this and that, and i'll tell you that i knew them all for a long time before they started smoking adn smoking for long periods, and they all had non of their problems before hand, that they claim pot helped them with....they just simply loved and were addicted the way that it made them feel at the time.

i personally do not like marijuana. i have smoked it on a hand full of times from many different ways. bong, pipe, vaporizer, hooka, gravity bong.....and all i can say is that it makes me feel paralyzed in a way, and makes colors to intense for me( this was from the vaporizer and gravity bong with northern lights), so because of htese hand full of times, i have chosen to not smoke. i prefer getting drunk tho, and have been told that i may have a problem tho..thats neither here nor there...

also..i would never give a kid salvia.....for get that.....i, my self am immune to salvia...i smoked an ounce of 80x once and it did nothign...i come to find out that 1 out of 5 people are chemically immune to the affects of it...but i would never give a kid salvia or shrooms... Salvia is nuts, did it twice. The last time I tripped that a steam roller ran over me and I was stuck to the roller. Worst trip ever.... I think it is still legal in my state but for the 2 minutes it trips you out, there is no control at all.

rbgnwa45
06-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Yam, I've done shrooms about 5 times. The last time I ate 14 grams within 4 hours, I was so loopy but it wasn't a crazy dose, and nothing compared to acid. I actually bought them online, they were "Africanus Cubensis", a very potent strain. They arrived in my mailbox 2 weeks later. I'm not sure how legal it is in Canada but they don't put your name on it and the money is sent to a different name. The trip ended at 6 hrs because my friend that took the other 14g (1st or 2nd time) said if he didn't remember to breath than he didn't. He went home (next door) to call me an hour later saying he was fine and the Music Award performances were so fugged up, saying Rihanna looks like a morphing alien lol.

Weed can for sure be habit forming but the reason people say it isn't is because it's safe - it's like saying we're addicted to toilet paper, it's not the same. I define it as chemical. The odds of smoking becoming a habit is high, not many people smoke it once in awhile. You'll think you're getting rid of your problems but you're really replacing them with future squabbles. I can't drink, I'll be fine then have a SIP more of alcohol and get the spins. I hate feeling like the sky is falling.

Actually, forget mushrooms for your teenager that wants to try a drug, get him/her to do Salvia because even the lowest extract I found stronger than Acid but it lasts for 5 mins or less. After smoking 10x I was in my living room but didn't know where I was. My house is colorful and I thought I was in the cat in the hat's pad. The big TV screen looked like an entrance to another room. I couldn't walk, I was laughing hysterically telling my friend about the "train people connected by their hands & feet" while I drooled. It's the largest reality distortionizer ever. If you want to have a safe (legal in Canada) feel for hallucinogens, start with salvia. If you can't handle Salvia than you won't handle the others well. Some people cry and drool - I think it's hilarious given the 5 minute duration. Before doing it, I didn't know my senses could be warped to that degree, it's good to know.

Acid is a whole 'nother ball game. Shrooms = fuzzy, acid = melting. Don't ever do acid lol... and yes, after being properly defined, weed is addictive any way you look at it.

"If your going to do crack, meth, or stuff like that. I don't wanna hear about your death."

People need to. Those people were once like you. You can't fix a problem without recognition. Young students should be taught the reality of them, from tylenol, the law, to how kerosine is used to make cocaine, and how you get holes in your teeth using meth.

Until weed is globally classified as the safest smokable narcotic I'll consider us to be in the dark.

DON'T DO DRUGS :scary:

buck440
06-03-2010, 01:19 PM
how is this thread not locked lol. throwing gas on the fire...I just can't handle my psychoactives period. i just end up fighting it the whole way which you DON'T do! unless you mix it with a sedative. so i just stick to my good palls bud l and crown r, I get along with bud a little better.

Titanium
06-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by mx8

What about Iggy Pop? Look at that guy. still ripped like he's 18 and is (63? correct me if im wrong.) And he's done drugs FOREVER and still running around like he's brand new.