PDA

View Full Version : whos coming to PA?

EthansDad
05-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Thought I'd beat Rocky to the post this time...

Hey, is anyone going that can do a seat cover install on a DRR? if you have the tools and the know how and will be in PA, l could use your help. I have a new cover, just need some help getting it on for our 50 CVT runner. Its back together and running good, can't wait to see it on the track again.

Will pay in cash or beer for anyone that can help.

:cool:

-EA

jerkyboy
05-24-2010, 07:28 PM
We will be at this one. Its not hard to put the cover back on all you need is a good staple gun. If you cant get it on before you leave bring your staple gun and Ill help you.

redonkulousruntsracing
05-24-2010, 08:27 PM
We will be there! Its all Seth has been talking about for 2 weeks. I showed him a website that shows live satellite images and you can see every bump jump and corner on the track . They were setting up the staging lanes by the track. and some of the big haulers are already on site. He studied the track for an hour tonite.
We look foward to meeting some new people there as well as seeing some old friends. C yall there

rebuiltoz
05-24-2010, 08:37 PM
hey sickairseth whats that website if you dont mind

qcitytile
05-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Does anyone know if they have a shower house. Debating on tent or close hotel. It will be cheaper for us to stay in hotel than to drive motor home out but its a lot funner when we stay at the track. Just me and the boy comin out this time.

Logan #34's Dad
05-25-2010, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by EthansDad
Thought I'd beat Rocky to the post this time...
-EA

SUCKA! LOL

We'll be there. Only 2 1/2 hours away baby!
70CVT
90CVT
90 Auto Jr.

Also, any of you guys got some old mx boots laying around? My little nephew is coming to race at Steel City for his first National (50cvt limited). He wears size 12/13 shoes so.......
If you got something can you please pm me. Thanks

jerkyboy
05-25-2010, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by qcitytile
Does anyone know if they have a shower house. Debating on tent or close hotel. It will be cheaper for us to stay in hotel than to drive motor home out but its a lot funner when we stay at the track. Just me and the boy comin out this time.

Your motorhome doesnt have a shower?

redonkulousruntsracing
05-25-2010, 05:47 AM
Ckeck it out!! Click location #2 then up at aerial view, click Birds Eye then enjoy.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?q=steel+city+mx%2c+delmont+PA&mkt=en-US&FORM=BYFD[/URL]

don bassani
05-25-2010, 05:49 AM
40/41 crew will be there. I would seek out a upholstry shop for that seat cover. You really need a odd staple gun to get in there deep.I did mine and it looked like crap so I found a auto/upholstry shop and for 25.00 it was perfect and did it in 5 minutes.

edwardsp&b
05-25-2010, 06:31 AM
Rocky I have a couple pairs ill bring and he can have them.
Bryan

Logan #34's Dad
05-25-2010, 06:45 AM
Thanks Bryan!

It should be fun watching the little guy. This will be his first race ever! He is hell in the yard! LOL.