PDA

View Full Version : Little Sahara Oklahoma - Memorial Day Weekend!

fandl450r
05-24-2010, 07:43 AM
Well it's that time of year again and just wondering if anyone else is heading out that way this upcoming weekend. Myself and about 10 other people are heading out there! So anyone else heading out to Little Sahara Memorial Day?

-Fandl

smr
05-24-2010, 11:06 AM
looks like we are going. It's a long drive but worth it.

J.Brown121
05-24-2010, 11:36 AM
there are some guys from North Texas heading up there. They have a post in the dunes section.

400exrider707
05-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by smr
looks like we are going. It's a long drive but worth it.

I went from upstate NY, to Illinois, then down to Oklahoma for the dunes in one drive with only stops for pee breaks and to refuel the truck. Did it in an 05 crewcab Ford F350 with a lift and big tires haha. 26 hours of he!!. Drank a LOT of beverages down there. That was last year. Wish I was going again, I had a blast!

5pennys
05-24-2010, 09:36 PM
There are about 15 of us from over on the quadforce forum going. Most of them are coming up from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I'm about an hour and a half close than that.

Me and a few of the group will be there Thur. afternoon. We are planning on staying in the North camp ground where the large pull through spots are.

Feel free to stop by and say hi! Look for a solid red enclosed trailer.

fandl450r
05-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by 5pennys
There are about 15 of us from over on the quadforce forum going. Most of them are coming up from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I'm about an hour and a half close than that.

Me and a few of the group will be there Thur. afternoon. We are planning on staying in the North camp ground where the large pull through spots are.

Feel free to stop by and say hi! Look for a solid red enclosed trailer.

Very nice, theres quite a few of us heading down from Omaha/Lincoln, Nebraska. Were leaving tomorrow night and driving through the night and should get there early Friday.

I'll be on my Honda! Definitely come by and say hello!

01 250exman
05-27-2010, 11:34 AM
well my brother and i was going but I discovered that my pos pro design water pump impeller snapped in half its a good thing I inspected my **** before we headed up there so looks like no riding for me! everyone enjoy :(

IMSROLL450R
07-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I went from upstate NY, to Illinois, then down to Oklahoma for the dunes in one drive with only stops for pee breaks and to refuel the truck. Did it in an 05 crewcab Ford F350 with a lift and big tires haha. 26 hours of he!!. Drank a LOT of beverages down there. That was last year. Wish I was going again, I had a blast!

When you comin back? Im ready when you are....

400exrider707
07-26-2010, 10:15 AM
When I get a quad again! At least now I wont have to pay for fuel in the truck so that will help. I'd love to come back man that was an awesome time. We would have had a blast even if we didn't have anything to ride. I'd put some pics up but I think out of the 50 or so pics we have, maybe 2 are family friendly hahaha.

If you talk to sweeney at all again, I need his youtube info so I can watch those vids too.

IMSROLL450R
07-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
When I get a quad again! At least now I wont have to pay for fuel in the truck so that will help. I'd love to come back man that was an awesome time. We would have had a blast even if we didn't have anything to ride. I'd put some pics up but I think out of the 50 or so pics we have, maybe 2 are family friendly hahaha.

If you talk to sweeney at all again, I need his youtube info so I can watch those vids too.

Thats a fact. Im ready for another trip. You can find sweaneys vids on youtube just by searching sweaney as a user. They are all still on there and some more from the previous trip with us and Pee Pants..... Ah yeah.