PDA

View Full Version : cecco bracket/aftermarket caster adjustment brackets for 09+ yfz450r?????

honda450rpower
05-24-2010, 03:55 AM
does anyone know if any other aftermarket companies make a caster adjustment bracket like houser does and do they fit other aftermarket lt a-arms companies like roll design......my budy is getting his yfxr set up for mx and he just put roll design lt a-arms and lt fox evols on but wants to put an cecco bracket on it but iv only found that houser makes them but iv heard that other companies make them just don't know who so can anyone please help us out? we need to make his bike corner better and thats what the cecco bracket helps with so anyone got any idea???? Please help us!!!

bmerriman12
05-24-2010, 07:42 AM
gt thunder makes one

hendershot106
05-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Yeah GT makes one...it only works with their XC a arms as far as i know... the upper a arm is about 3/4" shorter front to back.... you cant just bolt a cecco or gt bracket onto a stock or other brand a arms...it wont fit.

Trxracr
05-24-2010, 09:05 PM
lol with a big enough hammer and maybe a chopsaw and welder anything'll fit haha

honda450rpower
05-24-2010, 09:37 PM
well if my budy would have just listen to me he would have houser lt a-arms with the cecco bracket and we wouldn't be sittin in this situation........dumb ***

hendershot106
05-26-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by honda450rpower
well if my budy would have just listen to me he would have houser lt a-arms with the cecco bracket and we wouldn't be sittin in this situation........dumb ***

Gt or Houser only way to go on the yfzr....