View Full Version : Could be new (Sport) atv show?

Ryan
01-31-2003, 02:35 PM
Well I e-mailed the guys over at "ATV TV." The reply I got was pretty interesting.....

Ryan,

Although the biggest (by far) segment of the ATV indutry is the utility machines we still love racing as well. There's even some talk around about trying to start a sport show for next year. That is if enough advertisers get behind so we can pay the bills!

Doug Meyer
A-TV
4X4TV
ATV Outdoors
Back Road Adventures

What do you guys think of that :D ? Sounds pretty sweet to me. Any comments :confused: .

tants
01-31-2003, 02:37 PM
that would be sweet.

ryan you going to the race this sunday?

Ryan
01-31-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by tants
that would be sweet.

ryan you going to the race this sunday?

The GNCC race in PA or the middletown flattrack race? The flattrack race is only on friday nights....

01-31-2003, 02:41 PM
good job. id love to see races on tv

Doibugu2
That guy is the biggest Dork I have ever seen. I hate listening to him.

I actually like watching the snowmobile show much more, its much better.

tants
Originally posted by Ryan
The GNCC race in PA or the middletown flattrack race? The flattrack race is only on friday nights....

the flying dutchman races or w/e...

is there flattackin tonight?

tants
01-31-2003, 02:43 PM
ryan the oc flattrack races are tommrow night... which im going to and ill be pittin for kc ;)

Ryan
01-31-2003, 02:47 PM
the flying dutchman races or w/e...

is there flattackin tonight?

I might be at the "Flying Dutchman" race. I have to see what I am doing and how much of a distance it is from here to there...

I probably won't be at the flattrack.... I have real trouble breathing in there and I feel really dizzy when I leave...

Dolibugu2, I totally agree. The guy is a dork and an idiot but im in it for the racing! I don't really care who hosts the show..... If they are airing any atv race and getting good shots then im gonna keep quiet and stay happy. It will definitly be a big step for atv racing!!!!!

tants
01-31-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
I might be at the "Flying Dutchman" race. I have to see what I am doing and how much of a distance it is from here to there...

I probably won't be at the flattrack.... I have real trouble breathing in there and I feel really dizzy when I leave...

Dolibugu2, I totally agree. The guy is a dork and an idiot but im in it for the racing! I don't really care who hosts the show..... If they are airing any atv race and getting good shots then im gonna keep quiet and stay happy. It will definitly be a big step for atv racing!!!!!

if you go to the flying dutchman or to the flattrackin let me know, its about 2 1/2 - 3 hours away from us... let me know

aim: tants250r

Ryan
01-31-2003, 02:57 PM
if you go to the flying dutchman or to the flattrackin let me know, its about 2 1/2 - 3 hours away from us... let me know mabe we can "car pool"

aim: tants250r

Depends on what im up too. Im definitly not going to the flattrack race though...... I got my mind focused on the XC race. I gotta find out what im doing and then i'll let you know.

toby400ex
01-31-2003, 02:59 PM
i bet people would pay for that channel just to watch it, ive watched the show a few times but the commercials always end up being the best part.:rolleyes:

Ryan
01-31-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
i bet people would pay for that channel just to watch it, ive watched the show a few times but the commercials always end up being the best part.:rolleyes:

Yeah I know.... They said on Wednesdays show they are going to ride with Doug Echiner for next weeks show. I would stay tuned to watch it.

DEAL
01-31-2003, 03:29 PM
Back road adventures....
Lmao.

tants
01-31-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
Back road adventures....
Lmao.

lmao

CHAUNCY
01-31-2003, 04:35 PM
i know i missed somethin.
What channel is this show on ???
There used to be one on OLN is this the same one ???
What day, time and what channel ?

Ryan
01-31-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
i know i missed somethin.
What channel is this show on ???
There used to be one on OLN is this the same one ???
What day, time and what channel ?

Well its on the "Out Door Channel" Not "OLN". Its on Mondays at 5pm or 6pm :confused: , repeats are on wednesday at 9:30 pm. Alot of times is Utility stuff so don't get to excited :o ....

bluebaron
01-31-2003, 04:43 PM
i can never find theses shows:mad:

Ryan
01-31-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by banshee_ex07
i can never find theses shows:mad:

Do you have digital cable or satelite? If so then you have the channels somewhere. The orginal cable doesn't have them.

tants
01-31-2003, 04:50 PM
ryan check your pm