PDA

View Full Version : The Last 450r Skid Plate You Will Ever Buy!!!

gotwarrior
05-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Just as I said, this will be last swingarm skid you will ever buy for your honda. This skid it made of 1/4 inch steel to hold up to those nasty rocks that comes with racing XC. It is designed to work with a single or dual sprocket guard. 45 shipped if your running a dual sprocket quard, and 50 shipped for a single.

This picture below is a single sprocket guard skid. A dual sprocket guard skid will not have the extra piece on the other side. I have several of these for sale.

gotwarrior
05-23-2010, 12:01 PM

Brewer48
05-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Will these be bare like in pics? Or are you gonna powdercoating them?

gotwarrior
05-24-2010, 03:52 PM
They will come bare.

gotwarrior
05-26-2010, 06:40 PM
TTT

gotwarrior
05-29-2010, 06:26 AM
TTT

gotwarrior
07-06-2010, 06:49 PM
I still have a few of these left!

quadman21
07-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Quick question, How long have you been making these? Are there a few of these out there and how are they holding up? With the steel being more rigid, have you had any experience with the aluminum tabs on the swinger breaking?

Not trying to be a wiseguy or jerk like a lot of other members. Im very interested because there is a bunch of us in the northeast running the same design but out of aluminum. My problem has always been that the sprocket side always wears down from constant bombardment of New Enland rocks. Then I'm stuck with having to either build it up again by welding more aluminum or replacing all together. So I'm looking for something that won't wear as fast.

Thanks again,
Matthew

gotwarrior
07-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by quadman21
Quick question, How long have you been making these? Are there a few of these out there and how are they holding up? With the steel being more rigid, have you had any experience with the aluminum tabs on the swinger breaking?

Not trying to be a wiseguy or jerk like a lot of other members. Im very interested because there is a bunch of us in the northeast running the same design but out of aluminum. My problem has always been that the sprocket side always wears down from constant bombardment of New Enland rocks. Then I'm stuck with having to either build it up again by welding more aluminum or replacing all together. So I'm looking for something that won't wear as fast.

Like i said you will never have to replace this one. There are many people running this here in MO, and I know there are several gncc racers using them also.. These things work!!!1
Thanks again,
Matthew

gotwarrior
08-30-2010, 04:43 AM
I have still have a few...

gotwarrior
09-16-2010, 06:47 PM
BUMP