PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to get it! 450s

LT80
05-23-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm getting my daughters race quad. Full tilt racer. 08 450s..
PEP PB1's..Yoshi motor..blah-blah.
It's in Phoenix waiting for a ride to PA.
Can anyone tell me any pro's and cons?
Any issues?
Thanks a bunch.
Jack

TNT
05-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Hey Jack Terry....we're in the same boat my son decides not to race anymore after 6 yrs due to his GF now after I built two nat pro-am race ready quads this season...so I got them thought I give it a whirl, never rode a quad in my life lol....got any pointers send em my way. I found a few places in SC and am going to make my debut @ 50 yrs old.....lol! They got a MX track and hospital fairly close lol!

What ever happen to the Scene? Do they got a over the hill class at the nats.....lol? You wanna race me? My DS450 is Faaaast! :D

I still like getting on the boards and helping the kids out. Good to see ya again. :cool: Tell Wiseguy I said hi! lol!

birdman7389
05-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Is it the 450MXR or 525s?

GE4x4
05-23-2010, 06:10 PM
There really isn't to many with the 450. Just the front wheel bearings. But I'm sure Polaris and Lonestar had all the bugs out of Angela's Outlaw. You should have no issues other then ware items.:macho

LT80
05-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by birdman7389
Is it the 450MXR or 525s?

It's a 450. Prolly a MXR. It does have the Straight axel.
Not up on the details. LOL
Thx for the replys.

TNT....haha, good to see you!
I'd really like to meet up at a race. We're in the 40+ class. Unfortunatly, unless things go wild, I'm not making it to many if any. I'm hoping for Pine Lake TT (it's 20 min from me).
Maybe Unadilla but Doubtfull...dammit..:grr:
I'll have to race my mighty 250R. The Polaris is WORCS ready at 53" ..heh
NO it's not another 4 stroke over heating~~ It's LT80 on his R.
LMAO!!:devil:

Racing tips? I'll tell you how I did it.
Ya see, I'm gonna go fast. I won't win, but I'm gonna be fast. They all do this jump stuff, and I'm fast, Heck ya. Must be easy.
I remember yelling as I nosed into the face of this way to big jump. I laid there till the ambulance crew came. NOT YET understanding things in a normal way (and after a month of rib pain) I went out to be fast again. Not quite as fast, But indeed fast.
He!!, I'd end up falling over even with nobody around me.
Called me one lap Jack..LOL
I retired for a while.
So, I figured I'd make a return and plan on seeing a checkered flag, last or not.
I'm rarely last. I have fun. I don't fall over anymore...:rolleyes: :D
I recommend you do the later.

brucealmighty33
05-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Hi Jack, I am out of Massachusetts, and this is our 3rd season racing the outlaws up here on the NEATV Series & some AMA Nationals. I can say with certainty that we know how to make them go around the track so if you have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to give us a call.

Bruce Gaspardi Jr.
Team Southside Polaris
413-822-8272

LT80
05-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Much appreciated. :)