PDA

View Full Version : WTF!! damn!!!

300EXrider02
01-31-2003, 02:21 PM
pos **** quad jsut wont f-ing start! now my battery died, and it everytime i try to start it it pops form the exhaust, but never turns over, the engine wont start, it jsut pops like once or twice very loud...what the ****? no i need a new ****!ng battery and the ****!ng quad wont f-ing start!!! F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nakomis0
01-31-2003, 02:23 PM
Hate to sound like a broken record, but.... try some new gas, and your proabably running lean

01-31-2003, 02:26 PM
take a deap breath and count down from 10

sharpshooter
01-31-2003, 02:27 PM
you need a new spark plug and just push start it and it will recharge the battery

check the gas?
and stop WHINING like a little beaaaaaaaaach

DaveEX7
01-31-2003, 02:42 PM
check the plug, check to make sure u have good gas, change ur jets a lil, and if that dont work give the pos a lil kick:devil

300EXrider02
01-31-2003, 02:45 PM
the jets are fine, the spark plug was new before it went into hiborantion sp? and the gas should be good, either way i am screwed and pissed that my dad wouldnt let me put it in the shed now i gotta pay the consequenses

DaveEX7
01-31-2003, 02:47 PM
well since i live in PA and u live in CT..... its about 2 degrees up there, so if ur dad dont let him put it in, hes very very one more very stupid

Sparks425Ex
01-31-2003, 02:57 PM
Ok fist ya gotta use big boy language. Then ya just gotta push start it and get the battery charged.

300EXrider02
01-31-2003, 02:58 PM
o ya thanks a real lot

wheeltrax
01-31-2003, 03:14 PM
Make sure your battery is fully charged too. If its not turing fast enough it wont start either. I know my other quads wont start if they arent charged good enough.

Ryan
01-31-2003, 03:14 PM
Some complaining :rolleyes: .

Anyways..... How do you know your jets are fine? Have you even checked them? And don't say "The gas shouldn't be good" Well theres always a possibility that it could be. It could also be an eletrical problem!

So stop crying like a little sissy and get outside and get to work! You probably forgot to turn on the gas or something :rolleyes: .

exrider360
01-31-2003, 03:29 PM
Mine did the same thing i have a 2002 to i had all those probl;ems did you charge the battery if so did you charg it long enough when ya gett it started let it run (the quad) for like 40 minutes

RED121572
01-31-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02
pos **** quad jsut wont f-ing start! now my battery died, and it everytime i try to start it it pops form the exhaust, but never turns over, the engine wont start, it jsut pops like once or twice very loud...what the ****? no i need a new ****!ng battery and the ****!ng quad wont f-ing start!!! F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me pour you a Beam and Coke.

300EXrider02
01-31-2003, 04:39 PM
alright i dont need smart ***** coments first, i have been working on it all day, and words like sissy should get you slapped, i have drained the gas, and putting new plug in, its getting very dark so i am calling it a day and working on it tommaro, i might not need another battery, it depends if i get it started and if that happenes it will charge it self for a little bit. it time i will tho, it was my fault the gas was on, there is prob water in the gas as well as it is flooded, that is why i drained it, i appreciate all help but i do not appreciate rude coments that arent needed, for a machine i treat very well i expect it to treat me the same and havent been getting it, in time hopefully will change becasue i will not be freezing my nuts off, nor having to deal with dead battery, dead gas cause ill be riding, ill post again tommaro and tell you if anything works, thanks again

DaveEX7
01-31-2003, 04:45 PM
Good Luck..... Hope it turns out ok

KrazyKid300ex
01-31-2003, 05:10 PM
should of put some dry gas into it. it is a chemical to keep water out of the hoses. no condensation in the gas. i start mine every few days in the shed and it works great

get dry gas

Stevie-D
01-31-2003, 05:23 PM
freezing my nuts off
i know some good doctors who could de-frost those buggers for ya.:D

DaveEX7
01-31-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
i know some good doctors who could de-frost those buggers for ya.:D

:huh

that from personal experiences or somethin??

j/k :devil

Stevie-D
01-31-2003, 05:36 PM
that from personal experiences or somethin??
no, but ive had some ,ahh..lets say.."inflamation" in the sack...damn lawnmower:p ...

Todd
01-31-2003, 05:55 PM
you said you put in a new plug but did you check for fire? charge your battery or if you have a riding lawnmower jump it off with that and check your fire.
todd
p.s not to sure about jumping it off with a car but if you try make sure it is NOT running because it may burn up your voltage regulator and other high dollar electrical parts.

Knight440
01-31-2003, 05:57 PM
take a deap breath and count down from 10

yes:huh

Crazy Honda
01-31-2003, 10:26 PM
I had a prob like that a long time ago as I rember it was a small piece of dirt in the main jet:huh Maybe check that out

DaveEX7
02-01-2003, 10:23 AM
no, but ive had some ,ahh..lets say.."inflamation" in the sack...damn lawnmower:p ...

:huh ......ouchie, lawnmower won i guess :rolleyes: lol

Braff1
02-01-2003, 12:00 PM
I recommend you change your plug. I know you said you changed it before putting it away but it needs to be changed. This has happened on not mine but 2 other 400's I ride with. We get out to ride and it won't start, change the plug and fires right up and we ride all day.

Stevie-D
02-01-2003, 12:09 PM
......ouchie, lawnmower won i guess lol
yes it did...
hmmm...say you had a push-mower, and the pull-start cord was very hard to pull...you would grab the handle in front of you(which just happens to be right infront of the jewels)and start pullin on the cord, hoping itll fire,right?. well one time, lets say that the cord completely locks up on one pull, and you pull the mower handle back into your crotch...this could pop a few blood vessels, and fill your sack to the brim with blood.....
not saying thats what happened or anything...:rolleyes: :p

DaveEX7
02-01-2003, 12:32 PM
yes it did...
hmmm...say you had a push-mower, and the pull-start cord was very hard to pull...you would grab the handle in front of you(which just happens to be right infront of the jewels)and start pullin on the cord, hoping itll fire,right?. well one time, lets say that the cord completely locks up on one pull, and you pull the mower handle back into your crotch...this could pop a few blood vessels, and fill your sack to the brim with blood.....

Left ball--> right pocket:D :eek:

bradw412
02-01-2003, 04:53 PM
yes it did...
:D :p that's too much!:p :D

NoWingNoPrayer
02-01-2003, 07:42 PM
Your stator is probably Bad.

Stevie-D
02-02-2003, 03:12 PM
Left ball--> right pocket
more like..."2 balls in left pocket, and 1 ball in the right pocket:rolleyes: