PDA

View Full Version : 2005 450R in south central PA

450RGNCC
05-20-2010, 06:47 PM
For sale is my 2005 TRX450R. It has been very well kept, I have changed the oil every other ride since ive owned it and the air filter has been serviced very regularly along with the valve adjustment, chain adjustment, and everything else associated with maintenance. I use only Honda GN4 motor oil, Honda oil filters, Bel-Ray Gear Saver Trans oil, and Engine Ice coolant. The engine was rebuilt in the winter/ spring of 2009 and I replaced everything inside… all bearings, all seals and gaskets, clutch plates and springs, crank, piston & rings, cylinder, etc. I also sent the transmission to CV to have their REM coating put on it. I had everything coated including all transmission and primary gears, both transmission shafts, kickstart gears, shift shaft, all shift mechanism components, shift drum, shift forks and shafts, balancer and balancer gear, and cam shaft sprocket. This is the same process that Yoshimura does to their race engines.

Here is a list of everything that is done to the quad…

-Hot Rods +3mm stroker crankshaft (471cc)
-Hot Cams stage 2 camshaft
-Kibblewhite Black Diamond valves, valve springs, keepers, collars, and titanium retainers
-Hinson clutch basket
-Boyesen high flow waterpump
-HMF Ballance series full exhaust system
-Pro Design Pro-Flow intake
-HRC airbox lid, air duct, breather, needle jet set
-Brand new axle bearings
-Braking front wave rotors
-Sunstar sprockets and X-ring chain have 2 rides on them
-PRM Summit front bumper, .190” frame skid plate, Desert rear grab bar, and .250” freestyle swingarm skid plate

$3,500

The quad is located in York, PA zip code 17402. I have the title in my name. I am not looking for any trades, i just want to sell it.

Contact- Jason- 717-318-7971 or XC450R29@aol.com

450RGNCC
05-20-2010, 06:51 PM

450RGNCC
05-20-2010, 06:56 PM

450RGNCC
05-20-2010, 06:57 PM