PDA

View Full Version : High Voltage MX Park!!

Extremeracer167
01-31-2003, 10:15 AM
Well everyone, our site should be up and running tonight. If most of you dont know, we just opened a MX Park in Western PA. The track is located about 3 miles outside of Ford City PA. For any info on the track, check out our site, or shoot me a line at 724-763-1212. We are still debating what days will be STRICTLY QUAD days. But what we are planning is having seperate days for Quads, Big Bikes, and Minis. This is also where im planning on trying to get a EXriders ride at. So let me know if you would be interested! The link to the new site is www.highvoltagemxpark.com
Like i said, it should be finished tonight sometime.

Extremeracer167
02-11-2003, 10:17 AM
the sites up and running now, so check it out, and let us know what u think!

Thanks

knighttime
02-11-2003, 11:37 AM
its hard to c what the track looks like cause the pics r so dark, and why isnt there pics of a quad on the track, or was the TC engine in for repairs that day? :confused: :eek:

:D

02-11-2003, 11:46 AM
That's funny Knighttime...lmfao

Anywho...extreme..can i come up and ride for free sense i'm one of your best forum buddies???:D There's a shiny new quarter in it for ya...:ermm:

Tommy 17
02-11-2003, 01:12 PM
i'll have to stop up and ride there someday...

hey extreme this is off topic but did u know the girl named jamie laura stitt that died from elderton??? thats around ur area...

knighttime
02-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i'll have to stop up and ride there someday...

hey extreme this is off topic but did u know the girl named jamie laura stitt that died from elderton??? thats around ur area... http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44547

:(

Tommy 17
02-11-2003, 01:40 PM
:eek: i didn't even notice that post was about her... at camp she told us her name was jamie laura... but i then saw her pic on tv and jamie laura stitt was dead!!! i ended up typin her name into a search engine on yahoo and found her pic and stuff nad it was her...

she was a awesome person at camp... very fun to hang out... have alot of great memories with her!!!

u buy any chance wouldn't happen to have her lil sisters aol name... i only have jamies and i'd like to talk to her...:(

Extremeracer167
02-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Tommy,
no i dont have it, but i will make sure to get it for you. Yeah she was def. a real cool person. And it was a HUGE blow when i found out. But my gf is good friends with her and her sister. And whats your AOL name, Mine is XCfastboy

Rico, if u wana drive all the way up, ill pay your way in to ride around with me. There havent been too many quads up there yet, because most of the guys chicken out, lol. And thats no joke, these jumps re pretty dam big.

And the reason there arent pics of me on the quad launchin the jumps, is because i roosted the camera guy when my TC425 engine and it broke his lens:o

so i think that explains it all;)

Tommy 17
02-11-2003, 04:27 PM
tommy 406ex 17