PDA

View Full Version : Rnd 2 Update

jpfmotors
05-20-2010, 07:47 AM
The website has just been updated with all rnd 2 info looks like it will be in Eastford Ct. on July 26 hope we get some new people coming the races are fun and well orginized the people that run it are awsome.

xcracer54
05-24-2010, 06:49 AM
awesome, thats only about 45min from where i live. im def gonna try and get there and enter a race, sounds awesome. at the very least im absolutely going to head out there for the day and watch to see how it is set up.

jpfmotors
05-24-2010, 08:17 AM
that would be awsome were always looking for new ridders bring ur quad ill help you out getting signed up and stuff or just swing over and say hi silverado with a whie trailer black 450er with the grim reaper and skulls all over it. there is useally a bunch of us all stuffed together with a bunch of ezups like a little town.

xcracer54
05-24-2010, 08:50 AM
yeah sounds good, i just need to get a kill cord to clip to me. and a front bumper?? other than that i should be all set. got the full skids and gear and all that garbage lol. but anyways, a little help with registration would be nice. ill try and bring a few buddies to check it out and possibly join in on the fun :) the more the merrier right?!?!?! haha

jpfmotors
05-24-2010, 11:47 AM
If everyone brings someone that would be great, ill see you in a few weeks if you have any questions just ask.

jpfmotors
06-23-2010, 05:13 AM
well just letting people know that this weekend will be rnd 2 at eastford ct hope to see everyone there