PDA

View Full Version : ATV 24/7 TV show!!!!!

414tinner
05-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Has anyone see the show. On their web site it said it was going to be on last weekend, but I could not find it on any of the channels listed where it was supposed to be on. Any info????

kamyk
05-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by 414tinner
Has anyone see the show. On their web site it said it was going to be on last weekend, but I could not find it on any of the channels listed where it was supposed to be on. Any info????

Have fun watching - http://vimeo.com/11768150 ITS A GREAT SHOW !

414tinner
05-19-2010, 06:11 PM
WOW!!!!! This show looks great. My only problem is that I cannot download this. I think my computer would take 3 days to download the show. I was able to watch about 30 seconds of this. I guess I can go to someones house that has high speed internet to watch it.

Has anyone found the show on TV yet???? I could DVR it if I could find it.

Thanks though for the link KamyK. At least I know where it is now.

TrapZ400
05-19-2010, 08:33 PM
If you have a slow internet connection then you can just follow that link and watch the 4 separate Acts.

I was able to watch it on my local cable sports channel.

Where to watch ATV-24/7
http://web.me.com/mainstream.media/Site/

4WHEELJUNKIE
05-21-2010, 03:53 PM
what chanel is that and what provider do you have?

jzexrider
05-21-2010, 07:42 PM
I watched it on the MASN channel from Armstrong Digital Cable. Its one of our sports networks.

TrapZ400
05-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by 4WHEELJUNKIE
what chanel is that and what provider do you have?
Provider - Time Warner

Channel - Time Warner Cable Sports

Jake250ex
05-21-2010, 09:44 PM
the first half of that show was jackazzes that had no subject knowledge repeating themselves

TrapZ400
05-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
the first half of that show was jackazzes that had no subject knowledge repeating themselves
i hope your being sarcastic...

Jake250ex
05-22-2010, 08:11 PM
its a blue collar sport? other than the 250k rigs hualing 50k worth of quads.

he jumps all the hills and looks like he hasnt even done anything :ermm:

i appreciate the effort, but get someone that knows what their talking about other than some grandpa spectator with a shot voicebox

TrapZ400
05-22-2010, 08:27 PM
David Screws is a very respected and knowledgeable man in the sport. Im glad they have him in the show.

Pappy
05-22-2010, 08:45 PM
^ LOL ...im keeping quiet but LOL!

TrapZ400
05-22-2010, 09:02 PM
lol Come on Pappy!! You don't agree? :D

Pappy
05-22-2010, 09:04 PM
I dont discuss industry people online, I will deal with them in person if I have an issue.

madskrillz2
05-22-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm not too fond of that guy either

trx450r1989
06-07-2010, 07:13 AM
where can i watch the 2nd show now i cant find lol

dehner47
06-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
its a blue collar sport? other than the 250k rigs hualing 50k worth of quads.

he jumps all the hills and looks like he hasnt even done anything :ermm:

i appreciate the effort, but get someone that knows what their talking about other than some grandpa spectator with a shot voicebox

compaired to other motorsports that the average viewer possibly watches, (nascar, drag racing, F1, indy, sx/mx) we are a blue collar sport. aside from the top pros and the factory teams, quad racing has been and always will be a blue collar sport.

gotta remember guys. they are putting this show out on Tv to draw in more people to our sport. if we start talking about "dude scubbing this triple and that triple and setting up compression and rebound in our suspension and what compression guys are running in ther motors" the average viewer will turn it off right away. cause they will lose interest cause they will have no clue what the show is talking about. so you have to speak so the normal non racer knows/understands what the hell they are watching.

Pappy
06-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
compaired to other motorsports that the average viewer possibly watches, (nascar, drag racing, F1, indy, sx/mx) we are a blue collar sport. aside from the top pros and the factory teams, quad racing has been and always will be a blue collar sport.

They arent zeroing in on the average racer, and from what ive been told, that blue collar comment and racing for 2nd place did not sit well with many in the sport. Its a damned if you do damned if you dont thing. Blue collar may not represent national mx, but blue collar does work...just look at Fischers Outdoor...huge success and virtually no racing is shown or mentioned. The industry does support his show because it appeals to a larger viewer base...atv racing itself is a sliver of the market.

The biggest issue with atv racing on tv is outside sponsorships of the program. The industry itself cant/wont support it and until we find away to bring in big money for better places/channels for it to be aired, no program no matter how good is going to be successful on a large scale. Nascar saw this and made it happen. It says alot when every major atv related magazine barely mentions atv racing......

The series will make a great DVD whens its completed and added to our collections for sure!

bbender85
06-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Episode 2 (http://www.vimeo.com/12549445)

trx450r1989
06-14-2010, 12:54 PM
thank you ive been wating for this

motofreak2772
06-14-2010, 03:42 PM
That was a good episode. I just wish more people would watch this. This is kind of like the moto on fuel tv. I think we should present the idea of filming the ATV nationals and including it in the moto series next year. Sponsors will be willing to put a lot more money into the sport knowing it will be on tv. Fuel is the perfect channel to attract new fans.

madskrillz2
06-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
That was a good episode. I just wish more people would watch this. This is kind of like the moto on fuel tv. I think we should present the idea of filming the ATV nationals and including it in the moto series next year. Sponsors will be willing to put a lot more money into the sport knowing it will be on tv. Fuel is the perfect channel to attract new fans.

I agree. And it does look a lot like The Moto