PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust

T-Chad24
05-19-2010, 09:44 AM
I have an 05 DVX 400, with Uni Filter. It is completely stock other than that.
Since the LTZ, KFX, and the DVX are all the same, I was wondering if anyone had an aftermarket exhaust that I could buy. It can be a slip on, or full doesnt matter. I would like it to be less than $300.
Thanks for looking.

dvx400_boy
05-27-2010, 08:54 PM
look on ebay. theres tons of pipes on there for dirt cheappp

Minndave13
06-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Here's what I did. Off of ebay I bought a LEXX Slip on exhaust for 180.00. Sent directly to my door and fits the stock head pipe. Not a bad exhaust for the buck (looks almost identical to the FMF I have on my bike). Next I saved my pennies and bought a pro circuit stainless head pipe(170.00 sent to my door). Now the pro circuit is a bigger pipe so I had to take the spacer to a machine shop and have them enlarge the inside diameter of the spacer (drill out). Alittle RTV and everything fits together and looks good. I know this is alittle above your budget but this way you wouldn't have to drop 350 all at once and still cheaper than buying a full system from anywhere else (unless you can find one used). Still having fun though, Minndave13 :D

firebug
06-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Check out the Classifieds at http://suzuki.theatvchannel.com/

Flynbryan19
06-03-2010, 08:37 AM
I've got a used, but very good condition full system HMF brushed aluminum finish for $225 + shipping.

juice420
06-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Minndave13
Here's what I did. Off of ebay I bought a LEXX Slip on exhaust for 180.00. Sent directly to my door and fits the stock head pipe. Not a bad exhaust for the buck (looks almost identical to the FMF I have on my bike). Next I saved my pennies and bought a pro circuit stainless head pipe(170.00 sent to my door). Now the pro circuit is a bigger pipe so I had to take the spacer to a machine shop and have them enlarge the inside diameter of the spacer (drill out). Alittle RTV and everything fits together and looks good. I know this is alittle above your budget but this way you wouldn't have to drop 350 all at once and still cheaper than buying a full system from anywhere else (unless you can find one used). Still having fun though, Minndave13 :D
I also have the Lexx pipe but I thought you could just remove the spacer??

sd1
06-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
I've got a used, but very good condition full system HMF brushed aluminum finish for $225 + shipping.

thats a good deal on a full system....