PDA

View Full Version : Street Legal sand rail with 750gsxr engine

Jonathan450r
05-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Crazy Custom Built Dune Buggy - Has a 2004 Suzuki GSXR 750 engine. Custom air brush paint work. No expense spared all professionally done not a backyard job. Titled as a 1974 VW Bug. Vin tag is in picture and is riveted in front of frame. SO CAN BE MADE STREET LEGAL. All lights work with hi and low beam, brake lights, marker lights, and right and left turn signals. Cannot however be responsible for your laws to register, inspect or insure. Too much to list. 4 wheel independent suspension, racing cv axles, dual front disc & rear disc brakes, aluminum racing rims, custom made extended racing A arms, GSXR six speed transmission with custom integrated reverse gear, PIAA headlights, racing suspension, racing seat & harness, stainless steel brake lines, and much more that i am forgetting. This thing is sick. One of a kind. Well over $10,000 invested and countless hundreds of hours of labor. Trying to get around $7,000 This monster near show quality will sell :( All trades also considered, (boats, jet skis, quads, dirt bikes, street bikes, cars)Again please no junk that is not worth $7,000. Or make up difference in cash. Here is a youtube link so you can watch it run & drive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBSUxiClLBE Call me if you have any questions. I can arrange for transport at $2.00 a mile. Jon 732-674-6257