PDA

View Full Version : Things that happened to you that no one would believe

yellowzo3
05-18-2010, 09:05 AM
This topic is on another forum I'm on as well and some of the stories are HILARIOUS.

So if you've had something crazy happen to you that no one would believe post it here! It can be something you saw happen, something you experienced, something you did, etc...

I only have one thing and its not that great but no one believes me:

-I was sleeping one night and all of a sudden I felt my bed start to shake. I woke up and at first I was perfectly still just to see what was happening. Then I sat up and the bed started shaking VIOLENTLY. I had to hold on to the bed just to stay in it. It lasted for around 30 seconds and then it faded out. It wasn't an earthquake as I live in NJ and nothing else in the house was moving at all. I have no clue wtf was going on but it was scary. Not too long before that my radio turned on by itself in the middle of the night blasting a static am radio station. I was too scared to even blink and left it like that for 10 minutes. The only reason I came out to shut it off was because it was starting to get really hot under my covers and I had no cool air to breathe LOL

Guy400
05-18-2010, 10:45 AM
In college and a buddy of mine was an Army Ranger and was home on leave. He's driving, another friend is shotgun and then me and a 4th guy are in the back seat. We've got a 24 can case of beer in the car and get pulled over. Cop comes up to the car and Kedrick (my Ranger friend) has his jacket on with the Ranger patch. He asks if he's a Ranger and they start rapping about how this cop's son is a Ranger. Cop shines the flashlight in the back seat and sees the beer and says "Why don't you just give me that beer and head home so you don't get in trouble" and he let's us go! I thought for sure I'd be spending a night in jail that evening.

05-18-2010, 10:47 AM
i dont think thats an earthquake lmao

shane071489
05-18-2010, 10:54 AM
about 2 years ago we were at a lake about 2 hrs away getting ready to do some duck hunting the next morning so we go out to eat at this restaurant one side of the building is a strip club one side is a restaurant they were divided well we go to leave and hear some black guy hollering and he was hollering something about a number to one of the strippers then pulled a gun and stuck it to her head in a parking lot it was prob 9-10 o clock pretty crazy

CEREBRAL
05-18-2010, 12:25 PM
The bed thing gave me chills! That's crazy.:eek2:

I shot Tupac Shakur......... With a paintball gun. :D It was back in the early 1990s, around '92 or '93, I can't remember exactly. Him and his entourage rented out an indoor paintball place that I used to ref at. I got to play a few rounds with them and got him a couple of times.

Really nice guy! It was a total blast.

Nobody believes me, though, except for the people that were there. Go figure:ermm:

krt400ex
05-18-2010, 02:19 PM
i woke up one night and my room was completely black. and seemed hazy. i have a street light right outside my window, and the shades were open. so my room is plenty light enough in the middle of the night to see things. my room was completely black, and the light outside was on. it was like it hit the windows and didnt enter my room. i couldnt see my hand in front of my face. and what was weirdest was that i watched it happen. i woke up and it was light, and then everything faded. then i heard footseps up and down my hallway. stopping in front of my door, then going down the hall, and then back to my door.

Aarons 01 400EX
05-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by CEREBRAL
Nobody believes me, though, except for the people that were there. Go figure:ermm:

Kind sounds like my experience with 2 chicks when I was in the Army and they were in college. No one believes me, except for those that were there. ;)

88redrocket
05-18-2010, 03:20 PM
One night me and 2 of my friends decided to carry my 12ft aluminum boat a mile through the woods to fish for bullhead in a reservoir that is illegal to fish at but is loaded with them...So we get the boat in the water and paddle out and start fishing and all of a sudden on the far shore we see these wierd greenish blue strobe lights flashing around, then about 100 ft down shore it appears there as well and continues flashing all around the shoreline. It was dead quiet and we never heard a sound and the place is in the middle of the woods so theres no way to get any type of vehicle in there. Once we saw that we paddled our butts off back to the other shore and got the hell out of there. The funny thing is my father has a friend who is a air force retiree and he was driving near were we were that night and told my dad he saw some sort of aircraft flying around that he had never seen in his life. Very few people believed us and some even asked if we were on drugs that night..

One_Bad_400
05-18-2010, 03:43 PM
not funny, but true story.

this happened last summer when me and my girl friend were alone one weekend, everyone else was out of town 3-4 hours away

series of events
1. Woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning for work, pulling my pants on and someone shut the door leading to my garage. walk down stairs, no one is there.

2. I am at work, my girl friend is home alone. As she is walking up stairs to our room, a gatorade bottle gets thrown on the floor. She runs in there, no one is there.

3. My girl friend gets scared, so she locks the doors and shuts the blinds. She walks down later, and the blinds are open.

4. I get home from work. we are laying in bed relaxing, and someone slams my moms door so hard it shoock the house and made me jump about 3 feet out of bed, i run down there as fast as i can with my knife ready to have at it. no one is there.

5. I call the cops, as i am waiting for the cops, i am looking in the house threw the window watching my dog, and she was going crazy like someone was walking towards her.

6. cops show up, we checked EVERY square inch of the house with flash lights, sticks, and guns. No trace of anyone or anything.

7. The next day we stayed out of the house all day for fear of what was going on. That night we got home from Spring Fest and for about an hour i checked threw the WHOLE house again and i cannot find anyone or any sign of someone being there, so i felt safe. I locked all the doors and put the key in my pocket. I repeat, i put the key in my pocket.

8. Me and my girl friend grab water before we go to sleep, and i tell her "its going to be ok, no one is in the house, i just checked, i promise!" as i finish the sentence, someone/something laughed threwout the house!!!!! i run to the door, but it is locked, i grab for my key, it is gone. i'm screaming like a girl, my girl friend is screaming like a man, we're trying to get the he11 up out of the house. so i run in the kitchen, open up a window, and jump out of the kitchen. as i was opening the window my girl friend is looking around to make sure no one is chasing us... but... no one was there.

9. we get the cops out again with dogs. no one is there, no trace of anything or anyone.

this experiance scared the living crap out of me. i STILL watch my back and honestly get scared if i walk into a dark room or something

madskrillz2
05-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400

this happened last summer when me and my girl friend were alone one weekend, everyone else was out of town 3-4 hours away

series of events
1. Woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning for work, pulling my pants on and someone shut the door leading to my garage. walk down stairs, no one is there.

2. I am at work, my girl friend is home alone. As she is walking up stairs to our room, a gatorade bottle gets thrown on the floor. She runs in there, no one is there.

3. My girl friend gets scared, so she locks the doors and shuts the blinds. She walks down later, and the blinds are open.

4. I get home from work. we are laying in bed relaxing, and someone slams my moms door so hard it shoock the house and made me jump about 3 feet out of bed, i run down there as fast as i can with my knife ready to have at it. no one is there.

5. I call the cops, as i am waiting for the cops, i am looking in the house threw the window watching my dog, and she was going crazy like someone was walking towards her.

6. cops show up, we checked EVERY square inch of the house with flash lights, sticks, and guns. No trace of anyone or anything.

7. The next day we stayed out of the house all day for fear of what was going on. That night we got home from Spring Fest and for about an hour i checked threw the WHOLE house again and i cannot find anyone or any sign of someone being there, so i felt safe. I locked all the doors and put the key in my pocket. I repeat, i put the key in my pocket.

8. Me and my girl friend grab water before we go to sleep, and i tell her "its going to be ok, no one is in the house, i just checked, i promise!" as i finish the sentence, someone/something laughed threwout the house!!!!! i run to the door, but it is locked, i grab for my key, it is gone. i'm screaming like a girl, my girl friend is screaming like a man, we're trying to get the he11 up out of the house. so i run in the kitchen, open up a window, and jump out of the kitchen. as i was opening the window my girl friend is looking around to make sure no one is chasing us... but... no one was there.

9. we get the cops out again with dogs. no one is there, no trace of anything or anyone.

this experiance scared the living crap out of me. i STILL watch my back and honestly get scared if i walk into a dark room or something

JESUS! I'd be selling that place! Haha did the cops think yall were insane?

J.Brown121
05-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Your story gave me chills until I got to this part
i'm screaming like a girl, my girl friend is screaming like a man
then I couldn't stop laughing:D

One_Bad_400
05-18-2010, 04:32 PM
lol. i think they thought we were crazy or on drugs. they were like "son, no one is in the house" i was like "GET YOUR A** BACK IN THERE! THERE IS ONE ONE THERE! HE/SHE/IT WAS MOVING STUFF, LAUGHING. THEY ARE STILL IN THERE!!!"

I honestly now think it was some sort of spirit/ghost. because there was no human being in that house. And when he laughed, it wasn't like at a distance and echoed. it was almost like it was in your head like we were face to face. and my girl friend was right next to me, and we both looked at each other and just started screaming!

yellowzo3
05-18-2010, 04:38 PM

series of events

http://fruitfly.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/holy-crap.jpg

WELL I DONT KNOW BOUT YOU GUYS BUT IVE READ ENOUGH GOING TO CHANGE MY BOXERS TTYL

flyboy1294
05-18-2010, 05:00 PM
I have a couple freaky things that happened a while back, while we're still on the topic.

When I was little, we moved into a 70 or 80 year old house up in Northern KY. Weird stuff had happened there that no one would explain because of my age. I remember the smoke alarms going off for no reason. The house had 3 floors, and for some time I used to sleep in a bedroom on the top floor. There was a small attic door in my room, and I would wake up and it would be open. I NEVER went into the attic. One night I awoke to it closing and opening pretty hard. I moved downstairs the next day.

After that I would wake up and see a giant black dog with red eyes looming over me. I would be too terrified to move, and would just slam my eyes shut. Little stuff like this continued, but no one ever took it seriously because I was so small.

We moved in '05, and things got a lot worse. I would hear it walking on the hardwood floors, see shadows, or hear growls. I would put my head between the two parallel pillows, then put the third over my head with a Bible beside it. It seemed to help. But sometimes I could feel something breathing on me. I used to have a keyboard sitting in my room, and the sheet music would turn over and over; there was no breeze in the room whatsoever. Like we are talking about everyone of the 5 senses. This thing seemed real, and I couldn't always see it or understand it. It was mortifying.

It got to it's worst the summer of '08. I was staying at yet another house and it was still happening. I was talking to one of my friends on the phone at around 3am, and she said she kept hearing something breathing on my end of the phone. I was paranoid to the point to where I hadn't slept for 5 or 6 days. It was really bad that night. It would pound on the wall next to my bed so hard I thought it would break the drywall. Finally I got off the phone and gave up. I woke up an hour or so later and felt something walking on my chest. I went flying mad and jumped up yelling. It hasn't happened as much since then. I rarely wake up and see things, occasionally I hear them at night though. I'm probably just spooked. They said it was night terrors, but I would physically feel it, and often woke up with scratches. So I don't know.

One_Bad_400
05-18-2010, 05:12 PM
wow man, i think the rest of us experianced ghost, your experiancing the side effects of shrooms!

just playing with you. thats really werid man, how old are you now?

its so crazy to hear stuff like this happening. i'm not ready to die, but i'm ready to learn some of this un explained stuff once i get to heaven.

flyboy1294
05-18-2010, 05:18 PM
wow man, i think the rest of us experianced ghost, your eperiancing the effect of shrooms!

just playing with you. thats really werid man, how old are you now?

its so crazy to hear stuff like this happening. i'm not ready to die, but i'm ready to learn some of this un explained stuff once i get to heaven.

Haha I don't know what the deal was honestly. I wasn't sure if I was losing my mind or not. I felt sane. I never had believed in that stuff until then.

I'm going on 16. But I skipped a couple grades through highschool. So I'm further along in life that I should be for my age.

Yeah man, I'm kind of eager to see what it's like after death. I might like to screw with people if I get the chance. :blah:

KFX450Rrider490
05-18-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by flyboy1294
I have a couple freaky things that happened a while back, while we're still on the topic.

When I was little, we moved into a 70 or 80 year old house up in Northern KY. Weird stuff had happened there that no one would explain because of my age. I remember the smoke alarms going off for no reason. The house had 3 floors, and for some time I used to sleep in a bedroom on the top floor. There was a small attic door in my room, and I would wake up and it would be open. I NEVER went into the attic. One night I awoke to it closing and opening pretty hard. I moved downstairs the next day.

After that I would wake up and see a giant black dog with red eyes looming over me. I would be too terrified to move, and would just slam my eyes shut. Little stuff like this continued, but no one ever took it seriously because I was so small.

We moved in '05, and things got a lot worse. I would hear it walking on the hardwood floors, see shadows, or hear growls. I would put my head between the two parallel pillows, then put the third over my head with a Bible beside it. It seemed to help. But sometimes I could feel something breathing on me. I used to have a keyboard sitting in my room, and the sheet music would turn over and over; there was no breeze in the room whatsoever. Like we are talking about everyone of the 5 senses. This thing seemed real, and I couldn't always see it or understand it. It was mortifying.

It got to it's worst the summer of '08. I was staying at yet another house and it was still happening. I was talking to one of my friends on the phone at around 3am, and she said she kept hearing something breathing on my end of the phone. I was paranoid to the point to where I hadn't slept for 5 or 6 days. It was really bad that night. It would pound on the wall next to my bed so hard I thought it would break the drywall. Finally I got off the phone and gave up. I woke up an hour or so later and felt something walking on my chest. I went flying mad and jumped up yelling. It hasn't happened as much since then. I rarely wake up and see things, occasionally I hear them at night though. I'm probably just spooked. They said it was night terrors, but I would physically feel it, and often woke up with scratches. So I don't know.

did you ever have a dog when you were little like 3-4ish? if so i know exactly what you were talking about! my parents used to have a beagle her name was shana and i hated her. i put up with her until she died, the weird thing was is i cried me eyes out for weeks after which seemed realy ironic. about two weeks later i couldve swore that i saw her walking throughout the house. i remember telling my parents but they just maturely laughed and ignored me. it was so weird though i remember one time she walked into my room and jumped on my bed while i was sleeping with me while my door was shut. i woke up and looked at her said hey shana and fell back to sleep. the next morning i was just stuned and confused?

flyboy1294
05-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by KFX450Rrider490
did you ever have a dog when you were little like 3-4ish? if so i know exactly what you were talking about! my parents used to have a beagle her name was shana and i hated her. i put up with her until she died, the weird thing was is i cried me eyes out for weeks after which seemed realy ironic. about two weeks later i couldve swore that i saw her walking throughout the house. i remember telling my parents but they just maturely laughed and ignored me. it was so weird though i remember one time she walked into my room and jumped on my bed while i was sleeping with me while my door was shut. i woke up and looked at her said hey shana and fell back to sleep. the next morning i was just stuned and confused?

We used to have a Spanial named Nikki. I loved him until the day he died. As a matter a fact, I love dogs, along with most animals.

This is was different though. I KNEW it was malicious. Like, if you see someone coming towards you, you can normally tell if they mean you harm. It was the same deal here.

Hondamaster5505
05-18-2010, 06:09 PM
My dad had a german shepard, for 14-15 years. They were really tight, that dog never left his side. My parents have touch lamps in there room, one on each side of the bed.

Well, the dog had gotten older and sick, so we had to put her down. EVER SINCE the day we put her down, the lamp on my fathers side of the bed (where the dog used to sleep) would turn on by itself at around 11pm. We even tried putting a different lamp there, same thing happened. It's pretty strange. It was so creepy, my father no longer has the lamp plugged in. The first time it happened to me, I was watching TV in my room, and all of a sudden it turned on. Scared the living sh**t out of me.

wild250rman
05-18-2010, 06:56 PM
looks like i won't be sleeping tonight!

06 Honda 450R
05-18-2010, 07:06 PM
My friend lives in a really old house and has 4 siblings

all of them have seen/heard this little girl walking around the house

they have told me so many stories, i dont know were to start

1. one of them was sleeping on the couch in their living room and saw a girl walking up the steps and she had pig tails... they didnt have a sister

2. one heard her walking into the bathroom, opened the door and no one was there

3. they see her and run up to her but by the time they get there, she is gone

it creeps me out when i sleep over there lol

k4f5x0r
05-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Hairs on my neck are straighter then chuck norris after reading some of these stories :eek2:

madskrillz2
05-18-2010, 07:30 PM
I've never been one to believe in anything until I witness it. Well now I'm somewhat a believer in ghosts. My great uncle died about two years ago. He stayed with my grandpa (his brother) and grandma for a little while because he was in and out of the hospital. He had been staying with them for almost a year before he moved out and soon after died. Anyway, my grandparents is where I do a lot of my riding so I'm there a lot. I was in their living room getting my gear together. I remembered I had my jersey hanging in one of the door ways in the hall way to dry. Right before I turn to walk down the hall way I see something rush across the hallway through the door way my jersey is hanging in. Needless to say I was kinda spooked. I creep down the hall way not seeing anything but when I go to grab my jersey, it is swaying in the wind like somebody had just run under it or by it. I YANKED my jersey down and bolted my *** out of that house. Haha I didn't go back in until someone else came home.

chucked
05-18-2010, 07:42 PM
My dogs always sit at the top of the steps when they are waiting for someone to come home... (as in the picture) We just had to put the light brown one down about 3 weeks ago. A few days afterward I turned to walk up the steps and saw them both sitting at the top of the steps, once I thought about it I looked again and he wasn't there. I also swear I keep hearing him bark. I definitely hear barking, and the other dog very rarely barks. I don't know if its because I was so used to him or what.

bens250ex
05-18-2010, 08:03 PM

series of events

hunter just admitt it....you and hannah decided to try acid......:blah: :blah:

05-18-2010, 08:12 PM
some crazy stories in this thread. I havent had any crazy experiences like this thankfully. Honestly I think I would bust through my window and just keep running. Its like I want to see something happen to know its real but at the same time I might be paranoid for the rest of my life. Sometimes ignorance and not knowing is better.

WhiteZrider
05-18-2010, 08:32 PM
No one believes me on this one that I've told, but one night I was my cousins and I was down at his garage, everyone else was up at the house. And I thought I saw someone walking and duck behind my cousins jetta, so I thought it was him. I went around the other side of the garage to sneak up and scare him, no ones by the car, put my face on the window to see in and no ones in there. It was night time and the thing I saw walking was white..it was pretty scary.

One_Bad_400
05-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
some crazy stories in this thread. I havent had any crazy experiences like this thankfully. Honestly I think I would bust through my window and just keep running. Its like I want to see something happen to know its real but at the same time I might be paranoid for the rest of my life. Sometimes ignorance and not knowing is better.

sometimes i wish i could go back and re live the situation because it was so scary and i want to know what it really was. then i think about it and realize how scary it actually was. it felt like something out of a movie. when i heard him laugh, all i could think about was this crazy ***** dude coming around the corner and taking my girl friend and killing me. i always hate thinking worst case scemario

250x_kyle
05-18-2010, 09:47 PM
where my buddys house is now there used to be a barn. a guy hung himself in the barn and my buddys dad bought the land mined out one side dozed the barn over and built the house. we do alot of riding out in that area and our crew stays at the house alot. weve all seen a tall dark figure with red glowing eyes a hand full of times. they have a pool that runs from their back portch and a hundred yards from the end of it is a big pile of top soil. the first time we seen the figure it was out on the other side of the pile just watching us. we were all freaked out and went into the house and were talking about it when my buddys parents over heard and told us a few stories about it after locking the doors.
the time we were freaked out most by it was we were all in the pool so our phones were on the table on the patio. and we told the story about our first encounter. one of my friends happened to be parking out in other end of the feild and he pulled in. him and his old lady said they felt like something was watching them looked up and seen red glowing eyes. the thing is that we could have been yelling and they wouldnt have heard a thing we were saying.

CJM
05-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Ill keep it short and sweet:

I used to live in Ringwood NJ which is very close to Wanaque which is a hotbed of UFO activity.

One day when I was 10 and riding my bike home I came down the street and CLEARLY saw a flying saucer with red, blue, green and white lights hovering over a swampy area about 1/3 mile from my house.

It hovered in place for about 10 seconds, then lifted up and zigzagged away unlike any flying aircraft currently out there past or present.

This goes hand in hand with the time I was in bed and the whole house shook like crazy and bright lights of blue, red and green flashed all over the place and then just as oddly as it happened it stopped.

I also distinctly cannot explain the odd almost dream like experience of having a bright white light shine directly on me-blinding me for about 2 minutes when I was in what I thought was bed.

For some reason no one believes me it happened, but I swear it to this day. My whole family was at home when the house shook too, yet no one recalls it.

Doober
05-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Wow...so I have no stories like those but no one believes that my line works.
So I was dancing at my party with this girl, she turns around and says "I have a boyfriend". Without missing a beat I reply "Well I have a goldfish", which in turn she gives me a weird look. I reply "Oh, I thought we were talking about chit that doesn't matter". She laughed and lets just say that my night turned out to be a very good one.

Tommy Warren
05-18-2010, 11:12 PM
I was at the bar for my 20th birthday and at 1:30 I went out for a smoke (can't smoke in buildings in canada) and watched a guys daughter and son get out of a friends car...the daughter hit him with a small baseball bat 4 times before the son pulled out a large knife and stabbed HIS OWN FATHER in the stomach and chest 14 times. The man bled to death in the middle of the street while his 2 kids ran off LAUGHING! The paper said the father was abusive to his wife. The daughter got 4 month for assault with a deadly weapon and the son got life.....this all happened in a town of about 1500 people and one bar. I called 911 and the operator didn't believe me, it took the ambullance 10 minutes to get there from 2 blocks away and took the cops 25 from 4 blocks away....the image of that guy gasping for his last breath while bleeding in the middle of the road haunts me more than any nightmare ever will...It made me really respect everyone fighting for our countries who witness it every day...

06 Honda 450R
05-18-2010, 11:13 PM
^that was really random lol

Quad18star
05-18-2010, 11:24 PM
I'd tell me stories ... but this webiste is kid friendly ... and my stories aren't rated PG. :devil:

flyboy1294
05-19-2010, 02:01 AM
I'm done posting in this thread. I woke up 15 minutes ago and swear on my life I heard something say 'Stupid boy.' or 'What are you doing?' And I KNOW I was awake. It has been a couple months before I had seen or heard anything. I don't know.

Edit:
Alright, I finally went back to sleep. Not sure what the deal was. But I probably should stop posting about this, It's freaking me out. :p

fastredrider44
05-19-2010, 08:30 AM
I just read this thread the whole way through. Some of the stories, I don't believe. (I think that's kinda the point of the thread though) Others have given me goose bumps. :eek2:

Aarons 01 400EX
05-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I'd tell me stories ... but this webiste is kid friendly ... and my stories aren't rated PG. :devil:

and that is why I limited my initial response. :D

quad59
05-19-2010, 09:39 AM
One time when I was 19 and poor my car broke down and I was waiting for my brother to come pick me up, it was a 2 hour drive for him and I had noone else to call. It was late and I managed to get it to a dairy mart/gas station ( alternator went and I drove as far as the battery would take me). I had relations with this worker in her late 30's while waiting for my brother, she was no ten but a solid 5 LOL.. Even though I make no claims to call her attractive nohbody beleives me, I just did it to see if I could.

John Noftsinger
06-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Meet chick at night club after break up of girlfriend(good girl gone stripper) danced kissed invited back to apartment jumped in my import as she did hers raced to my house at 11;00 she knew where I lived but passed my house then i finally caught up to her she gave me a uglymean freakish look . so I went back to club then came home at 1;00 she was driving around my house followed her tothe next streets ally pulled behind her she pulls out gun and fires it ! it was a boat flare gun the ball(big as a basketball) just missed my head when I ducked she shoot it 3 times caught people yards on fire was doing 30mph backwards out ally went home called her bus card which said she was private inv. woke up next morning with gun handle thought windshield .never knew why!

tayyo789
06-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I've had multiple neighbors point guns at me for pretty much no reason.
One was because I was walking around at night once and hid from a car in a driveway. Turns out it was his driveway, and when he pulled in he thought I was robbing him and he had a gun to my head.
The other was when I had permission when I was a kid to go in my neighbors field to play, and the neighbor on the other side tried to shoot me and my friend with a rifle. He only missed me by about a foot. We still have never ran as fast as we did that day

DnB_racing
06-03-2010, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tayyo789
[B]I've had multiple neighbors point guns at me for pretty much no reason.
One was because I was walking around at night once and hid from a car in a driveway.

What were you doing creeping around in someone yard? I dont blame him for pointing a gun at you!! I would have shot you!

tayyo789
06-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
[QUOTE]
What were you doing creeping around in someone yard? I dont blame him for pointing a gun at you!! I would have shot you!
Me and my friends were in middle school and were out toilet papering some kids house. We were hiding from all the cars that went by so we wouldnt get caught, and his driveway had this big retaining wall that we hid behind, until he pulled in. He was hammered drunk it was at like midnight

Canadian144
06-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Man my friend stumbled upon this thread somehow... some very weird stuff in here:

http://www.bigfootforums.com/index.php?showtopic=17138&st=693

rbgnwa45
06-03-2010, 11:43 PM
If you have a scary spirit in your house, fully explain the rules. You're more spiritually powerful and protected than a spiritual threat. If that doesn't work, imagine white light all around your residence and mentally ask for an angel or ascended master.

I think I have you all beat - except for UFOs. I want to believe but until I see odd lights in the sky I'll never be able to fully accept it. If I saw one I'd wonder about it everyday for the rest of my life. I'm great at explaining in detail so I really want to see one. My dad was fishing at night with 3 others and they all saw black triangular UFOs whiz past them. In 1995, at night my mom and her friend were sitting outside the townhouse and they claimed an enormous black triangular UFO flew 100-500 feet above their heads without making sound, in a city. I asked if it was a stealth bomber and she said no. I asked if they were on drugs and they said no, "it was too low, moving too slow, had non-english symbols, and its wingspan was much longer than the 12 townhouses - it was the entire block".

2 years ago I started an interest in psychic abilities so I bought about 10 books on the subject. A year after I started having weird coinsidences more than once a day. I was either having deja vu, seeing tripple numbers everywhere, predicting things either consciously or unconsciously, and I've communicated with a couple dead people. When I watch TV, if there is an odd word or name that will be said, I think it first and it's said on the TV 5-10 seconds later - words, phrases, names, places, or anything really - it's a coinsidence that used to happen more than once a day. It happends when I think in english to myself. It happends with the radio too. When I listen to music I really like (pink floyd, tool, bass lol), my body gets spirit cold mostly around my head and chest and I can control the area and intensity by thought, never the temperature it's always icey, it's like ice is below my skin and not ontop of it. It feels like static electricity. There is a dead silence. If it happend all the time (I usually don't initiate it), I wouldn't need an air conditioner on the hottest summer. I asked my doctor if there was a problem with my temp. control but blood tests came back saying healthy yet is a fatty. It happened very strong the other night when I was watching "the anti-freeze murders" on 20/20. While it was happening I thought to myself "Michael, David". 5 minutes later they showed Michael and David's tombstones - they were both murdered by the same wife. 4-5 recently-dead people have came to me in dreams. I dreamt of a cop from texas inside a videogame room and it was the spittin' image of the officer I saw when I woke up, it was on a dedication at the end of a "thefirst48" episode for a cop that was shot while serving an arrest warrant in 2010 for a "game room robbery". In the dream I layed a bat on the counter and was picking up all these 360 games. Then a 20 year old dude from Oregon that died in an ATV accident. I googled "Justin R.I.P" and stopped on a memorial. Everything in my dream had to do with it. His last name was Sheehy. To get that across in the dream - right before I woke up I saw 10 white rally cars zip past me in a snowy city on a bright day. The last car had a huge rear differential. I woke up wondering if it was a prediction that my car transmission will break. His last name is "Sheehy", as in she-he, as in tranny. He also showed up as someone I know named Justin who is also a zodiac sun-sign cancer. In the dream I was walking along the bridge (in the woods) that was in his memorial pictures. I was riding quads and I had flipped an ATV backwards but it had landed perfectly in the back of a truck. He's been in about 5 more dreams since. Then about a month ago I had a dream that started like: I'm walking down a street with a girl that I know is a Libra (last name Baxter), she puts my hat on my head, then walks up to a church but goes through a doggy door entrance. I found a computer and started looking at a black & pink myspace page. During the day, I was at the fridge and had a vision of an alive, female, british-psychic wearing a queens crown. After that I watched Oprah, the topic was texting while driving. A mother lost her daughter and they mentioned her name later - 24 year old (British) Victoria Mcbryde. I googled her name and found her black & pink myspage page. She was a dog-clothing designer (dog named Baxter) and a Libra. The church I was in (in the dream) was the one her funeral was held in, it looked the same atleast - same entrance, windows, brick color, etc. I found pictures of it on (the churches) website. It all hit me: this girl was in my dream. It was specific, to the point, and had an extreme glow on a texture of sparkling light. It was nearly lucid. I was laterally thinking and talking to people in understandable english, which doesn't happen often. 19 year old female Canadian countryish music artist Taylor Mitchell, who died in Oct. 2009 from a coyote attack in the woods, was in my dream about a month ago. In a recent dream the colors were the brightest I've ever seen. I was watching the universe unfold. I was looking at a firey singularity that was spinning, then it blew up, turned a cold blue, and the bits of light formed into different colored galaxies. A couple weeks ago I was watching meteores fall to earth and they made big blue splashes in what looked like water. I woke up and immediately went to get the mail - the only paper we get headlines "spot-light shines on Grimsby meteor hunt" (off Lake Ontario). I've heard my grandpas voice, and other peoples'. I can't watch thefirst48 without channeling information about the victim or hearing them explain what happened. A cop says "the victims name is Michael", then the case ends. I say "no, it's Miguel", also wondering why. First thing on the next episode (back 2 back), a cop holds up a homeless mans wallet right up to the camera, the drivers licence says in big letters MIGUEL. Then I get really cold. In the past week, in the span of two hours I've seen or heard the name Nancy three times. Today I saw and heard (tv, radio, signs, internet, etc) the name Ally three times within an hour. I don't know what that means, but it's pretty weird. The other week I saw 5 rubix cubes so I bought a NEW rubix cube lotto scratch ticket but I didn't win, it's still weird when you see more than two in a week because there so old. Yesterday (Thurs), my parents brought home atleast 150 vinyl's from the 40's-70's. Going through them, I was at about #75 when I handed a funny looking album to my mom and asked "so, like, did Pink Floyd first come out with vinyl?", she says "oh, who'se this (that I handed her)? It's Pink Floyd." I didn't realise and it's the only Pink Floyd vinyl they brought home. Maybe 2 months ago I had sleep paralysis but instead of freaking out I had an out of body experience. I was lifted up out of my body and I shot through the ceiling but it went blank after. My consciousness was hardly different but I wasn't thinking, I was experiencing without a worry like I didn't have to think about what I was doing. It's the realist proof I have of life after death. I've tried to predict things at will and it's worked numerous times. Listening to the radio I tried predicting a word and I said "TIRE-IRON". The next commercial says "TIRE-IRON AUTO", a car mechanics commercial. All kinds of things. It doesn't work if I'm in what I'd consider a low energy. It's best to do it when you're comfortable and either wide awake or coming OUT of meditation, or even a deep sleep.

While meditating, I imagined Princess Diana in a blue jedi gown. She became life-like, her arms moved foreward and she pushed "towards me" a small blue box with a ribbon. A week later I read "she liked to give people on the royal grounds blue boxes with trinkets inside". I thought that was ill.

Around January, in a psychic chat I attempted to read a 24 year old girl in univ. in the midwest. It was the first and only reading I've done. I was correct on the first try:

Actual weight +5lbs
Boss's name Tom
Coworkers name John
Rick is your ex? "no, Ray"
Is ray a landscraper with 1 kid? "yes, he went to school for plant protection"
her: what can you tell me about __(name)__?
black haired guy, very tanned, short hair, lots of gell in it, 6ft tall, big smile, wears a suit, is a businessman, spanish, driven, he's 27 but looks 23. "yes (to all)"
you look like you have chiron in taurus. "yes"
siblings? "yes, a sister"
agatha? "oooooooooooo myyyyyyyyy gooooooooooddddddddddddd, stop it"
does your grandmas name start with either S or M? "s"
sophie or sylvia? "sylvi"
did she have a twin sister? "a twin brother"
dead? "yes, both"
name starts with F or G or J, something foreign like Janke. "Jan"
do you have roomies? "one"
morgan? "no"
laney or daney? "Ha ha ha u should b with me on my exam, laney"
laney is either a scorpio or a virgo. "virgo"

Any questions? Haha XD.

JParisi48
06-04-2010, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
If you have a scary spirit in your house, fully explain the rules. You're more spiritually powerful and protected than a spiritual threat. If that doesn't work, imagine white light all around your residence and mentally ask for an angel or ascended master.

I think I have you all beat - except for UFOs. I want to believe but until I see odd lights in the sky I'll never be able to fully accept it. If I saw one I'd wonder about it everyday for the rest of my life. I'm great at explaining in detail so I really want to see one. My dad was fishing at night with 3 others and they all saw black triangular UFOs whiz past them. In 1995, at night my mom and her friend were sitting outside the townhouse and they claimed an enormous black triangular UFO flew 100-500 feet above their heads without making sound, in a city. I asked if it was a stealth bomber and she said no. I asked if they were on drugs and they said no, "it was too low, moving too slow, had non-english symbols, and its wingspan was much longer than the 12 townhouses - it was the entire block".

2 years ago I started an interest in psychic abilities so I bought about 10 books on the subject. A year after I started having weird coinsidences more than once a day. I was either having deja vu, seeing tripple numbers everywhere, predicting things either consciously or unconsciously, and I've communicated with a couple dead people. When I watch TV, if there is an odd word or name that will be said, I think it first and it's said on the TV 5-10 seconds later - words, phrases, names, places, or anything really - it's a coinsidence that used to happen more than once a day. It happends when I think in english to myself. It happends with the radio too. When I listen to music I really like (pink floyd, tool, bass lol), my body gets spirit cold mostly around my head and chest and I can control the area and intensity by thought, never the temperature it's always icey, it's like ice is below my skin and not ontop of it. It feels like static electricity. There is a dead silence. If it happend all the time (I usually don't initiate it), I wouldn't need an air conditioner on the hottest summer. I asked my doctor if there was a problem with my temp. control but blood tests came back saying healthy yet is a fatty. It happened very strong the other night when I was watching "the anti-freeze murders" on 20/20. While it was happening I thought to myself "Michael, David". 5 minutes later they showed Michael and David's tombstones - they were both murdered by the same wife. 4-5 recently-dead people have came to me in dreams. I dreamt of a cop from texas inside a videogame room and it was the spittin' image of the officer I saw when I woke up, it was on a dedication at the end of a "thefirst48" episode for a cop that was shot while serving an arrest warrant in 2010 for a "game room robbery". In the dream I layed a bat on the counter and was picking up all these 360 games. Then a 20 year old dude from Oregon that died in an ATV accident. I googled "Justin R.I.P" and stopped on a memorial. Everything in my dream had to do with it. His last name was Sheehy. To get that across in the dream - right before I woke up I saw 10 white rally cars zip past me in a snowy city on a bright day. The last car had a huge rear differential. I woke up wondering if it was a prediction that my car transmission will break. His last name is "Sheehy", as in she-he, as in tranny. He also showed up as someone I know named Justin who is also a zodiac sun-sign cancer. In the dream I was walking along the bridge (in the woods) that was in his memorial pictures. I was riding quads and I had flipped an ATV backwards but it had landed perfectly in the back of a truck. He's been in about 5 more dreams since. Then about a month ago I had a dream that started like: I'm walking down a street with a girl that I know is a Libra (last name Baxter), she puts my hat on my head, then walks up to a church but goes through a doggy door entrance. I found a computer and started looking at a black & pink myspace page. During the day, I was at the fridge and had a vision of an alive, female, british-psychic wearing a queens crown. After that I watched Oprah, the topic was texting while driving. A mother lost her daughter and they mentioned her name later - 24 year old (British) Victoria Mcbryde. I googled her name and found her black & pink myspage page. She was a dog-clothing designer (dog named Baxter) and a Libra. The church I was in (in the dream) was the one her funeral was held in, it looked the same atleast - same entrance, windows, brick color, etc. I found pictures of it on (the churches) website. It all hit me: this girl was in my dream. It was specific, to the point, and had an extreme glow on a texture of sparkling light. It was nearly lucid. I was laterally thinking and talking to people in understandable english, which doesn't happen often. 19 year old female Canadian countryish music artist Taylor Mitchell, who died in Oct. 2009 from a coyote attack in the woods, was in my dream about a month ago. In a recent dream the colors were the brightest I've ever seen. I was watching the universe unfold. I was looking at a firey singularity that was spinning, then it blew up, turned a cold blue, and the bits of light formed into different colored galaxies. A couple weeks ago I was watching meteores fall to earth and they made big blue splashes in what looked like water. I woke up and immediately went to get the mail - the only paper we get headlines "spot-light shines on Grimsby meteor hunt" (off Lake Ontario). I've heard my grandpas voice, and other peoples'. I can't watch thefirst48 without channeling information about the victim or hearing them explain what happened. A cop says "the victims name is Michael", then the case ends. I say "no, it's Miguel", also wondering why. First thing on the next episode (back 2 back), a cop holds up a homeless mans wallet right up to the camera, the drivers licence says in big letters MIGUEL. Then I get really cold. In the past week, in the span of two hours I've seen or heard the name Nancy three times. Today I saw and heard (tv, radio, signs, internet, etc) the name Ally three times within an hour. I don't know what that means, but it's pretty weird. The other week I saw 5 rubix cubes so I bought a NEW rubix cube lotto scratch ticket but I didn't win, it's still weird when you see more than two in a week because there so old. Yesterday (Thurs), my parents brought home atleast 150 vinyl's from the 40's-70's. Going through them, I was at about #75 when I handed a funny looking album to my mom and asked "so, like, did Pink Floyd first come out with vinyl?", she says "oh, who'se this (that I handed her)? It's Pink Floyd." I didn't realise and it's the only Pink Floyd vinyl they brought home. Maybe 2 months ago I had sleep paralysis but instead of freaking out I had an out of body experience. I was lifted up out of my body and I shot through the ceiling but it went blank after. My consciousness was hardly different but I wasn't thinking, I was experiencing without a worry like I didn't have to think about what I was doing. It's the realist proof I have of life after death. I've tried to predict things at will and it's worked numerous times. Listening to the radio I tried predicting a word and I said "TIRE-IRON". The next commercial says "TIRE-IRON AUTO", a car mechanics commercial. All kinds of things. It doesn't work if I'm in what I'd consider a low energy. It's best to do it when you're comfortable and either wide awake or coming OUT of meditation, or even a deep sleep.

While meditating, I imagined Princess Diana in a blue jedi gown. She became life-like, her arms moved foreward and she pushed "towards me" a small blue box with a ribbon. A week later I read "she liked to give people on the royal grounds blue boxes with trinkets inside". I thought that was ill.

Around January, in a psychic chat I attempted to read a 24 year old girl in univ. in the midwest. It was the first and only reading I've done. I was correct on the first try:

Actual weight +5lbs
Boss's name Tom
Coworkers name John
black haired guy, very tanned, short hair, lots of gell in it, 6ft tall, big smile, wears a suit, is a businessman, spanish, driven, he's 27 but looks 23. "yes (to all)"
dead? "yes, both"
morgan? "no"

Any questions? Haha XD.

WTF that pretty cool. try and guess my middle name or close to it...

CJM
06-04-2010, 04:57 PM
I forgot to add, I often dream stuff and it happens. weird deja vu..

yam450_53
06-05-2010, 04:35 PM

Actual weight +5lbs
Boss's name Tom
Coworkers name John
dead? "yes, both"
morgan? "no"

Any questions? Haha XD.

That was absolutely unreadable

rbgnwa45
06-05-2010, 05:52 PM
I know it was long but for you to say it was "absolutely unreadable" tells me you can't read properly-structured english. Point out an error. :confused:

DnB_racing
06-05-2010, 06:52 PM
I know it was long but for you to say it was "absolutely unreadable" tells me you can't read properly-structured english. Point out an error. :confused:

Your english and sentence structure isn't the problem, The problem is he isnt on PCP

John Noftsinger
06-05-2010, 09:39 PM
I took friends of mine backin our trails that crosses nudist colony,that hated us riding across there land on the river system we rode on (Patuxent River)well friends never knew about colony of nudist before ride and when they came running and yelling with machetes (They were using to cut branchs and cover our trails. when they came my friends were scared out there minds when these dudes came running at us (two big dudes BUTT NAKED with machetes) on trails They were in back of 5 other quads at river crossing when they came my friends were screaming at us to go was SO funny to see there faces!

rbgnwa45
06-05-2010, 11:09 PM
I wasn't lying and if you think I'm on drugs than so is everyone else that mentioned ghosts or UFOs, aight? :rolleyes: I explained my spiritual experiences and you can't even comprehend them, good job. I can predict the future and you fools can't even read.

TRX_450
06-06-2010, 08:47 AM
I can predict the future and you fools can't even read.

That could quite possibly be the most ignorant statement I've ever heard.

DnB_racing
06-06-2010, 01:35 PM
I can predict the future [/B]

If you can predict the future, then you already knew that I thought you were on something, tell me whats wrong with my quad and im a believer

yam450_53
06-06-2010, 04:59 PM

Unreadable in the sense that it was hard work reading a big chunk of text with no paragraphs and poor text flow. I gave up about halfway through because my eyes were hurting.

Properly structured? I think you should go get yourself checked out...

Tommy Warren
06-06-2010, 07:01 PM
your under arrest

flyboy1294
06-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
your under arrest

*You're.

rbgnwa45
06-06-2010, 11:07 PM
You guys that don't believe in any of this need to either read some books or better yet watch a single episode of Paranormal State when Chip Coffey does his thing. Can you explain the phenomenon? Do you think that show is fake? Google him!

"That could quite possibly be the most ignorant statement I've ever heard."

Sorry, I felt like I getting **** on by people that couldn't even read what I was saying, so why should they have an opinion? Instead of commenting on my psychic mind they chose to point out false grammar mistakes. Egotistical, yeah, but it was also in defence. It's not my goal to talk down to people. I made myself sound like an *******-Jesus LOL.

"If you can predict the future, then you already knew that I thought you were on something, tell me whats wrong with my quad and im a believer"

This doesn't make sense, it's not a prediction to know what you're thinking. No psychic knows what people are thinking and predicting something that is as useless as that comment is unheard of. It's not like as I was typing that I was also thinking of the future replies, that's impossible. You're assuming that I know the entire future of all events. If it were like that, don't you think I'd of cured cancer by now? Could I have tuned in to see what kind of responses I'd get? Sure. Did I? No, what do I care about what you have to say about what I say?

I've said "... and I'm a believer" before. Most psychics say "pay me" first. Bunch of wankers IMO. Sure, I'll attempt it, albeit your negativity, which is considered to cloud everything in the psych. I want to know if I can and I want you to have the same kind of experiences I've had. Saying that is kind of like "tempting god", not that I believe that or of negativity getting in the way.

Spark plug or ignition, something electrical.

The problem with me being right is that I could have been statistically correct, leading you to "believe", which is like a false awakening. Even with insane coinsidences, they don't make me "believe", so I don't expect you to. The problem with me being wrong is that I look stupid. It doesn't always work. I fail all the time, do you know how complex this is?! Most of the reason why I can do this is because I always have angels and spirit guides around me and until I'm urged by one to do something my psych stays still. A better question would be "can you communicate with my deceased loved ones?", because I've done it before. Being psychic doesn't really include knowing what's wrong with a vehicle, I work with spirits so it'd be easier to know what's wrong with it if a spirit told me. Do they care? Probably not, it's too small an issue.

"Unreadable in the sense that it was hard work reading a big chunk of text with no paragraphs and poor text flow."

It was hard work reading? If I wasn't talking about the same thing than you should have atleast considered it, I was very specific in my topic-switching. They were about the same general topic so I didn't use paragraphs.

I predicted a darker reeces pieces and saw the commercial a week later.

Yesterday the spirit of a murdered local 18 year old came to me for help with his investigation so I emailed 2 famous psychics for help and they've replied offering their help. I might put a killer behind bars, and get $10,000 for it.