PDA

View Full Version : Indiana MXer's

skyeryder
05-18-2010, 08:25 AM
What does everyone think about a Indiana Motocross series or even a Midwest west series??? Nationals are just way to expensive and my son said he'd rather race motocross than xc. We now have 3 XC series here in state..... I know we have District 15 and Reads racing but I thought it would be nice to have a 6-7 all QUAD series. Of course would have to see how many tracks would be interested and if there's even enough quads to be worth trying???? Maybe 3 tracks up north and 3 tracks down south and then meet at Wild Cat or Attica for the season final. Of course the dates would have to be around nat's. Maybe I'm just dreaming or thinking outside the box here but it sure would be nice to have a MX series we could call ours.
Other areas have them and seem to have great support and turnouts. Let me know what you all think??? Maybe when we are at Reads Trojan Raceway for Memorial weekend I'll ask around and see what they would charge to host a couple rounds and if quad riders would be interested......??????

hilltop_83
05-18-2010, 02:27 PM
I would be interested...All the races are up north, i know about 5 or 6 guys that would also race if there were closer races...I would definately go to all the races for sure though!