PDA

View Full Version : Weird things you do

madskrillz2
05-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Saw this in another forum and figured it'd be good in here. So what's your weird, bad, or repulsive habits? Personally I:
-Compulsively chew on my lip or cheek. Done it since I was a little kid. Guess it's just a nervous habit.
-Also always shake my legs when sitting
-Have deep conversations with myself like theres another person in the room
------Also will have conversations with pets like they understand what I'm saying. Good way to vent lol.
-Sleep with two pillows. One super thick the other might as well be nothing. I alternate between the two randomly.
-I have to have the volume on anything on an even number. For some reason I'm superstitious about odd numbers.
-I brush my teeth in the same pattern every time.
-Not necessarily disappointed if I don't go out and do something on a Friday night. I'm usually content with sitting at home. (Don't get me wrong I go out and do my fair share of partying lol)
-Always eat to save the best bite for last. Those of you that do this know what I mean
-Like the taste of Apple Cider Vinegar
-When I go to the gym I have to to have a song the strikes me right playing. Some times I'll sit and go through 30 or so songs on shuffle before I find what I want.

That's about all I can think of now. Some are weird and I guess some are kinda normal. So if you're brave enough, post yours up :D

yellowzo3
05-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2

-Sleep with two pillows. One super thick the other might as well be nothing. I alternate between the two randomly.
-Always eat to save the best bite for last. Those of you that do this know what I mean

I do the same exact thing with the pillows lol. I place them in an L shape. My main pillow is nice and fluffy and the other one is about half as fluffy but I still love it. I toss and turn every night and each time I wake up I switch pillows.

I know what you mean about the food thing as well. If there's a piece of steak or something with a ton of spices or seasoning on it I leave it for last to savor the moment :p

I do a bunch weird things I guess:

-Wash my car in the same exact way everytime. This goes for washing pattern and all the setting up and stuff. (Fill the bucket the same, rinse the wash mit during washing and before wheels at the same time everytime, rinse the bucket 4 times when I'm done, etc...)

-I always stack folded clothes on my computer chair every night and put them back on my bed every morning. I could put them in dressers or hang them up but I just do this everyday instead. Sometimes when I'm tired it really pisses me off lol

-ALWAYS blow air into any cup I'm going to use, even if I know its perfectly clean. From what I've read on other sites with this topic, a lot of people do this.

-When I'm done with dinner or something I never empty my cup and put it in the dishwasher. I always say "I'll just leave this here because I'll want something to drink later"... I never come back to use the cup and most of the time its there in the morning.

-I always put $20 of gas in my truck. A guy I know also does this.

-If I don't take a shower before I go to sleep I won't sleep in my bed. I sleep on the couch instead. RARELY do I not take a shower before bed. If there's a power outage or water main break I'll wait all night until its working again to take a shower and go to bed.

-If I find a new song I like I'll say to myself "Don't listen to it 100 times in a row and ruin it" but I end up doing that anyway for a few days... After a while I'll stop listening to it and forget what song it was altogether. Months or years later I'll find it again on youtube or something and listen to it. It's never as good as I remembered it though.

-I walk into the kitchen and look through all the cabinets at least 10 times a day for no reason. I don't know why I do it as I go through them even if I'm not hungry. I'll just open a cabinet and stare into it for a minute or two and walk away. If I'm bored that day I'll come back 30 minutes later and do it again.

XBLASTERRACERX
05-18-2010, 09:07 AM
-I have to have the volume on anything on an even number. For some reason I'm superstitious about odd numbers.
-Always eat to save the best bite for last. Those of you that do this know what I mean.
- I always stack folded clothes on my computer chair every night and put them back on my bed every morning. I could put them in dressers or hang them up but I just do this everyday instead. Sometimes when I'm tired it really pisses me off lol

WOW those four sound like me to a tee. One other main bad habit I have is I ALWAYS have to fall asleep on the couch watching Tv for like 10-20 minutes before I can go fall asleep in my bed.

madskrillz2
05-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
-I walk into the kitchen and look through all the cabinets at least 10 times a day for no reason. I don't know why I do it as I go through them even if I'm not hungry. I'll just open a cabinet and stare into it for a minute or two and walk away. If I'm bored that day I'll come back 30 minutes later and do it again.

AH! How did I forget this one? I do the same thing but I look in the pantry and fridge KNOWING there's not **** to eat. I go back and forth between the two like something is magically going to appear before my eyes. I'll do this for about 20 minutes and then eventually say "screw it I'll go get something"

KXRida
05-18-2010, 09:32 AM

-Compulsively chew on my lip or cheek.
-Also always shake my legs when sitting

lol I do those. Shaking the legs thing is probably my biggest. I eat to save the best bite too. I'm terrible with a sandwich or something like that. I know this sounds girly, but I have like 6 pillows on my bed and in the course of one night they all get used atleast once.

when you go to your favorite restaurant you order the same thing everytime. When I'm bored I randomly go through my contacts or troll facebook lol.

jesseweaver
05-18-2010, 09:37 AM
i always ride with my mouth open and my tounge stickng out :confused: i've tried riding with my mouth closed and it always ends open as soon as i stop thinking about it. that really sucks on dusty days

KFX450Rrider490
05-18-2010, 10:12 AM
AH! How did I forget this one? I do the same thing but I look in the pantry and fridge KNOWING there's not **** to eat. I go back and forth between the two like something is magically going to appear before my eyes. I'll do this for about 20 minutes and then eventually say "screw it I'll go get something"

im not going to lie i do the same thing! it drives my mom crazy ill just start walking around the kitchen and start saying "why is there nothing to eat in this house!" or "mom what could i eat?" its great!

some other things are:
-everytime i make something to eat for myself its always in twos or just made in an even number.
-annoy my little brother just to listen to him get mad and then laugh at him as he leaves my presense.
-i could randomly think of something funny at any time and start laughing at absoultly nothing.

fastredrider44
05-18-2010, 10:18 AM
Some of things here make me laugh, but only cause I can relate.

As far as eating, I only eat one things at a time. I'll eat all my fries, then the burger, or the burger, then the fries. It's hardly ever noticed unless I have several different things on my plate, and still only eat one thing at a time.

I change the oil in my trucks every 4000 miles. I won't go out of my way to do it on the dot, but I do try to change it as close to 4000 miles as possible. I won't leave my house even just to run to town and back until I change the oil.

If I'm not in a hurry, I will hit next on the CD player to find a real good song before I shut the truck off to get out.

When I burn a new CD, I'm so excited to hear all the songs, I usually hit next until I have heard every single song.

I do like to order the same meal from the same restraunt everytime I go. (Not everytime, but close to it) I don't even have to order at Wendys anymore and I know the total will be 5.29.

I'm bad about smelling something if I don't know what it is.

I like to have all my brake clean and things of that nature in rows in my garage.

I too have a sequence for washing my vehicles.

When I fill up with gas, I round it to the next dollar, reset the trip, and calculate my mileage every single tank. I'm not sure why cause I usually can pretty well guess what it will be.

I tighten lug nuts in the exact same pattern every time.

When I flip on the TV with only five til the hour, I will wait until the next hour to flip the channel or see what's on.

I have all my Radio presets in numerical order.

When I dish out Ice cream or eat cake, I always have to leave it perfectly flat or squared off.

No matter what I'm drinking, I have to fill my cup completely and finish it off. I don't like putting stuff back in the fridge.

Well, I suddenly have a complex I'm a wierdo.

flyboy62
05-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
i always ride with my mouth open and my tounge stickng out :confused: i've tried riding with my mouth closed and it always ends open as soon as i stop thinking about it. that really sucks on dusty days That Happens to me too

derekhonda
05-18-2010, 10:27 AM
Yeah, about the only place I have to have order is in the garage. Open up the tool box, wrenches are in order, metric and sae are seperate. Next drawer, screwdrivers split by phillips or straight, and in lenth order.

Same with shelves, have two sets of them. One shelving set has all my car detailer stuff on it, and in the order i use it.

Other shelf has oils, brake clean, carb clean, etc...all my fourwheeler stuff.

And lastly, I always clean and organize everything before I work on it.

Like if I am getting ready to change the oil in the quad, a 5 minute task, it might take me 2 hours to do it, because I will get out the power washer and spray it down, wipe it off, shine it up. and then I will go through my tool box and make sure nothing is out of place, and if it is reorganize.....and then, change the oil.

05-18-2010, 10:46 AM
I have a litte crazy OCD when it comes to numbers and stuff. Like volume yeah odd numbers I have to make even and same with when building or designing something. I do always sleep with 2 pillows 1 kinda thin and the other nice and plump lmao

Guy400
05-18-2010, 10:50 AM
-Stereo volume always on even number.
-Money in wallet has to be organized with largest bills in back and then smallest in front.
-Inbox has to be cleared out every day. No emails can remain in there.

ssedwick
05-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah I do a lot of the same stuff as you guys.

-Stereo volume always on an even number

-I have to always have to have at least three pillows, two stacked and one to the side.

-I can never listen to a full song on my ipod. I always change songs about halfway through.

-I always shave the same way

-I always have to have my wheels and tires clean even if my car itself is dirty

-I leave my tv on all night.

-I sold my atv 4 years ago, but still come on here periodically

quad59
05-18-2010, 11:56 AM
The in box and money thing I am the same way with I never save old emails.

-whent I get the mail the junk mail can never make it into the house I have to go through the garage to throw it away before I get in the house. I also open the mail and have to throw away the envelope it came in becasue I hate opened mail laying around in tore up envelopes
- I have multiple pillows as well but its more about liking the cold one than the different thickness's
-have to have a glass of ice water next to the bed, lots of ice, most the time I dont even drink it but it has to be there.
- Before I turn the car off all switches have to be off, radio,a/c,heat etc.
-i always blow into the conatainer of a purchased beverage after opening, that little poof of fizz or carbonation I have to blow it away.

KXRida
05-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
i always ride with my mouth open and my tounge stickng out :confused: i've tried riding with my mouth closed and it always ends open as soon as i stop thinking about it. that really sucks on dusty days

I do that too!!! The dirt then sticks to your teeth and makes your mouth feel crummy. The worst is when you get a little dirt ball that gets kicked down your throat from roost and about chokes you lol.

Pappy
05-18-2010, 01:28 PM
I like taking the opposite side of a topic and arguing it from the perspective opposite the direct way I really feel LOL! Surprised no one has caught on to that here LMAO!

I base my midnight snack on the movie I intend to watch while falling asleep

Im sure there is more:p

CEREBRAL
05-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
As far as eating, I only eat one things at a time. I'll eat all my fries, then the burger, or the burger, then the fries. It's hardly ever noticed unless I have several different things on my plate, and still only eat one thing at a time.

Yup........ Does not matter what it is, I will eat everything separately and one at a time.

Originally posted by quad59
- Before I turn the car off all switches have to be off, radio,a/c,heat etc.

This one drives my wife crazy! Even If she's driving and parks without remembering to turn everything off, I have her turn the key back on so I can switch them off!:confused:

A couple more things............. I check to make sure the iron, hairdryer and flat iron is unplugged about 4 times before I can leave the house. My wife left the iron on one time and now I HAVE to check it.

I bite my finger nails, I have done this for as long as I can remember. I have no clue why or when this started.

I guess everybody's a little crazy............ Or normal??:D

krt400ex
05-18-2010, 02:03 PM
i sharpen my knife everyday. whether i use it or not. i sharpen it.

i shower twice a day. before bed and as soon as i get out of bed. have to. i feel like i'm missing something if i dont. and i am not able to fall asleep unless i take a shower first.

i CANNOT spend cheap. if i'm buying something, and there are two of the same items, but one is of higher quality and more expensive i always buy it. whether its overkill or not, i always buy it (often times its overkill).

i must clean my ears every single time i shower. period. if i dont clean them when i get out of the shower i'll feel out of place until i clean them.

i have to analyze everything. literally everything. if someone says something i think about why they said it, in what context they were speaking, whether it applies to me or not.

i use deductive reasoning on literally everything.

if i have a problem i cannot let it go without fixing. doesnt matter what it is. and i will sit for hrs and think about that one thing and the best way to go about a solution. i have wasted days before thinking about one thing. sometimes trivial.

everytime i use the parking brake in my truck, i will leave it in gear and running, put the park brake on, and then put the truck in park. every single time.

i dont use a microwave. i will pull out a pot and pan to heat something on the stove. i hate microwaves.

i hate feet. i will feel sick to my stomach if someone gets near me with their feet. and when someone twitches their toes it makes me want to throw up. idk why

krt400ex
05-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

-Money in wallet has to be organized with largest bills in back and then smallest in front.

i do this too. and they must all be faced in the same direction. checks always go behind the bills.

smr
05-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I like taking the opposite side of a topic and arguing it from the perspective opposite the direct way I really feel LOL! Surprised no one has caught on to that here LMAO!

I do the same thing Pappy. I just find it interesting to try and take another prospective.

I'm in my 40's and still want look into a mirror when i go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. (I bet this is a Ky/Tn thing)....:D

I also don't step on cracks...don't want to hert mom.

I get very affended by and will not even say the fool.

witech
05-18-2010, 02:20 PM
[i]
-Like the taste of Apple Cider Vinegar
-:D [/B]

Thats nasty stuff. I took some a while back to help with a sinus infection. Darn near barfed every time.

flyboy1294
05-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Couple things people do that I only thought I did:

-Stereo has to be on an even number. Preferable disvisible by 5. (If it all possible, numbers in my life MUST be divisible by 5. If not 5, 6 or 2 will suffice.)

-Have to shower when I wake up. No exceptions.

-Clean my ears after every shower.

-Money has to be arranged in numarical order
* cards have to be organized by suit

-I always save the best piece of food until last.

-I always smell, theen rinse every single cup before I drink out.

____

A couple of my own.

- I have to slept with 3 pillows like this
_
l*l
~ if the asterik were my head, the pillows would be the lines.
~ however there is a reason for this.

- I HATE the sound of other people brushing their teeth. It makes me get chills.

- I cannot eat before I work out every day. Probably some form of an eating disorder.

- I can't stand to look at other people when they have stubble. Literally.

- I brush my teeth after eating anything. Sometimes up to 6 times a day.

- When someone says something, I can see and hear them saying it sometimes years after it happened. This makes break ups suck, bad.

- I have never once left the house without having my cell, brushing my teeth, or putting on DO.

- If I have a cut, I let it bleed until it stops on it's own. Then clean it. Weird I know.

- When riding in a car, I blink every time I pass a telephone poll. Not while driving however.

- I eat my skittles by color. Also eat every piece of one type of food, then move on to the next type on my plate.

There is much more, but I don't want to freak anyone out. :eek2:

PaRedneckRiders
05-18-2010, 04:39 PM
wow i do alot of these

Well first off my money is always in order smallest in front largest in back

i hate odd numbers the radio or anything else with a number must be on an even number, even a heater

I sleep with like 3-4 pillows but only use 1 the rest i just push off the bed

If i get bored i usally look through my inbox or contacts

If i dont have my phone in my front right pocket and wallet in my back right it bugs the crap out of me

i try to make excuses of something that needs replaced on my quad juz to put better parts on it (but alot of us do that lol)

Usally fall asleep with the tv on then wake up in the middle of the night to turn it off

Almost have to have a drink beside my bed, i will wake up in the middle of the night and even if i dont need a drink i will take one

when i have food i eat it the same way every time never any different like if i have a burger and fries i have to eat the fries first save a couple put them on my burger then eat it, its always that way

when i get something to drink i always look in the cup then blow it out then usally get a drink from the larger container before i putt it in my cup then drink it

thats just a few but i know i have more

fastredrider44
05-18-2010, 05:36 PM
I also Q-tip my ears after every shower. I HAVE to shower in the mornings.

Cant wear jeans without a belt, and must have wallet in my back pocket if nothing else. I sometimes take the wallet out when driving long distances, but I immediately know that it's not there as soon as my feet hit the ground.

I also sort the bills in my wallet and checks go behind the cash. I will go out of my way to go to an ATM if I don't have at least twenty dollars in my wallet, but avoid having more than 100 in my wallet.

It bothers me when people cut the wheels in their vehicle and turn the steering wheel all the way and hold it. I don't like the power steering whine. I'll usually say something about this too.

I also put the park brake on before putting truck into park. I don't think that's wierd, I think of it as not putting all the pressure on the tranny.

I don't like watching someone wrench on their fourwheeler when I know a better or faster way.

I don't like the way the clutch feels in my truck after someone else drove it. I can ALWAYS tell.

I don't like looking at sagging exhaust tips on trucks. If they have to have tips, they need to keep them tight.

and on and on and on. I think I could go for days.

416exfreak
05-18-2010, 06:00 PM
-Everyday when I get dressed, the first thing that goes on my shorts/jeans is my knife, on my right pocket. Second is my belt and Gerber Guardian.. after that, I dress randomly.

-I wont drink the last 2 swallows from a 20oz soda.. its backwash.

-When my truck gets down to a 1/4 tank of gas I find the next gas station and put as much gas in it as I can afford at that moment.

-When I buy a new pack of cigarettes, I have to pack them, then I only tear the top half of the celophane(sp) off. And as soon as I open the pack, I flip 2 of them over.. one for the luck and one for the ****.:devil:

Thats all I can think of atm.:ermm:

MX MaNiAc 06
05-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Check how much gas is in my tank every time i stop. Even if i only rode for 5 minutes. Running out of gas on the face of a jump is my worst fear.

When I'm studying for something serious i need to have my lap top, pen, pencil, highlighter, snack in reach, ash tray, cell phone angled on something so i can see if it goes off, drink. Can't get comfortable without tons of distractions. haha

06 Honda 450R
05-18-2010, 06:37 PM
i always need to have my fan and light on when i sleep,
always check my alarm clock to see if its on
if i think a glass/plate/silverwear is dirty, i put it back and grab a different one lol

MX MaNiAc 06
05-19-2010, 05:26 AM
I brush my teeth in the shower. Leave the toothbrush n toothpaste in there. I have been told this is weird.

My room mate last year used to take advantage of himself EVERY time he took a shower. It didnt matter what he had to do that day or how much of a hurry he was in. Strangest thing. We didn't share a shower by the way, thank god.

300ex_#387
05-19-2010, 06:52 AM
I try to time it out while im peeing so the toilet flushes as im finishing. It takes a lot of time and practice.

Don't judge me.

smr
05-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I try to time it out while im peeing so the toilet flushes as im finishing. It takes a lot of time and practice.

Don't judge me.

lmao...I thougth I was the only one that does that. It sucks when you are at someone elses house and you missed timed it..:D

J.Brown121
05-19-2010, 09:36 AM
I do a lot of the same things (money in order in my wallet, best bite for last, ect.), but there are some things that I do.

When I sleep I use 3 pillows and lay my head on none of them. One is between my knees, one has my arm wrapped around it, and one is on top of my head. Unless my girlfriend is sleeping with me, then we use this one long pillow to put both of our heads on.

When I go riding I have to have gum, otherwise I can’t focus. It makes me feel like I’m not wearing my helmet or boots. It’s just not natural.

When I get in my car I always flip through all of the stations, knowing that there is nothing that I want to listen to, and then plug in my ipod. Then I put it on shuffle, but I always flip through it until I find the same songs to listen to.

I always have to shower in the morning and do things the exact same way.

I always have my phone in my front left pocket, my knife and keys in my front right pocket, and my wallet in my back right pocket.

When I get online I check facebook, then my yahoo mail, then my school email, then a local atv site, and then I spend the rest of my time on here. It doesn’t matter how long I was offline, it could be 10mins. or 2 days, I always do it the same way.

I’m sure there’s more.

Scro
05-19-2010, 09:45 AM
I take a shower every night, and every morning. I can't sleep if I don't shower, and I'm tired throughout the day if I don't shower.

I get light-headed and sometimes pass out in movie theaters, most of the time it doesn't matter what kind of movie it is.

I do the same thing that most of you do with my Ipod...can't listen to a complete song, and skip to songs I like.

Keys go in right pocket. Wallet, chapstick, and phone always go in the left. Feels weird any other way.

At a redlight, I always have to pull farther ahead than the person next to me.

madskrillz2
05-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387

Don't judge me.

Haha I do it too. Forgot about that one

2to4
05-19-2010, 02:18 PM
i like this thread lol

some things i do:
-HAVE to chew gum, i feel wierd without it and i get like self conscious lol
-always replay conversations in my head and think about what i should have said
-always play out conversations in my head before they happen and plan out what im gonna say and everything they could say back and everything i should say to that then keep thinking about it untill im in the conversation
-i have ADHD so i have to shake my left leg when i sit and if someone tells me to stop it starts twitching
-have to use clicky pens or i dont know what to do with myself in class (sometimes syncronize the clicking with my leg)
-during tests i have to almost sing the answer or ill forget half of the question by the time i want to write it down
-i overplay songs untill i cant stand the sound of them (spend a lot of money on i tunes)
-when i ride i sing, cant listen to my i pod or i feel like im gonna die (singing gets louder with the engine)
-i think the best when im absolutly dead tired from something not like i didnt sleep tired but like after i ride or work out
-actually i always have a song stuck in my head, i have always had something im singing in my head (thats the whole cant just think about one thing at a time part of ADHD)
- check my phone every 5 min even if its like 12:30 and no ones gonna be txting me anytime soon
-have to wear my hat and it has to be backwards and not just any hat will do
-have to do things a different way than everyone else. In the winter instead of bringing the wood in the cellar door like any normal person would think to do i have to get creative and drop it through the cellar window or i plain cant handle doing it
-when i turn the tv on i go to a certain 5 chanels everytime and i keep flipping through those same chanels even though the same shows are on untill i find something good

im sure theres more but i dont even notice them lol

yellowzo3
05-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Just thought of some more things I do.

-If I see any folded laundry in the house that I didn't fold I'll refold it myself even if its already perfect.

-If I see my neighbors outside I try to avoid waving or saying hi to them but if they're driving past in their car I'll give them a huge wave and smile.

- I never changed the spark plug in my Z400. We got it in late 2002 and when I sold it in 2009 it still had the original spark plug. We still talk to the guy we sold it to and as far as I know the same plug is still in there lol... I had a bunch of spares but I never wanted to put them in. I felt like if I changed it then things would start going wrong (not true obviously lol)... 8 years on the same plug and it was running as good as ever when I sold it hahaha

-Whenever I go somewhere I try to park in the same spot everytime.

-In class I always sit in the very back row, 1 seat over from the corner. Doesn't matter if everyone sits in the front row, I still sit there. If the desk is broken I'll move them all around until I find a good one and bring it to that spot. That's one reason I get to class extra early.

05-19-2010, 03:01 PM
I do the looking in cabinet thing all the time, lol.

I have to have my radio on an odd volume number, all you even guys. :p I have to have mine end on 3,5 or 7, no 1's or 9's.

05-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Scro

At a redlight, I always have to pull farther ahead than the person next to me.

I do that one to. :p I like to pass the other side of the intersection first to. After that I could care less, but I have to hit the other side first. lol

madskrillz2
05-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 2to4
-always replay conversations in my head and think about what i should have said
-always play out conversations in my head before they happen and plan out what im gonna say and everything they could say back and everything i should say to that then keep thinking about it untill im in the conversation

Man I'm real bad about these. I get pissed at myself when I think about some of the things I could have said. Usually it's confrontational conversations with me bein the smartass. I'm extremely sarcastic so when I think of something I could have said that worked better I feel like I let myself down lol.

fastredrider44
05-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Man I'm real bad about these. I get pissed at myself when I think about some of the things I could have said. Usually it's confrontational conversations with me bein the smartass. I'm extremely sarcastic so when I think of something I could have said that worked better I feel like I let myself down lol.

Same here. :chinese:

Tommy Warren
05-19-2010, 03:56 PM
I flip hamburgers upside down and eat around the outside working my way to the middle

I eat steak and pork chops from the middle out

My friend counted me taking off my hat and replacing it on my head 26 times in a five minute conversation.....now I always notice I'm doing it

when I see a fight I always hope the smaller weaker underdog will kick the big tough guys butt:D

2to4
05-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Man I'm real bad about these. I get pissed at myself when I think about some of the things I could have said. Usually it's confrontational conversations with me bein the smartass. I'm extremely sarcastic so when I think of something I could have said that worked better I feel like I let myself down lol. same here i get so frustrated when 20 min after you think of the perfect way you could have won the argument hands down but instead you sounded like an idiot

fastredrider44
05-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by 2to4
same here i get so frustrated when 20 min after you think of the perfect way you could have won the argument hands down but instead you sounded like an idiot

I can relate. And when I get real real mad, like blue in the face mad, I might as well not even open my mouth cause the words NEVER come out right. Luckily, I'm a decent sized guy, so when my viens start popping out, I don't have to say much more before they chill out.

As far as the hat thing goes, In the mornings, my hat is always low and straight. As I get tired or been drinking, somehow or another my hat will seem to raise up on my head and tilt back, yet I don't remember touching it much...

madskrillz2
05-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I never wear a hat straight. It's always backwards and I wear nothing but fitted hats. Cardinals or Angels, nothing else

Quad18star
05-19-2010, 08:11 PM
I turn my pillow over a dozen or so times during the night , so that I can feel the cold side of it.

atvnut22
05-19-2010, 09:40 PM
-if im driving my truck by myself, the passenger seat has to be perfectly aligned with mine, if someones with me i could car less.

-i cant have my windows at two different levels, which blows with crank windows.

-if their is shadows across a road, i pretend in my head that im jumping them on my fourwheeler, but only if im not driving.

-when im bored, and dont have anything to do like sitting in class, or watching tv, i will constantly scratch my head even though it doesnt itch.

- when talking to my dad about problems, i will constantly rub my eyes as if i was tired, even if im perfectly alert.

-i watched the stoplight facing the other directions waiting for it to turn red so i know when my light is gonna turn green.

- i park in the same spot everyday at school, and if somebody takes my spot, i will park in the most obvious spot ever, like 10 feet from the door up against the building. even if their is 20 other spots. just my way of say eff you, plus ill be the first one out of the lot.

-- i have a bad habit of saying what is on everybody elses minds, or what they are thinking, usuallyt about somebody or a situation. i dont care if they hear me, atleast they know somebody elses opinion.

-if you met me you would think i was the dumbest person you have ever met because of my personality, even though im top 5 in my class, and have had a 4.0 since 7th grade.

-i check my phone even if i know its dead, or i dont have any service.

-even if i know exactly what i want at a restraunt, but the waitress is cute, i will ask her opinion on her favorite food, and order it alomst everytime just to show their opinion matters.

-if somebody has poorly tipped a waitress, even though they did a great job, i will add a dollar or two to their tip when i walk out just so the waitress gets what she deserves. i guess this is because my moms a waitress and i see how people poorly tip her.

-i mix all my food together, and then will usually add hot sauce to taste. ex: i mix mash potatoes, mac and cheese, and corn together, and eat it.

- i have to have a project to work on, or i will tear crap up just to fix it

-sitting at stoplights that take forever, i will set their and tap my foot on the gas so my rpms jump just enough for the people beside me to look, then i just act like nothings going on.

i cant walk into a room that is dark without reaching in a switching on the light before i take a first step into the room, because my brother would tackle me when i walked in dark rooms when i was younger.

J.Brown121
05-19-2010, 10:00 PM
I have one about hats. I only wear flat-bill hats that are flexfit and they have to be straight forward or straight backward, not turned to the side at all or tilted at all. And they have to be a riding brand like Thor, One Industries, or Metal Mulisha, but I hate Fox hats.

The only riding gear I'll buy is Thor.

The only shirts I wear are Thor, Fox, One Industries, or shirts from Little Sahara, OK.

Quad18star
05-19-2010, 10:16 PM
I have been in the garage and not placed a tool in the right spot and knew it wasn't in the right spot but said "Screw it" ..... later on that night I've gone into the garage and put it where it belongs cuz it drove me nuts knowin it wasn't where it's supposed to have been.

TCracin440ex
05-19-2010, 10:29 PM
man i have alot of these wierd things i do myself

when im walking i always reach arround with my right hand and smack my right back pocket to make sure my wallet is there. i guess im afraid of loosing it or something.

i sleep with 4 pillows, 3 of which are stacked up ontop of eachother. the 4th layin beside me.

i also sleep with a fan blowing in my face every night. if i cant have my fan blowing on me i cant sleep at all. the house also has to have a cool temp. if its too hot i wont sleep.

im famous for walking to the fridge and looking in there for something to eat, not finding anything, closing the door and 5 seconds later opening it again hoping maybe some food or something has magically appeared for me to eat.

i also search the cabinets for no particular reason at all.

my wallet goes in my back right pocket, house keys, chap stick, and pocket knife goes in right front pocket, and my cell goes in my left front pocket.

im funny about how my clothes get washed too. i will not wash my clothes with the rest of my familys clothes because i hate them getting mixed up and i sort all my whites out and all my colors out.

the windows in my truck they have to be A) all the way up, or B) all the way down. theres no inbetween even if its raining or snowing. i cant stand to have my window cracked and hear the whistling of the wind.

ZBlaster
05-19-2010, 10:55 PM
-Shower 3 times a day
-Volume ALWAYS on an even number
-If one window is cracked, they are all cracked the same distance
-Carry exactly the same things every day in exactly the same pockets. Put them in/take them out in the same order
-New shoes EVERY 2 weeks
-Change my oil every 2,500 miles religiously
-Make checklists for EVERYTHING

honda300EXtreme
05-19-2010, 10:58 PM
oh boy, where to start.

like alot of you have said
-look in the fridge untill i get bored of the scenery.

-i put gas in my truck once it hits quarter tank, almost every time

-if i get stumped on a problem while working on something i usually answer the problem in my dreams.

- i have to be cold to sleep. ill have my fan on full blast in the winter with the heating vent closed.

- ill work jokes into a normal conversations just so i can tell them.

my pockets have to be the same as well, knife in front right, keys and phone in the front left. wallet has to be on the right side back, and my snuff has to be on the back left.

i park in the same area every where i go.

when im actually racing through the woods sometimes i forget to breath and next thing i know im panting like a dog.

my radio presets have to be in order from lowest number to highest number (ex. 102.5, 103.5, 105.9)

if i have to be up for something i will check my alarm clock at least 5 times before i can sleep.

once i get in a routine ill always wake up 1 minute before my alarm.

ok im done

TCracin440ex
05-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by honda300EXtreme
- i have to be cold to sleep. ill have my fan on full blast in the winter with the heating vent closed.

x2 on that my friend. i hate being hot, and my family are some cold natured creatures so they like to keep the house arround 80-85 during the winter, and about 73-75 in the summer. hate it. id rather for the house to remain a constant 70 degrees or 68 at all times.

300ex_#387
05-20-2010, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by ZBlaster
[B-New shoes EVERY 2 weeks
[/B]

Can I have all of your "old" shoes?

destey
05-20-2010, 07:54 AM
this is my favorite thread ever.

- I rinse out clean cups with water 3 or 4 times no matter how clean they look.

- I shake everything I drink but carbonated beverages

- Everything has to be sanitary, I windex my counters, sink, fridge several times a day.

- I shower 2-3 times a day

- I don't walk barefoot in my house unless I just mopped twice with bleach

- At work I use a paper towel to open the bathroom door and turn on faucets because I'm affraid of staph and mrsa.

- I put TP covering the seat of any public toil, won't have my butt touch any seat

- I shake the shifter in my car back and forth to verify its in neutral. Just pushing it a little would do this, but I wobble it back and forth 5 times

- My car cdplayer I turn to the exact same volume before I turn it off so its perfect when I turn it on next time.

- I don't touch any part of my body with my hands unless I have to. I assume I have staph and mrsa on my hands at all times unless I just washed my hands for 2 minutes.

- I change my socks 4x a day

- I chew my vitamins because I think they don't dissolve quickly enough to get absorbed

- I let my vehicles warm up for 3 minutes even in the summer because I'm affraid of cold-seizure like wear.

And I do quite a few things posted earlier in this thread

JParisi48
05-20-2010, 07:58 AM
before i go to bed, i brush my teeth and make wierd faces in the mirror at myself... sometimes i turn the lights off with just a candle lite, and i scare the SH*T out of myself before i go to bed and get nightmares hahahahahaha

reptikes
05-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by smr

I also don't step on cracks....

HAHA... My brother just just saw me doing it and called me on it about a week ago. I don't know why i dont step on cracks. :ermm:

hondariderdylan
05-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by destey
I shake the shifter in my car back and forth to verify its in neutral. Just pushing it a little would do this, but I wobble it back and forth 5 times

i do that too:p i got that from watching my dad

edit: i might as well add the rest

if someone wears fox clothes i automatically label them as a poser unless i know that they ride.

i never use the on/off switch when i turn off my quad. i always just flip the key to off.

i always turn my stereo all the way down before i crank my truck, even if its hardly on.

when i get mad i keep it all bottled up until something sets me off then i am the last person you want to be around. i have lost some freinds that way but oh well.:ermm:

there are tons more but i forgot them all.:p

brian76708
05-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan

i never use the on/off switch when i turn off my quad. i always just flip the key to off.

me 2 i hate when people use the killswitch cause then when i try and start it, it takes a few to realize the killswitch is on. i also always put my quad in neutral unless it might roll away when i shut it off.

Originally posted by TCracin440ex

my wallet goes in my back right pocket, house keys, chap stick, and pocket knife goes in right front pocket, and my cell goes in my left front pocket.

i do the same thing except the chap stick gets replaced by a pen.

fastredrider44
05-20-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by JParisi48
before i go to bed, i brush my teeth and make wierd faces in the mirror at myself... sometimes i turn the lights off with just a candle lite, and i scare the SH*T out of myself before i go to bed and get nightmares hahahahahaha

That's hilarious. :blah:

JR3
05-20-2010, 05:00 PM

- Everything has to be sanitary, I windex my counters, sink, fridge several times a day.

- At work I use a paper towel to open the bathroom door and turn on faucets because I'm affraid of staph and mrsa.

- I put TP covering the seat of any public toil, won't have my butt touch any seat

- I shake the shifter in my car back and forth to verify its in neutral. Just pushing it a little would do this, but I wobble it back and forth 5 times

- My car cdplayer I turn to the exact same volume before I turn it off so its perfect when I turn it on next time.

- I don't touch any part of my body with my hands unless I have to. I assume I have staph and mrsa on my hands at all times unless I just washed my hands for 2 minutes.

- I chew my vitamins because I think they don't dissolve quickly enough to get absorbed

- I let my vehicles warm up for 3 minutes even in the summer because I'm affraid of cold-seizure like wear.

all those germ things arent weird thats obsessive (sp) compulsive disorder some of u guys need help hahahaha

destey
05-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by JR3
all those germ things arent weird thats obsessive (sp) compulsive disorder some of u guys need help hahahaha

tell me about it!!!

at least it takes my mind off the voices

;)

400exrider69
05-20-2010, 07:20 PM
lets see where to start

i have a set skip pattern in my truck either
1,3,5 or 2,4,5

i put fuel in my truck every 90 miles even tho it gets 18 mpg and there's no need to really

i always put my truck in netuaral at stop lights then put it back into gear again

i only wear a hat for a few minutes after i take a shower if my hair is real wet
(i'm afraid of going bald)

i always have my knife wallet phone and i check my pockets by smacking them constantly ever time i go in to a building or enter or exit a truck

when i drive an auto car or truck i still pretend there's a gear shifter

i'll check every place possible for food even if i know there's not

I WILL only shiat at my house 90% of the time this was very hard to do the 20 days i was in Australia lol

I won't let anyone work on something of mine i have to do it myself

i set my alarm an half hour early just to hit snooze every 7 minutes while usaully awake looking at phone

i cuss everytime i get a text even if i want that person to text me

I studder and if i have a good studderring spell i'll slap my self across the face and get real mad when no one's around

i go back to same websites every time in same order to look for same things

i'll only wear steel toed boots i've got 2 brand new pairs of tennis shoes i don't wear

i can't wear pants without a belt but wear shorts without a belt

if i see someone with fox apline star apparel on i automatically label them a poser

if i see someone with thor moose racing apperal on i'll come up and try to talk to them about what the ride etc.. if i have time

i laugh evertime i see some kid my age in a powerstroke, cummins, duramax hotrodding around just to think they most likely didn't pay for it and only have it cause it's a diesel and they therefor think it's "cool" because it's what everyone else has

this is about all i can think of right now

TCracin440ex
05-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider69

when i drive an auto car or truck i still pretend there's a gear shifter

im lmao after that one because i do the SAMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE thing. my gf *****es at me and asks why i do it. im like idk its just a bad habbit. i clutch and shift gears and everything HAHAHA

MX MaNiAc 06
05-21-2010, 08:25 AM
For the last year or so i havent been able to sleep in cuz i always feel like i should be doing something productive. Even when ive been drinking. It's rare that i sleep past 8-9. Even if i just wake up, turn on the tv n sit around for a couple hours. It kinda sucks.

TCracin440ex
05-21-2010, 11:20 AM
nother wierd habbit of mine.

i wear basketball shorts under my pants all the time. i feel naked it i dont wear my basketball shorts under my pants

hondariderdylan
05-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
nother wierd habbit of mine.

i wear basketball shorts under my pants all the time. i feel naked it i dont wear my basketball shorts under my pants

X2
plus its nice to be able to take your jeans off if you start sweating and all that

smr
05-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
For the last year or so i havent been able to sleep in cuz i always feel like i should be doing something productive. Even when ive been drinking. It's rare that i sleep past 8-9. Even if i just wake up, turn on the tv n sit around for a couple hours. It kinda sucks.

just wait the older you get the worse that gets. It's just the opposite of what people tell you. I can't remember the last time I sleep past 6am...(usually I'm up by 5). The older you get the less you sleep.

Jake250ex
05-21-2010, 10:34 PM
I have ocd like a mother. I add up the letters in everything and divide it by 4 :ermm:

have for years now.

also have compulsive images of my knees, fingers, neck and wrist being hyperextended.

krt400ex
05-23-2010, 12:28 AM
since this thread was started i've been keeping track of myself. its made me quite self conscience :p

anyway today i noticed that while i'm eating chicken thighs with my hands, i must clean my hands and face after each one. even if all im doing is picking up another one to keep eating. i ate three like this and then realized what i was doing lol

K-Dub
05-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Here is a few on me.

If Im eating a greasy food I have to wipe my hands after every bit. Especially french fries.

I have to have a rub in to drive to work but can not have one in on the drive home, even if I just put one in. Its gotton to the point I check to see what time it is if its close to quitting time not to waste a rub.

My desk at work has to be clean and everything in its proper place or I will mess things up alot. Now my room is a mess most of the time at home.

I cant stand to have anything in my left rear pocket of my shorts. Wont wear pants unless I absolutly have to exept to ride.

I am the same on fox shirts as the guys above exept I wanna ask them if they ride and if they dont tear the shirt hat or whatever off them. I will not own or wear any fox gear do to this. No Fear is a real close second. People who wear hats and shirts that do ride but dont use that pacticular product. Example: a guy wears an Alpinestar hat but dont own any of there gear, a guy rides a yamaha and wears Honda shirts. People who have stickers on there bike/quad and dont use a product made by that company.

People that show intreast in something your talking about to the point you ask them if they would want to do it and they say yes(example goto an mx race), allow you to make the plans and then back out at the last minute. Thinking they was being nice by acting interested.

Stevie-D
05-23-2010, 11:16 AM
- check my phone every 5 min even if its like 12:30 and no ones gonna be txting me anytime soon

my fiance does that. i'd like to find the guy that came up with text messaging and kick him in the nuts. what the hell happened to actually talking to people with a phone?
theres times im ready to throw the phone in the garbage i get so bent out of shape about it

yfzrider310
05-23-2010, 11:27 AM
Some
-I always shut off the cruise with the button never the brakes. I do with the brakes I assume the guy behind me thinks im a douche for some reason.
-Passenger and driver seat have to be all the way back when driving.
-If I dont shower in the morning it practically ruins my day.
-My car cant have any service lights on in the car.
-I always leave my wallet in my car..I cant have it in school or walking around.
-If my car gets just dust or dirt on the interior or exterior, I detail the car perfect when I get home.
-For those who play COD. I cant have anything say new. I go through and check everything so its not there anymore.
-I have a telephone pole and sign for shutting off the cruise and start breaking driving to school.
-I highlight everything I read online.
-I will sometimes sit on the computer for an hour before I realize its silent and theres no music.
-I always let off the gas in my car the second it hits 45 mph so it shifts to the next gear.
-Cops worry me even if im driving the speed limit in my dads buick which is stock, and doing nothing wrong. I get really worried in my pontiac (Tinted windows, taillights, and Louder then hell) . Like I will turn out of my way so im not following a cop or hes not following me.
-I shut of all lights in the house before sleeping (even the small ones), or else i can't sleep. Yet still fall asleep with my tv on.
:confused:

madskrillz2
05-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
my fiance does that. i'd like to find the guy that came up with text messaging and kick him in the nuts. what the hell happened to actually talking to people with a phone?
theres times im ready to throw the phone in the garbage i get so bent out of shape about it

MEEEEEEEEEEEE too! It's convenient at times but try having an argument through texts. I usually get about two texts in before I call whoever it is I'm arguing with

yam450_53
05-23-2010, 03:03 PM
I constantly look at the speed I'm going while driving, like every 3 seconds.

I also can't shift on a RPM bar (say the needle is straight on 2000 rpm or 2500 rpm, I will rev it a little bit more just so it's over the bar, then I shift).

I always scratch the back of my head and sniff when I walk past someone I kind of know but don't want to say hi to them.

I can't drink a beer until I haven't folded the cap in two, and I always rip the stickers off too, every single time.

I shower the exact same way everytime too; I get in the shower, pee, brush my teeth, wash the upper body, wash the lower body. I also can't leave the shower if there's still soap on the shower's walls, I absolutely have to rinse it.

Can't think of anymore right now but there's a lot that's been said already that I also do, I just don't want to repeat it :p

madskrillz2
05-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
I constantly look at the speed I'm going while driving, like every 3 seconds.

I also can't shift on a RPM bar (say the needle is straight on 2000 rpm or 2500 rpm, I will rev it a little bit more just so it's over the bar, then I shift).

I always scratch the back of my head and sniff when I walk past someone I kind of know but don't want to say hi to them.

I can't drink a beer until I haven't folded the cap in two, and I always rip the stickers off too, every single time.

I shower the exact same way everytime too; I get in the shower, pee, brush my teeth, wash the upper body, wash the lower body. I also can't leave the shower if there's still soap on the shower's walls, I absolutely have to rinse it.

Can't think of anymore right now but there's a lot that's been said already that I also do, I just don't want to repeat it :p

I do the same thing with beer but I also always pull the top off every can when I'm drinkin cans. And I only do it with beer. Never do it on a can of coke, sprite, etc.

yam450_53
05-23-2010, 05:44 PM

Are you a girl?

yam450_53
05-23-2010, 05:52 PM
I do the same thing with beer but I also always pull the top off every can when I'm drinkin cans. And I only do it with beer. Never do it on a can of coke, sprite, etc.

hahaha, there's just something about beer...

J.Brown121
05-23-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by K-Dub
I am the same on fox shirts as the guys above exept I wanna ask them if they ride and if they dont tear the shirt hat or whatever off them. I will not own or wear any fox gear do to this. No Fear is a real close second. People who wear hats and shirts that do ride but dont use that pacticular product. Example: a guy wears an Alpinestar hat but dont own any of there gear, a guy rides a yamaha and wears Honda shirts. People who have stickers on there bike/quad and dont use a product made by that company.

I always have people in my classes that wear fox and a-stars. I always ask them if they ride and 70 percent of the time they have no idea what I'm talking about and they are major tools. But I still wear fox because it's hard to find a lot of Thor and others brands around here.

krt400ex
05-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
Are you a girl?

or gay. i havent figured it out yet :p

rbgnwa45
05-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Why is showering considered a weird habit? Leave your germs at home and don't bring them into yours. Common sense is not OCD lol. There's about 8 pages of "me too!". So far - we all shower, carry knives in our right back pockets, shorts are the prefered comfort, and if you wear a fox shirt you're a poser.

Me, all of mentioned, plus:

Anything posted on a forum has been revised 10x. A paragraph can take an hour. I always manage to leave a word out though.

I'll design a speaker box that'd work perfectly but throw it out because it's .01" off from a whole number.

When I rap in my car and screw up the lyrics I turn my head to look out the window so I don't feel stupid but there's nobody else in the car.

Playing CODMW2 if there's 1 round missing from a full clip I reload and think "pft, did you really need to?". I'll switch between the rifle & pistol more than once to make sure there full.

When nervous my head will do twitchy turns to the right.

I'll think "don't look at the sun", then I glance. It's actually a swirling cressant of off-white that flashes green & purple. Don't do it.

Pink isn't gay or girly, not when most of my body is a shade of it.

Before a passing car comes into view I assume it's a cop, all of them. The other day I was thinking "I havn't been pulled over in awhile", the next day I got a $1000 ticket for not having my licence (havn't recieved it by mail - not at fault). Everytime I get pulled over I think about running, not that I ever would.

I take a lot of situations and daydream them into action movies:

Standing in line at a bank, I'm thinking - A masked robber comes in with a gun and demands money, I throw a pocket-bible at the gun and it's knocked out of his hand, I then kick the back of his knee, he falls down and I perform a Dim Mak on his forehead, I walk out like it didn't happen and see myself on the news later - "Bank robbery hero remains unidentified, 5'8 & large build, ninja trained, wearing gangsta jacket".

When eating with a fork I have to remind myself not to scratch my face so I don't puncture my eye. I've had some close calls.

Watching TV I flip the channel changer non stop. If I land a tripple flip 4 times in a row than I buy a lotto ticket.

I cycle through different beverage obsessions. Soy chocolate milk is the bomb, it tastes like melted herseys chocolates, has added vitamins, and no cholesterol.

I wash my hands 30x a day.

I don't have a cellphone and my friends think it's really weird.

I like riding 2-stroke 80s more than anything even though I'm 225lbs. I don't do it anymore - too much stress for them. There so small and zippy, I love em.

When someone says R.I.P I say the person is probably doing the opposite, like they're flying around in heaven in a rage of fun.

I talk to my spirit guide and he/she talks back.

If it happends.... it's normal.

:huh