PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Good ported A/C 52mm cylinder

dericsdad
05-17-2010, 08:17 PM
I am looking for a good 52mm Air Cooled cylinder/top end ported well to run the Nationals with.

I will buy, or rent one. Just need it for one race. Don't have much money, but trying to get Deric to his first National race when they come to Millville next month.

Somebody must have a Good WRH or other A/C cylinder kit just sitting around collecting dust... I MUST be the only one still running this old stuff!!!

Only a couple weeks to get this all put together, let me know asap if you can help,

Dan McConnell

gr race
05-21-2010, 05:10 PM
I have a brand new one ready to go new piston /rings fresh porting cylinder and head are thermal heat coated was my backup and never ran let me know if your interested

dericsdad
05-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Thanks Randy, PM sent, I'll take it.

tyler1
05-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Check your PM's

Originally posted by dericsdad
I am looking for a good 52mm Air Cooled cylinder/top end ported well to run the Nationals with.

I will buy, or rent one. Just need it for one race. Don't have much money, but trying to get Deric to his first National race when they come to Millville next month.

Somebody must have a Good WRH or other A/C cylinder kit just sitting around collecting dust... I MUST be the only one still running this old stuff!!!

Only a couple weeks to get this all put together, let me know asap if you can help,

Dan McConnell