PDA

View Full Version : Hard too post.

racin 400
01-30-2003, 08:47 PM
I just got back from my oldest friend's wake.He died of heart and lung problems.He taught me how to weld and how to work on carbs.Just needed to vent a lil.Bud j poppy Duncan taken from us janurary 26 2003.

ridered03
01-30-2003, 08:49 PM
sorry man, that really sucks losing sombody close to you

tants
01-30-2003, 08:50 PM
sorry to hear, how old was he?

racin 400
01-30-2003, 08:51 PM
he was like 85 years old.

jay's 300
01-30-2003, 09:06 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Just take what he has taught you to the fullest and remember him by it. :)

tants
01-30-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by racin 400
he was like 85 years old.

its still sad but i thought it was gonna be some 18 year old or somthing. he lived a long life, just think it that way. it sucks that hes gone... just remeber the good times. stay strong! :)

my cousin was killed 20 years of age... he wasnt even a man yet and didnt get to live his entire life.

life sucks man:(

HondaRancherES
01-30-2003, 09:27 PM
I know how ya feel. My cousin just died January 1st. He was 18 years, 1 month and 8 days old. All us young kids wanting to grow up fast and making stupid choices is only gonna make us a teen forever. My cousin will never get to know whats its like to have kids or a wife because he made the wrong decision as so did his friend who was driving.

tants
01-30-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by HondaRancherES
I know how ya feel. My cousin just died January 1st. He was 18 years, 1 month and 8 days old. All us young kids wanting to grow up fast and making stupid choices is only gonna make us a teen forever. My cousin will never get to know whats its like to have kids or a wife because he made the wrong decision as so did his friend who was driving.

if you dont mind talking..... what happened? :(

HondaRancherES
01-30-2003, 09:37 PM
Nah I don't mind....

Thursday December 26th him and his friend were going somewhere in his friends truck with his friend driving. Apparently the friend was speeding and lost control causing the truck to flip end over end hitting a telephone pole. When the roof of the truck hit the pole,my cousins head was in the exact same spot as it hit. They said his head took as much of the force if not more than the roof of the truck. He was actually dead that night from what my dad tells me. I never saw em before they burried him. I dont deal with death too good. I try to ignore it. I didnt want to remeber him that way. Now the friend has to live with this the rest of his life. Good thing is it helped my brother. He saw him that night and told my dad,that could be me. Needless to say at least he learned a lesson as with my cousin he learned a lesson too but had to pay the biggest price of all...............He paid with his life.

tants
01-30-2003, 09:46 PM
thats very sad and im sorry to hear that...

my cousin was coming back from a MLB (major league baseball) tryouts for FL. Marlins. my cousin has been playing baseball since he could walk... anyways since he was a kid he was a pitcher and his catcher was also this kid who was driving at the time of the accident. on the way home from a very good tryout someone cut my cousins friend car off... instead of breaking my cousins friend swerved back in anger of what just happened. they were driving in a 4x4 suv. the suv flipped severeal times and my cousin was killed instantly. he wasnt wearing his seabelt and his friend was. moments befor this happened my cousin called his father (my uncle) and talked about how the tryouts went. the last works my cousin said to his father was "we'll talk about this when we get home" right after this call the fl. marlins coach called my uncle and said that it looks good (that **** make the team and be drafted)
10 minutes later my uncle gets a phone call from the police saying my cousin was killed. for other information please visit www.christantalos.com

sorry so long... :(

R.I.P. my beloved cousin, Chris Tantalos, #25 :( :(

BornOnFire
01-30-2003, 10:10 PM
"HondaRancherES" My Brother was killed in a car accident on December 26 , 2002. The same day as your cousin. My Brother Shawn was 35 years young.... A sad coincidence we both share.

I cry EVERYDAY for my loss. If I can at all offer some words for you they would be that he is truly in a better place. God called for him that day and he answered. My Brother did as well.

The time we have here on earth is fragile.

Every one listen to me here. Grab your loved ones and tell them you love them! Do it now and make sure they know it. I never got to say goodbye to my beloved Brother and that hurts but if I could have one moment with him again, I would tell him I loved Him sooo much.

The Day after Christmas will never be the same for me.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who have lost a loved one like I have. When the good Lord calls on me someday, I hope that my Bro welcomes me to Heaven's gates with a cold Beer and a warm hug.
:)

JTRtrx250r
01-31-2003, 01:17 AM
thats very sad to hear,you guys keep your chins up,they'd want you to be happy,its extremely hard,just try to think about the good memories

sly400ex
01-31-2003, 02:06 AM
Sorry for all your guy's losses, God bless em' all.

HondaRancherES
01-31-2003, 09:04 AM
BornOnFire sorry for you loss and everyone elses. I agree that the day afer christmas will never be the same

01-31-2003, 10:49 AM
I hate seeing posts like this. makes ya sad and makes ya think.

DGR Designs
01-31-2003, 11:14 AM
dang brotha. my best freinds g/f was killed in an accident one night. she was only 14. sh1t like this is bad. head held high, and arms down low, keep standin str8 as the string on a bow.

01-31-2003, 11:33 AM
wow, living to 85 is hard to do, glad he lived as long as he did, r.i.p. and sorry to hear man, hope u fully recover from your loss. Pz, daylen

HondaRancherES
01-31-2003, 11:35 AM
I agree it makes you think. Every young person believes that you have to be old or it aint gonna happen to me. Well look in the paper. It happens more each day. Makes me think of my helmet when I go ride and to buckle up when in a car.

racin 400
01-31-2003, 02:09 PM
I just got back from his funeral.In his will he gave me the the pocket knife that he carried for 5 years.RIP:( :( :( :(