PDA

View Full Version : End of heartache.... for now

redonkulousruntsracing
05-17-2010, 08:01 AM
I just wanted to update how we have made out with all the drama we encountered over the last few weeks. Seth's quad has a brand new stock bore top end on his engine now. I wanted to post a pic of the results.

Here is one from yesterday, in a field of at least 3 or 4 Apex 50's, DRR 50's, a Apex 70 and a couple others, Seth absolutely dominated his competition. He had 2 bad starts on the day coming out of the gate 3rd in moto 1 and 4th out of moto 2. His engine wasn't fully broke in yet as it only had about 15 minutes of run time on the new top end. But he had something to prove yesterday and boy did he do it. In moto one it only took him one lap to catch and pass the front runners, and he extended his lead to over a quarter of a lap. In moto 2 after eating a face full of roost from the 3 front runners, he was 3rd by turn 2 and half way thru lap one, he pulled down hard on the inside of a wide banked 180 degree corner and blew by the the 2 front runners to take the lead, and again he went on to check out from the field for the win. So a 1-1 for the day was awesome for us. There wasn't a jump on the track that even thought to lift for or a moment that he considered letting off the throttle once out front, he loves those new Elkas and the ATV- Four Play Softbars. I think he was a little mad at himself for the bad starts, because he was riding like a man (boy) possesed out there, he was on fire. What he was lacking on power out of the gate, he more than made up for in his will to win and his ability to do so. We are so very proud of him, good job Seth.

Ride1Rob
05-17-2010, 08:20 AM
That's awesome because after all the feedback about the .44cc's he showed that it really was his "SKILL" that put him to the top after being down on power. GREAT JOB Seth and Pops ;)