PDA

View Full Version : new video

631kfx400
05-16-2010, 08:35 PM
calverton track 4
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RLDkwHmb8_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RLDkwHmb8_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

honda400ex2003
05-17-2010, 04:21 PM
looks like a really nice place to rip it up for a while. Steve

Tommy Warren
05-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Nice track and bike....absolutly terrible camera man....is it a 7 year old running that? couldn't finish the vid I was getting sick...sorry dude

slightlybent47
05-17-2010, 05:21 PM
That looks like a fun place to ride. It looks like you need to drive into the corners much harder, and then drive through the corner and power out the other side. It looks like your coasting into the corners and not driving through them. Also on the whoop section your letting the front end drop into the low parts of the whoops. Power through and keep the front end up. Keep working on and you’ll get there, it just takes lots of practice.
The best thing is to watch a better rider and study what he is doing and try to copy the techniques that will help a lot. Try to stay behind a faster rider and stay on his pace, just be careful you don’t ride over your head.
I know it’s just a practice vid but you should ride like you race, full out all the time.
When you get tired don’t stop just slow down and catch you breath for a lap or two and then go hard again. This will build up your stamina and help you stay out there longer.

Nice vid and keep it up the good work.

631kfx400
05-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks, it was the end of the day when we decided to get film so i was super tired and the track was wearing down bad. Sorry for the bad shaking its so hard because its one of those little flip hd things and they dont make tripods for them. Next time i go like you said ill get a vid of me going all out and ill try to get a better view of the whole track. I only got footage of about 1/4 of it.

Andrew

slightlybent47
05-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by 631kfx400
Thanks, it was the end of the day when we decided to get film so i was super tired and the track was wearing down bad. Sorry for the bad shaking its so hard because its one of those little flip hd things and they dont make tripods for them. Next time i go like you said ill get a vid of me going all out and ill try to get a better view of the whole track. I only got footage of about 1/4 of it.

Andrew

Yeah I have been guilty of that myself. I need to get some good vids of my riding so I can criticize myself. I know from the few short clips I have that what shows up on the vid doesn’t look the same as being there. And even standing at track side you don’t quite get the scope of what or how big the jumps are till you get out there and ride.

MX MaNiAc 06
05-17-2010, 09:35 PM
That track looks awesome!! I'm pretty sure the guy i got my ktm from took it there. He's from long island and said he took it to a sandy track one time n its the only mx track around that allows quads.

Good job! Would like to see more!

Canadian144
05-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Looks pretty fun... but the filming was pretty bad haha.... and the music made me want to cut off my ears... JMO

631kfx400
05-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
That track looks awesome!! I'm pretty sure the guy i got my ktm from took it there. He's from long island and said he took it to a sandy track one time n its the only mx track around that allows quads.

Good job! Would like to see more!

Thanks! I actually think i have seen a ktm there before a couple times so it might have been him. Also there will be many more videos to come!

Aarons 01 400EX
05-18-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Canadian144
Looks pretty fun... but the filming was pretty bad haha.... and the music made me want to cut off my ears... JMO

I couldn't agree more!

JJs450r
05-18-2010, 03:50 PM
turn the volume down...problem solved

nice vid

631kfx400
05-18-2010, 07:47 PM

Lehr 110
05-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
That looks like a fun place to ride. It looks like you need to drive into the corners much harder, and then drive through the corner and power out the other side. It looks like your coasting into the corners and not driving through them. Also on the whoop section your letting the front end drop into the low parts of the whoops. Power through and keep the front end up. Keep working on and you’ll get there, it just takes lots of practice.
The best thing is to watch a better rider and study what he is doing and try to copy the techniques that will help a lot. Try to stay behind a faster rider and stay on his pace, just be careful you don’t ride over your head.
I know it’s just a practice vid but you should ride like you race, full out all the time.
When you get tired don’t stop just slow down and catch you breath for a lap or two and then go hard again. This will build up your stamina and help you stay out there longer.

Nice vid and keep it up the good work.

why do u have to tell him how to ride right away? let him have fun

and nice music :macho

muddy400EX
05-19-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Lehr 110

i kinda agree but then if it was me posting a vid i would want better riders to give me pointers and stuff

and on the music, parkway drive. hells ya!!!:devil:

k4f5x0r
05-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah i was #19 the second half of the video. It was the end of the day and we just wanted some clips.

That was also my first time out this year, so give me a break :o

Lehr 110
05-19-2010, 02:12 PM
ill make a video and put murder in greenwich on or job for a cowboy haha

631kfx400
05-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Lehr 110

:cool:

Thomas440
06-24-2012, 07:45 PM
old thread, I'm aware, but I'm like 40 minutes away from the calverton track not even. How do I get a membership there, I can't find any info on it.