PDA

View Full Version : need help for race today LOST KEY

o4twinpeaks
05-15-2010, 05:58 AM
Not us But a friend and fellow racer lost his keys to his eton viper 90. Actually he is blaming it on the boy but we all know dad did it lol. He called last night at 1130 when we were all done packing up for today. How do you bypass the key. We are on our way to the races now.

05-15-2010, 06:57 AM
To eliminate the key jump the 1) Red wire to the brown wire

2) The black to the black and white wire

3) Blue to the yellow wire

Goood luck today!!!

#404's Dad
05-15-2010, 08:13 AM
For more helpful instructions like the one Toby just copy and pasted for you click this link, all compliments of Gary Fallon @ G-Force.

http://www.g-forcepowersports.com/faq1.html

o4twinpeaks
05-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Thanks. You all made a little guys day!!!!!

05-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Glad I could help your guy out. I could of typed it all in as wiring is not a problem to do. It was just faster to copy and paste exacty what I was going to say. So compliments of CCRacing Ill post tech tips on my website for all people to know tech tips. Hope you have a great day racing.

#404's Dad
05-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
Glad I could help your guy out. I could of typed it all in as wiring is not a problem to do. It was just faster to copy and paste exacty what I was going to say. So compliments of CCRacing Ill post tech tips on my website for all people to know tech tips. Hope you have a great day racing.

LOL, your abilities were never in question Cheese, settle down we all know the extent of your abilities lol, I was just linking the guy to a very helpful page, a page that I too use from time to time and giving credit where it was due sorry that pointing out that you copy and pasted your info from there got your panties in a bunch man.

05-15-2010, 09:17 AM
Lol Corey your funny. No one has their panties in a bunch and yes Garys site is very helpful. I wasn't being in any way mad or upset with what you posted. I was just stating what I read lol.Not at all upset just trying to help someone so they could race. That's what it is all about the help. Have a great day Corey.

o4twinpeaks
05-15-2010, 09:31 AM
I probaly could of found it by a search but was out of time as we were on our way out the door. I knew someone would have it in there head. Hard to search from phone and drive at the same time. I won't let the wife drive with the trailer for our safety. Lol. And explaining to her how to do a search would of caused a feud. Lol. You guys are great and thanks again for the help.

Its like one big family on here. Everyone does what it takes to get the little guys out there and going.

Tom