PDA

View Full Version : JJ hardison (THE RADWHEELER)

radmom
05-14-2010, 08:45 PM
I wanted to let everyone who knew JJ Hardison or better known as the Rad Wheeler has died. He passed away April 26th, 2010 at the Baptist Hospital in Little Rock, Ar. JJ was a true character. He loved to ride and loved to race them screaming quads. Memorial service will be held May 15th, 2010 at 6pm at the Holly Springs Baptist Church 22401 Col. Glen Road Little Rock, Ar.
We encourage everyone to attend and sit around and talk about riding and racing. Refreshments to folllow. Respectfully,
Laurie Fuller My cell 501-920-9179

Pappy
05-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Thats terrible news:(

Godspeed

gncc025
05-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Will be praying for yall :(

SRH
05-14-2010, 09:06 PM
ahh man thats awful, rip:(

radmom
05-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Thank you all for responding with much kindness and prayers!!
JJ lost his life on April 26,2010 at Baptist Hospital in little rock, ar.
JJ was born Aug 2, 1951 (james william Hardison, Jr) and lost his life without loved ones by his side. I was working in star city that day so I left at 4am for work. JJ had only been home a few days from the hospital. He had a bleeding ulcer, and phenonnia. Plus a infection he had picked up in the hospital. We spoke briefly before I left and he said he was feeling a little better. Little did I know that would be the last time I would ever see or speak to him again. Late that afternoon I got a call from a so called good friend (Rick Mc Coy) stating JJ was dead and I needed to come on home. I was in total shock. I hurried and finished up my work and threw my cleaning supplies in my truck and drove like a crazy woman to little rock. Suzette called me next and was telling me her version of all the events of the day and how JJ died, and how betty did it and then she gave everything away. Next I called Baptist hospital and spoke to the dr and got the real facts. JJ was picked up by ambulance and taken to baptist hospital around 9am at the time he arrived he was unconsience. His breathing was very shallow so he was placed on a ventalator. He had a drain tube in his lung to belease fluids out of his lungs. Rick Mc Coy was the first to arrive at the hospital, Suzette and betty (jj's sister) arrived at the hospital approx 9:45am and JJ's sister Betty ordered the doctors to remove the breathing machine and plug the drain tube in his lungs. JJ died within a matter of minutes. Betty then refused JJ's body and his remains. Which means JJ's body was turned over to the state of arkansas and he was cremated. His remains (ashes) would be placed in a shollow grave
with other unclaimed persons. JJ and I were together since 2003 but were never married, so therefore I had no legal rights. Upon arriving to the trailor on wints dr in little rock, ar. I found the trailer door standing wide open with Rick and his wife Summer McCoy and Erik Ellis standing in the yard. I was in such shock and heart broken over the loss of JJ that I didn't notice that their pickup trucks were loaded down with our stuff. As I went into the trailer I could clearly tell it had ransacked and asked who did this. Rick lied to me and said it was like that when he got here. I later found out from the neighbors that all four people Rick & Summer Mc Coy, Erik Ellis, Suzette moore had been there since 10:45am loading up their auto's and trucks with anything and everything and continued to make several trips throughout the entire day to the trailer to steal tools, personal items, photo's, Tv sets, Play station, Computer & monitor, camera system, hunting clothes, guns, and all the duck hunting items. Rick stole a 400 cc Suzuki quad racer and enclosed trailer. I was forced to file police reports to get the 4 wheeler back, but have not seen another thing. Even thought they stole my JJ away from me but they couldn't stop me from having a memorial service for him. Some of his best friends were able to attend and honor and pay final respects to the Rad Wheeler! JJ Hardison (born James William Hardison, jr)

radmom
05-16-2010, 05:24 PM
JJ lost his life April 26,2010. JJ's sister Betty Span was the one who ordered the doctors at Baptist hospital to remove him from the breathing machine and plug his drain tube in his lungs. JJ died within a matter of mintues without his loved ones by his side. It happened on Monday. I was working in star city that day so I left early that morning at 4am. We spoke briefly and he said he was feeling better. JJ had only been home a few days from the hospital. He had a bleeding ulcer, phenonia, and a infection that he caught in the hospital. He was on alot of meds, and pain meds.
Rick Mc Coy a hunting buddy for 15 years had been helping with taking care of jj. When I worked out of town JJ would stay with Rick & summer. Suzette Moore another so called busy body friend would ck on JJ and bring him morphine pain pills she got from another friend. Apparently on monday morning JJ started hurting and suzette showed up with pain meds and gave them to JJ. Rick was also there. JJ began to feel worse and his breathing slowed way down. Suzette called for ambulance and JJ was taken to Baptist. Rick McCoy called me at 3:45pm and told me JJ was dead. I was still at work and rushed to finish the job and drive back to Little rock. Suzette finally called me at 4:30pm screaming JJ was dead and Betty had given everything away to Rick McCoy and that she didn't tell the ambulance emts that JJ had taken 2 80mg of morphine cause she was scared. Unknowingly the emts gave JJ morphine to ease his pain, it put him into a coma.

JParisi48
05-17-2010, 07:37 PM
thats sad....rest in peace JJ

radmom
05-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Thank you all for responding!!! I am having hell dealing with the loss of my loved one. Even though we were never married I still feel like I lost my husband. Not getting married was my idea since I had been married before for 25 years. But now I see where I was so damn wrong. If we had married, I would have had more rights. JJ would still be alive.
JJ set up a my space page a long time ago, when we split up for a few months. Check it out!!! My Space The Radwheeler.

radmom
05-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Hey you won't believe it!!!! The saline county sherrif finally was able to get back the 400 suzuki racing quad and enclosed trailer from the damn theif Rick McCoy!!!!! of course the quad was locked up inside the enclosed trailer with different locks on it that I had no keys too!! But I got bolt cutters and got them damn locks off. Just to find the quad was in pieces!!!!! that SOB took the ignitation all apart and broke it. and there are other things taken apart as well. I can't freaking believe it!!!!! If I was a man I would go over there and kick Rick Mc Coy's *** so damn bad. Rick called himself JJ and mines friend for over 15 years. Some kind of a damn friend Rick Mc Coy turned out to be!!! If JJ was still live he would be so damn fired up and pissed off that I couldn't stop him from going over there and stomping a mud hole in Rick's ***. JJ was a small man but he wouldn't take this **** from anyone!!! Now I have the 400 suzuki in pieces and have got to find someone to fix it!!!! anybody know a good cheap 4 wheeler mechanic that is near redfield, ar or little rock, ar????

JJ worked on all his own equipment and had his own tools, but rick stole all the damn tools and 4 wheelers and then after I am forced to go to the police and make them get the damn 4 wheelers back I find that rick mc coy has tore it up and taken it apart. Now I am faced with dealing with this problem.

radmom
05-18-2010, 09:26 AM
more pictures off jj hardison.