PDA

View Full Version : Three in One.

Ryan
01-30-2003, 06:30 PM
Well I don't feel like making three different threads so im just gonna throw in a couple of things in one thread :D

(1) Well latley "Atv Television" Has been putting some recent races on television and I would think it would be great if some of you e-mailed him....... if you wanted to see any upcoming races, e-mail him at info@atvtv.com . Maybe he will consider airing more atv races. Here is what I had written to him...

Hi, my name is Ryan DeVries and im a real big fan of ATV racing. I really enjoyed the past races that you aired. I usually don't watch the show because im not interested in the Utility Vehicals and the exploring ect. Alot of my buddies really loved the race that you guys aired and we would love to see more of it. They don't air any other atv racing events on television so we really never get to see any of it. It will be very appreciated by me, my friends, and all the other hardcore atv racer fans.
Thanks for taking the time out and reading this.....

(2) I got this information at Atv Scene (http://www.********.com) . Looks like we have a new sponser.... (Read Below)

Craig Peterson, president of Industrial Tire Products, a Carlisle Tire & Wheel Co, has signed ITP on as the 2003 and 2004 title sponsorship position for the ATV GNC MX series.

The GNC (Grand National Championship Series) is one of the fastest growing motorsports in the country! In 2002 the series saw one of the largest growth spurts that the sport of ATV racing has seen in years. In 2001 motocross entries averaged 357 per event. In 2002 they averaged 493 per event. That is 136 new entries per event, or a 38% increase in participation. "It's really an investment for the future. This is a market that ITP has helped to develope and it continues to grow at a record pace. The title sponsorship shows ITP's commitment to support the sport." said Craig Peterson.

Maxxis Tires have been the title sponsor of the GNC series for the last three years. "First I want to thank Maxxis for their support over the years. They really stepped up and attracted a lot of attention to the series, and I feel that we did the same for them. It was definitely a win-win situation and there is definitely no hard feelings with them stepping off as title sponsor. I think that Maxxis has excelled in the ATV market greatly and they will still be a part of this growing sport just at a different level," said Ray Christy, GNC sponsor coordinator. We look forward to the opportunity to work with Craig and the crew at ITP at this new level. ITP has always been part of this sport and it's exciting to see the company grow with the series. ITP, welcome aboard as the Title Sponsor for the 2003 ITP ATVA MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!"

According to Christy, GNC promoters are putting a huge influence on the word "series" in 2003. They, along with the riders, want 2003 to be more consistent, professional and better than ever. They agreed on set times for several things such as practice times, gates opening, and race orders. Their plans include a consistent referee and announcer. A 50cc class, a Women's Novice class (added to the current Women's class), and a Pro Production class have been added to draw new riders to the series.

National advertising had a lot to do with the successful numbers in 2002 both in entries and spectators. In 2003 the ITP Grand Nationals will increase national advertising even further by adding more magazine ads, more posters and more fliers, both on a national and local level.

:D
__________________________________________________ _

(3) I was reading through some artical recently in one of my atv magazines and they said something of Tavis Cain and how he placed on a recent race. I thought Tavis Cain was retired? I know he had an injury.... I think he broke his jaw or something. Is he back and racing again?

We could use a physicologist in this sport :huh ;) .

Ryan
01-30-2003, 07:38 PM
BUMP :o .

Also...... Stay tuned for the next race on Atv Television on wednesday 9:30 !

tants
01-30-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
BUMP :o .

Also...... Stay tuned for the next race on Atv Television on wednesday 9:30 !

thanks for the info ryan! ;)

01-30-2003, 08:19 PM
i never heard of atv tv. where can i find it at

Tommy 17
01-30-2003, 08:27 PM
out door life channel... heres it 404 on digi cable...

tants
01-30-2003, 08:29 PM
i dont get the out door channel i dont believe. even with my direct tv i could never find the channel...

ryan what channel is it for you? (i have cable)

01-30-2003, 08:30 PM
its 67 for me in nj

Ryan
01-30-2003, 08:33 PM
Well I have Satelite. Its totally different but for me its Channel 153. I know the original cable doesn't have it but I think they have a updated thing for cable with extra channels that Tommy has. I guess its digital cable?

The guy who hosts the show is a real Dork but as long as he airs races then im satisfied :D .

01-30-2003, 08:41 PM
it is liek 158 or like right around there with dish