PDA

View Full Version : Alittle help on rims?

Porkchop
01-30-2003, 06:24 PM
Well today I took two of my stock front honda rims down to les schwab to have the tires switched around because one of the rims had a dent in it and i didnt want that. So anyways they messed both the rims up beyond fixable and so now im out 2 new rims. Im going back down there tommrow to see what they can do which I think they may just order up 2 new .190's for me that I dont want cause they are ugly and arent worth the value of the stock honda rims.

Think I should have them order 2 new Douglas beadlocks or some OMF race rims? Im sure they carry Douglas there.. But do you guys think you can post some pictures up of some diffrent type of front beadlock rims like douglas or hyper or OMF? any help would help me out alot, THANKS

Scott
01-30-2003, 06:37 PM
You could check Champion too. Might get a better price than Douglas. I've ran this set for 2 years now with no trouble. These are just the outer bedlock, not the double on the front, and the bead lock/reinforcing rings come in different colors. I have the anodozed red rings and after the rims got some scratches on them, they got coated with the same black coating used for bed liners in trucks. The red & black combo looks good with my red and black plastic.

Sorry, no pic. Only one I have is too big to post.