PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mx Trx450r

trvshonda
05-13-2010, 10:40 PM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS NICK!!

New to the site and was sent here by a friend who is on here to try to see if there is anyone somewhat local that is needing a really nice quad setup for mx. No expense was left out when i built this and have about 15 grand wrapped up in it. Hate to see it go but im going back to racing bikes.

2005 TRX 450r Fourwheeler
Fourwheeler is set up for MX and everything is practically brand new. Only has one summer on it. Going back to racing just bikes so no need to let this thing sit around.

Houser long travel A-arms +2
Elka quad rate long travel shocks (compression and rebound adjustment)
+2 stainless braided brake lines
Billet brake line clamps
AC Bumper
AC skid plate
AC nerf bars
IMS heel guards
IMS propegs
lonestar +1 steering stem w/ vibe rubber dampaning clamp
magic racing steering dampaner (adjustable)
Fasst Flex bars
Pro designs kill switch
Hiper carbon rims front and rear( Rears are dual bead locks, Front are single beadlocks with red rings. Also have black rings brand new)
Houser + 1.25 swingarm
Elka Long travel linkage (dual link)
Elka dual rate long travel rear shock
billet K&K remote resivoir holders for rear shock bladder
RPM Millenium taper bearing carrier
Lonestar Antifade nut
DID Xring chain and renthal sprockets
Lonestar billet rear hubs
Lonestar excaliber axle
Yoshimura exhaust ( carbon fiber canister)
Curtis sparks cam
Wiseco piston
K&K Graphics and seat cover
White rear plastics, Red fronts
Im sure im missing a few other little things but you get the idea. I take extremely good care of all my equipment and keep everything real clean and grease all the bearings and check valves every 5 hrs and cleaned the air filter every other ride.
Oil was changed every weekend along with oil filter. Honda GN4 oil was used in the tranny side and Honda GN4 With moly in the engine side. only difference between the oils is the one with Moly is a synthetic and i didnt run that in the tranny side due to it would make the clutch slip.

Any other questions or concerns you can email me (foxracing826@yahoo.com) or give me a call at 765-585-8559 If you would like to come check it out i can give directions or i can also meet you somewhere. Im located an hour west of Indy, about 10 minutes from the IL state line. An hour east of Champaign IL.
Thanks for looking and i Guarantee you wont find a nicer mx fourwheeler around here. Easily 15K invested
First $5000 takes it. trying to move it quickly getting married in July so i wont be racing this year and will be back to racing bikes next year.

trvshonda
05-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Took a bunch of new pictures of it today so if your interested in it shoot me your email and i can send you all of them.
Thanks for looking!

trvshonda
05-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Front end

trvshonda
05-14-2010, 04:19 PM
rear end

trvshonda
05-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Engine

trvshonda
05-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Have more pics but i think its mainly covered in these pictures.
Very little time on the quad, I would say 20hrs at the most. Getting married in July and in the middle of building a house so wont have time to race this summer. Looking to move this fast. My loss is your gain. No dissapointments here. everything is in like new condition. Quad has never took a tumble so absolutely nothing bent up.
Thanks again for looking. If interested give me a call any time at 765-585-8559 or email me at foxracing826@yahoo.com.
Im also willing to drive alittle ways if someone is coming to check it out that has a big drive. I can drive up to an hour hour and a half to help someone out.
Thank you

trvshonda
05-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Come on i know someone out there is needing a new mx setup.
email me or give me a call
Thanks

bigH
05-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by trvshonda
Come on i know someone out there is needing a new mx setup.
email me or give me a call
Thanks

PM'd you

trvshonda
05-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by bigH
PM'd you

Got it, sent you one back
Thanks!

mwilhelmus
05-16-2010, 07:23 AM
how many of the stock parts do you have, and would they go with the bike? thanks

trvshonda
05-16-2010, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by mwilhelmus
how many of the stock parts do you have, and would they go with the bike? thanks
only stock stuff i have left from it would be the rear shock and linkage. Ive also got the stock cam and thats about it i do believe. Your more then welcome to take them though. Let me know if you wana come check it out. I have a guy coming to check it out thursday so if i still have it then come on over and check it out.
Thanks

jonnyroy28
05-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Is your bike still for sale?? Super interested!! email jonnyroy28@hotmail.com if ya still have it, thanks

trvshonda
05-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by jonnyroy28
Is your bike still for sale?? Super interested!! email jonnyroy28@hotmail.com if ya still have it, thanks
email sent

chomper419
05-17-2010, 05:46 PM
is the bike still for sale?

jonnyroy28
05-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by trvshonda
email sent Never got an email..

trvshonda
05-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by chomper419
is the bike still for sale?
yep still have it. Lots of emails and calls on it but not seen a dime yet. Ive got a guy coming thursday to check it out but as of now yes i have it.
Thanks

trvshonda
05-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Never got an email..
hmmmm let me check why not.

trvshonda
05-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Never got an email..
k, i resent it. Sorry about that. It went to my sent folder but maybe didnt go through. Let me know if it works or not and if not maybe check your spam mail and see if it got put there.
Thanks, let me know if you got it.

jonnyroy28
05-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Yeah I got n email, sent ya a fwe back cause I messed up and forgot what bike I was gettin info on ahah my bad, well I live 5 hours from Chicago so I dunno how far away you are from there..

trvshonda
05-18-2010, 10:22 PM
ttt

trvshonda
05-20-2010, 05:00 PM
SOLD

Thanks Nick! Keep good care of her. lol