PDA

View Full Version : putting bottom end together help

sangheraent
05-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Alright I have a couple questions where does the counterbalancer go as per the crank?
I have it at the opposide side of the con rod on the crank im not sure if thats right or not.

also can someone help me with a picture of what the shifting mechanisms look like on the clutch side of the engine? just so I got it all right

muddymess
05-13-2010, 10:36 PM
sent pm

250rjavier
05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
Buy a manual they are worth there weight in gold, for the do it yourselfer

woodsracer144
05-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by sangheraent
Alright I have a couple questions where does the counterbalancer go as per the crank?
I have it at the opposide side of the con rod on the crank im not sure if thats right or not.

also can someone help me with a picture of what the shifting mechanisms look like on the clutch side of the engine? just so I got it all right

there is a little dot or mark on the crank shaft gear and the gear on the counter blancer, you want to make sure you can find them. if you dont see them it might be on backwards.

make sure that the trans in is N when you do all stuff when you put it together, i just would leave it in gear and it was a head ache. another thing like stated get a bood, if i need one i have one for you... pm and i'll give you a price.

sangheraent
05-14-2010, 05:34 PM
i got it! i downloaded the manual turns out i already had downloaded it 6 months ago haha. just orderd a couple little things hope to have it going next thursday or friday.