PDA

View Full Version : Stock Honda long travel shocks

sdxp787
05-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Have you guys seen the stock long travel conversion Jet Suspension has come out with? Nice work. Nick at Jet is a master of suspension. Donnie Ockerman is running a 2009 TRX450R in the local IXCR series built by Jet and Dave Bayliss Motorsports.

****Try reading the rules at the bottom of every page****

At the last IXCR race, all class winners except one had Jet Suspension. Donnie won the race by over 2 minutes on his Jet shocks.....very impressive.

DnB_racing
05-13-2010, 07:57 PM
how are there prices on the suspension The duel battery set up that they advertise is way over priced about $8 of wire and a $30 battery box and they charge 199 I hope there shocks aren't marked up 400 percent

sdxp787
05-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
how are there prices on the suspension The duel battery set up that they advertise is way over priced about $8 of wire and a $30 battery box and they charge 199 I hope there shocks aren't marked up 400 percent

I hardly think it is overpriced. A custom aluminum box with wiring and instructions. It is from Ockerman Racing Products.

I am not sure what the current pricing is on shocks. Email Nick and he'll be happy to respond to you. i can tell you this, he knows his stuff.

DnB_racing
05-13-2010, 08:33 PM
im not looking to start an argument im just curious about the price as money is tight for me now and am looking for a good product at a fair price

sdxp787
05-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Good for you.. Can you please not hijack this post. This was to make everyone aware that you can make your stock shocks into long travel , not to argue what is a fair price for a battery box!!

hendershot106
05-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by sdxp787
Good for you.. Can you please not hijack this post. This was to make everyone aware that you can make your stock shocks into long travel , not to argue what is a fair price for a battery box!!

And good for you for advertising and getting busted dumbazz..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DnB_racing
05-14-2010, 05:03 PM
he gave a link to a site and the first thing that I saw was expensive Im sorry if I pointed that out I wasnt trying to advertise any thing or start anything. I do apoligize if I over stepped any rules