PDA

View Full Version : wtb kehiln carb

quadracer707
05-12-2010, 06:25 PM
anyone have a 33mm kehiln carb for sale, this engine is like sucking a thick milk shake thru a coffee stir,

Ken

QuadJunkies
05-16-2010, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by quadracer707
anyone have a 33mm kehiln carb for sale, this engine is like sucking a thick milk shake thru a coffee stir,

Ken

Ken, I might know of a place to order one if you dont find one that someone wants to sell.
The same place we got our pilots for Brandons Carb might be able to sell you one . Ill ask Troy for there info for you ;)

quadracer707
05-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Tina,

When you get a chance, can you get me any info on this carb. Colt had his 1st real race sat took 3rd out of 8th on an sx track, his hole shots were HORRIABLE, however the engine let him catch upto everyone else, He was so excited, right on 2nd place *** & she races nationals & 4th place was right on colts ***, very exciting to watch,

Ken

QuadJunkies
05-27-2010, 01:15 PM
I cant find the website buts its threw K&L .Thats where we bought the pilots for this carb . I got busy and spaced getting you the info . Sorry about that . Ill see if I cant get my dealership to send me there web info.

quadracer707
05-27-2010, 04:47 PM
dont worry, you had alot on your plate & looks like you have alot more to fix, bad news, whenever you get the info i have j looking into one now too,

ken

QuadJunkies
05-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by quadracer707
dont worry, you had alot on your plate & looks like you have alot more to fix, bad news, whenever you get the info i have j looking into one now too,

ken

Troy told me its not K&L but rather KL Supply . not sure if that helps any ... the guy who ordered for us I couldnt get in touch with ,he was off for the day .
Hands def. full . lol but I am glad we have a 7 week break in between races to BREATHE after next week .;)

quadracer707
06-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Finally getting this carb, cant wait. My favorite pro rider hooked me up