PDA

View Full Version : Avoid this scumbag

rdogsdad
05-11-2010, 06:40 PM
I met this piece of **** through craigslist but wanted to make everyone on here know about him. Serf, otherwise known as casey serfas. Currently suing him for misrepresentation of a trade, not having title of said trade in his name, and fraud. Told me he was from NY, only to find he was actually from gillette Pa. Also came across another listing somewhere saying he was from Allentown Pa. Avoid at all costs, he comes across so stupid you dont think he is smart enough to pull something off.

rdogsdad
05-11-2010, 06:43 PM
by the way his mom is as much a scumbag, he must have learned everyhting from her

Scro
05-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Is Serf his member name here?

rdogsdad
05-12-2010, 04:21 PM
I havent come across him on here yet, but its only a matter of time, everything I find on him comes up serf though. I will continue searching and keep you posted.

rdogsdad
05-16-2010, 04:47 PM
New update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my quad back it is home safe and sound. Once everything calmed down and cooler heads prevailed the mom spoke to the son and had him do the right thing. Alls well that ends well but I would still be careful, I know I learned my lesson. After lawyer fees and driving 3 hours to get it back still feel like I got kicked in the nads.

TRXman86
06-03-2010, 09:08 PM
So you traded for another ride, with no title, and it wasn't listed properly... is that right? I'm kind alost here...

THEN... ya had to pay to get your own quad back??? hhmm???